RPG Archives Cowboy Bebop RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I don't know where to start. Could someone help me.

2. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

i''ll play.

here is my character:
    name:grey
    nickname:trench coat
    weapon of choice:eek:zie
    hair color:blond(spike up)
    eye color:blue
    clothing:red trench coat with black pants and white shirt underneath.
    height:6'1"

may i continue???
    :confused:

3. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

occ:in space grey is taking a nap. he wakes up and looks around. "huh i must have dosded off"now what bounty was i going after? huh? it looks like i'm going to earth. rockets off towards earth.

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: Mike Maxwell, Loushin and I were in a hotel preparing all of his weapons and stuff cause we were going to go investigate the gang that the bounty head was in and if we dont find him there we were to go to mars were all you guys are at, read my last IC post to awnser it and maybe get a better Idea.
    oh and Vash99...why dont you just be Vash?? Grey seems to look and dress an awfully alot like him.

5. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

ooc:eek:k i'll be vash. i can live with that.

ic:sees earth "hey i made it! now were on earth am i going?"looks at bounty file. "ok so somewhere in japan....fine here i come!!" flies towards earth.

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

ic:lands in a spaceport and gets out. "well here i am" walks towards the street and turns left. he starts to think 'now were do i begin?' as he is thinking he walks into a shadowed man, knoking him down. "oh sorry man i geuess i wasn't watching were i was going." smiles and offers him a hand

7. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru yawned as he watched the clouds in the sky go by. <Man this place is boring. I want something good to happen.> He yawned again.

8. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

keeps walking down the sidewalk and looks around "wow this place is huge!!" he keeps walking and sees koru. he walks over to him. "exscuse me sir, i was wondering is there a bar nearby??"

9. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru looks at the stranger and said, "Umm......This is my first time here I don't know where anything is. Sorry." He shifts his laptop that was in his hands to a more comfortable position.

10. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"oh ok thanks anyway" as he started to walk away he noticed a man facing koru with an ozzie in his hand. vashes eyes widen he turns and runs at koru "hey you get down now!!!!"

11. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru drops as he was told his laptop flew away from his arms as he hit the ground. The laptop fell to the ground far away from Koru.

12. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

bullets go everywhere as vash dives for a trash bin. he thinks to himself "how the heck did they find me??" vash pulled his gun out and looked around to see where the bot had gone. he saw him on the ground and started to think. almost instantly he threw a mini-revolver to the kid through the fire and yelled "quick shoot that guy or we will die!!" he loked down the road to see more guys coming. he started to shoot at them as he yelled "hurry!!!"

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"hey kid are you listening?.........oh forget it!" rolls out into the street and shoots the guy. gets up and runs to koru and picks him up and brings him down to the docks and puts him in his ship. bullets bounce off the hull as vash gets in and takes off. "wow. that was sure close."

14. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru was surprised by what had happened. It had happened so fast that he didn't know what to do. His brain finally caught up. ****! "My laptop!" Koru want for the door.

15. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Can I join? I will be Edward!!!

Plleeaasssee? Ed is ed!!

16. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: I have no problem with it but the master of this RPG needs to say if ya can join.

17. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: whats going on, this rpg has stoped? Are we going to do any more? I mean this has a plot....i think. anywho..i'm not trying to be impatient here i was just wondering.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: yes, I am pretty much back, I hope, so we need to see who else is still interested in this RPG. All the pple that my character was with haven't posted since before I stopped posting. So we need to know who is still around to see if we continue this game.

19. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: I'm still interested in this RPG. The only problem is no one is RPing.