RPG Archives Cowboy Bebop RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara watched the girl tugg on Spikes sleeve even after they had landed. She blinked a few times watching her(the ship must be open then) and grasping Korus arm before he could protest, she pulled him with her out of the Swordfish, hopping lightly to the ground. She wanted to get out of the way while the girl spoke to the man(she still doesn't know his name). She kept a grip on Korus arm incase he started walking off, to keep him with her.

2. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru felt a hand go around his arm. Surprised he found himself outside of the Swordfish. The hand that he had around his arm belonged to the girl who 'seemed' to like him. Well thats what he thought. Koru followed slowly, hoping she would let go. He pouted inside.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara pulled him to the shadosw but didn't release his hand. She turned to look at the boy a year old then her, asking quietly after she had looked away toward the Swordfish to watch for the man to come out,"Your name?"

4. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru was lead to a shadowed place. He heard a question. <Man I hate questions> "Koru" He said quietly.

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Mr. Spike, do you remember me? You've only seen me when I was a baby...my father, Jet Black, where is he?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"His gang??...well wouldn't that be a good place to start looking for him?", Tailki says.

7. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"If we don't find any thing here we will head for mars next....." he got his gear and all out of the ship. "we need to set up a hotel room as a temporary base."

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara murmered his name on her own lips,"Koru." to get used to saying it and glanced toward him,"Why do you have the labtop? Were the men after it?"

She had asked one question, then another right after it, entirly ignoring her own name.

9. Koru

Koru New Member

<Great more questions> He sighed. "I have my laptop cause I need it for my studies. And I don't think those men were after my laptop. Can you please let go of my arm?"

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Her grip lossened slightly then she let her hand drop from his arm before asking,"I bet you hate me asking questions. But.....What do you study?"

11. Koru

Koru New Member

<Oh my Duo!> "Stuff," he turned his face towards the Swordfish then back at her.

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Ehhhh Oh my duo????? Where'd that come from???

BIC: Lara frowned,"Yesh I forgot my own name!"

She slaped her head a little sharply and for a moment she liked about to fall then finlly looked toward him,"I'm Lara."

13. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: It's better then what I was going to say.

BIC: Koru smiled then nodded. "Nice to meet you Lara."

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara smiled toward him before carefully lowering herself to the ground to sit, one leg drawn up, her arm around the leg, her cheek rested on her knnee, eyes half shut.

15. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: knnee? What's that? <Yes I'm being a pain, and it doesn't help when I'm hyper!>

BIC: Koru smiled and sat too but in Indian style.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Its knee. I had one extra n in it thats all. I may not check back around for the rest of today. I have to study for my other Midterms tomorrow. I had the two big ones today thankfully.

BIC: Lara shifted slightly, sighing softly to herself,"I want to get moving already."

She glanced toward Koru,"After a little relaxing whats say we get a move on? That guys not going to show himself any time soon."

17. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru looked at Lara. He nodded then commented, "To where?"

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara raised an eyebrow,"Who knows. Where ever we go I guess. We have no reason to go back to where we were."

She felt strange since around almost no one did she talk easily like she was, she knew distinctly that he was one that wouldn't try anything against her.

19. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru nodded. He looked around him to picture what this place was. There wasn't much but he saw someone on top of the roof. He looked closely, the figure disappeared. Confused he looked back at Lara.

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Lara felt a slight shiver run down her spine and turned toward the building, shielding her eyes soon after Koru had looked away,"Someone was watching us weren't they?"

She turned to look at him as she said it, her features entirly serious, though her eyes held something of fright.