Death Note Death Note!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Badluck, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Fushigi Rockna

I won't be able to for a long time...I'm no longer friends with the guy that owned it. xD

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

lol. and darn it all. Hmm. I could have a solution to that. ;)

3. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

A little old but none the less.

I have just started watching this anime. Actually as I am writing this now I am waiting for the last episode to down...*cough*.. lo.. well you get the picture. Ha.

I found it to be pretty good. I love the profiling of the kira and L against each other.

Don't want to really leave any spoilers, but wow. Its been a while since I have really sat down and watched any anime, I glad this one was good it makes me want to let the geek out inside. ( Not saying watching anime is geek like or anything but yeah....my friends think i am so baddass when they call and ask what I am doing and I am all like... watching some anime and they hear like japanese voices and there like whoa you know japanese and I am like.. haha it has subtitles them they're like.. wtf o_O ) lol
    A little off topic but yeah.

GOOD ANIME, SUGGEST YOU WATCH!

4. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

in the ending in a way u feel sorry for light aka kira and everyone else :(

5. trigunfanboy09

trigunfanboy09 New Member

Death Gods Unit

OK EVERYONE WHO LOVES DEATH NOTE IS AWSomE I HAVE KEPT UP WITH THE SErIES IN the anime and it is awsome my favorite characters are riuk and rem cuz they are the owner of tyhe death note and give some much of the tone of the story with there shiningami eyes lol MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHARACTER IS REM THOU CUZ I WATCH TRIGUN

"THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE"