RPG Archives Digimon RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Digitaldog, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Storyline- An evil digimon from long ago threts the Digi World & Earth once more. Luckily a group of children were summonded by a good digimon to defeat this thret. Will the children succeed or face death in a paralell world from their own?

Whoever calls it first gets to be goggle leader, loner, smarts, prep, or whatever. Please summit your RPG name, digimon, looks, Digimon looks & Digimon Personality. Your personality counts on you. Do that during you turn to speak

Now, lets begin this RPG. This is my first though.

good digimon: "You must help us, please hurry children"

Some messages are sent to children by email

*Evil Digimon lair*

some light up core thingy: "Get some more data, I need to be revived"

evil servant digimon: "yes master"

occ:Please TRY to use a made up Digimon and all digimon must start as rookies. Also nobody gets the same digimon. Makes it more interesting.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

I b goggle leader!!!
    Player Name: Yamigirl
    Digimon: Angiwomon
    Digimon Desription: Angel, has 4 wings, long blonde hair, Wish I had her body.

Um I'll edit later.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'll be Yamagil's best friend! And I'll also have an Angewoman if that's okay... of course mine will start off as Gatomon. ^_^

4. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Atheana plase pick a new digimon and all digimon start as rookies besides Angewomon because Gatomon has something special to stay in Champion.

You could always have to own made up one.

5. Athena

okay... let me see... I think I'll make one up then... how about... AngeTeen (female of course)? well.... if that doesn't work how about... elfamon... a female elflike digimon. I still want to be Yamagirls best friend... one of the smart one of course.

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Okay so my digimon will be Lady Goldenmon. She's an angel of corse. She has 6 wings and wears a body suit. Her powers are healing to her friends digimon and a power beam that destroys enemies.
    Description of Yamigirl: She has Green, Gold, Lavander hair up to her ankles. She wear's a strappless Halter Top Which shows her belly, Knee High Boots, and short shorts all in Black (Mainly because I like black) She wears a pair of goggles on her head and a Headband that covers her forehead. She is one of Athena's best friends.
    Is this better?

7. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Happy Mardi Gras! Those colors sybolize it! TeeHee! Its a holiday in Louisiana which is today, March 4th. Yes thats much better.

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Here's my charicter

Name: Mike
    Sex: Male
    Ht: 5' 11"
    Wt: 185
    Skin Color: Light tan

Digimon: Patamon
    Descrpittion. We all know what he looks like.

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Digital Dog, I had no idea that those were the colors of Mardi Gras. I think I spelled it right. Okay so it's ready now. I'm happy now. I hope more people join in. It's pretty cool.

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Digimon
    Digimon: Diamon
    Description: It looks exactly like a Seahorse.
    Special Attack: Bubbles Blast

Tamer
    Name: D.V Patterson (Donovan Vincent) But People call him Dangerous and Violent sometimes
    Hair: Jet Black
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5f6
    Weight: 150 Lbs

Extra Information: D.V's parents have been killed by an evil digimon when he was a kid. He lives with his uncle, General Patterson. Losing his parents made him become really violent. He is in a special class just for himself because otherwise he would beat up all the other kids. He has a "War Room" full with computers and machines, he is very paranoid and has escape exits everywhere and all the necessary to survive. He stays there all the time and never comes out. D.V is very skilled with a sword. He found a little device on the ground two years ago and is still trying to figure out how to make it work with the aid of his computers.

11. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

occ: OK lets start, I'm start excepting people though.

IC: "Childre please hurry, you must defeat the dark......." something said but was cut off but before it was cut off it sent digivices through email

occ: Ok yall take it from there, I'm going to be all the inbetween characters and villians.

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl was checking her e-mail when something from the computer came flying out. She wen't flying with it and hit against the wall. "Ow my head!! What the heack is this?" The strange looking object was still glowing in her hands.

13. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Mike was reading when his comeputer mad a strange nosie. Mike went to check on it and a little glowing thing was on the key borad mike picked it up and looked at it."

14. Athena

Athena was getting a head start on a project when a white glowing object came through her computer almost hitting her in the forehead but she caught it and said, "What is this..."
    Then Athena was enveloped in white light and found herself in a strange world.

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Character Name: Xavia **everyone calls her X**
    Hair: dark brown with blond streaks in it. She wears her hair
    down and with mulitple tiny braids all over.
    Eyes: sapphire blue
    Personality: quiet, sarcastic, (nice and honest if you can manage
    to become her friend)
    Clothes: she wears a short plaid skirt with a see-through spagetti
    strap silk shirt that you can see her white bra through.
    She has cuffs and lots of bangles on her wrists and a
    black choker. She wears black boots that lace up to just
    below her knees. **she's sort of a goth**
    X's Past: Xavia used to be a cheerful, high spirited girl until she
    experienced love. When her love left her, her heart
    went with him. She totally changed into a cold, silent
    person. She also moves a whole lot and doesn't have
    any friends.

Digimon: Puramon **rookie stage** The Digimon of Purity
    Discription: Puramon looks like a gold **i mean gold** colored
    cat the size of Gatomon. Puramon wears big red
    boots and has big red gloves and also a red scarf.
    Personality: caring, loving, persistant, sarcastic, helpful
    Attacks: Golden Zodiac Circle (A golden circle with the zodiac signs
    wrap around the enemy and paralyzes them for a short
    amount of time. It can also deal physical damage)

startin' my part
    Xavia was checking her email when her screen lighted up and lit up her whole room. She shielded her eyes from the light and she quickly moved out of the way when a flying object darted from the screen. The object hit poor Puramon and it feel off of her bed. X quickly got up and cradled Puramon in her arms, "Are you okay?" she asked and Puramon pointed at the glowing item. "Yeah, but what is that thing?" her high pitched voice asked. "I dunno..." X said as she approached the object.

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at the strange glowing object still in her hands. It finnally stopped glowing. She went back to the computer to see how this object got to her. She all of a sudden got sucked into the Digiworld. Of corse she had no idea where she was. "Where the heak am I I wonder? huh?" Yamigirl hears a noise. She sees a Digimon pop out. Yamigirl jumps up. "Ahhhh!!!!! What the...? Who or what are you?

Lady Goldmon: I'm a Digimon or you might say Digital Monster. I'm Lady Goldmon. You're Yamigirl right?

Yamigirl: Yeah but how did you know?

Lady Goldmon: I was the one who called you to be one of the Digidestined.

17. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

IC: Just then a voice came from the digivice "Helllllllllloooooo, can yal here, huh? Is this thing broken, if it is I can get them fixed, can yal here" The voice seemed not to be of the one who sent them this but of a hyper active digimon "Oh! yal can hear me, please jump into your computer once you've gotten your own digimon, I'll be awaiting your arrival, thank you and signing off"

OCC: I told you I'm playing all inbetween characters but I'm playing this one the most, its a dog type digimon and it looks like a brownish tan dog with spikes on its ankles and neck. It has a glowing ring on its tail though its a rookie.

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

D.V was once again making some research with his computer. When suddenly that thing he tried to figure out what it was for two years in a row started glowing. D.V quickly picked it up. He then got surrounded with energy and appeared in a strange world. He quickly took his watch and started scanning the area. "This place.. It's not on Earth!" He yelled, trying to keep his calm.

19. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Hmmm" said a dog who went next to D.V. "What is this Earth? Because this right here is the digital world, I'm Digitmon"

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Yamigirl ran into D.V. Acedentally

Yamigirl: Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Where am I? I'm scared!!!! Sorry!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.