RPG Archives Digimon RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Digitaldog, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Sorry, but in the first episode of digimon all the digimon immediately digivolved into there next stage to protect their perspective humans... I thought we were following that, if u'd like I could change my post.

2. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: i didn't digivolve my digimon yet i was thinking of doing so but i deleted that post but anyways ok i'll wait before digivolving.

Elizabeth looked franticly for something to attck DarkKyubimon with but couldn't find anything. Then something caught her eye but she wasn't sure what to do to get there. She sneaked around the battle in the shadows of the forest until she shaw what it is, it was three bronze colour crystals. She was amazed by the bright colour of them and reaching to touch it, Salamon behind catching up to her to see what she found......

3. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

occ: sorry about my last post but I was thinking that each of yal digivolved after another, not just everyone digivolving. The 1st person who should be the one to digivolve is the goggle leader, Yamigirl or she says otherwise.

IC: DarkKyubimon was finally at beat and ShiningDigitmon turned back to Digitmon then fainted.

4. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Salamon turned to the other and also show ShiningDigitmon dedigivolving and fainted falling on the ground.Digitmon! are you okay? She bounded over bushes and tree and Elizabeth saw where Salamon was going she pick up all three of the three bronze crystals to the others think that they might know what was going on.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Are you ready to digivolve Lady Goldenmon?"

Lady Goldenmon: "Yeah I'm ready!!!!!"

Yamigirl: "Time to Digivolve!!!!"

Lady Goldenmon: "Lady Goldenmon Digivolve to...... Lady Havasu!!!"

6. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

occ: Theres no need to Digivolve anymore and look at one of the my few post, I blew up about to many people digivolving at once :sweat:

IC: "Digivolving takes alot of energy out of Digimon like me" Digitmon said "If your a digimon like yours, they digivolve through your emotions but with me, I digivolve through nothing" Digitmon then looked alittle said thinking of her past with humans

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: My bad, I haven't posted in a while so I was a bit confused.

IC:

Yamigirl: "Hmm really? So they Digivolve from our emotions but how can you do it without a person like me? I'm curious."

Lady Havasu: "Maybe I should go back to being Lady Goldenmon."
    She turned back into Lady Goldenmon.

8. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"You see, Your Digimon digivolve through how you feel but I always digivolve for the fight. They digivolve to protect you but I...." Digitmon said "I don't wanna talk about her"

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "That's understandable. Are you okay? You seem hurt. I apologize for asking you about it."

Lady Goldenmon: "So now what do we do? Shall we walk?"

Yamigirl: "I think that's a good Idea. It's up to you now Digitmon."

10. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"We go this way" Digitmon said with a limp "Yal need to find your bronze crystals" Digitmon then smiled "I'll tell you alittle more of my past later" Then frowned "If I feel like it"

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Understood. Okay so we go this way? Everybody ready?"

Lady Goldenmon: "I'm ready if everyone else is ready."

Yamigirl followed the hurt Digitmon.

Yamigirl: "Oh Digitmon, Do you want me to bandage up that bruise of you'res?"

12. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Thats ok" Digitmon said smiling still with that limp as the forest started to turn into a crystal/ice cave.

13. Athena

"I'm ready." Athena said happily.
    "So am I" kiddoelfamon said happily to.

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

ooc: sorry for digivolving, i just wanted to help fight but imma change that post.

ic: X slowly got up and looked at Puramon, "I failed you, Xavia." Puramon said sorrowfully. "It's okay, Puramon, I completely understand..." X said as she followed the others, she was hurt but she knew that she would get over it...like the got over everything else. Flesh wounds could never possibly keep her down...because she had been hurt before and nothing had been as painful...as that day.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Okay so what about this, why don't we get to know eachother while we walk? This way, we won't be so bored when we walk and forget our problems?"

Lady Goldenmon: "Sounds good but I'm new too don't forget. I was hatched before you came here. About a couple of minutes or so. I have nothing to talk about."

Yamigirl: "Oh it's okay. I ment all the Digidestined or whatever you call us. I'm a bored person trying to get to know everyoe. That is if it's okay with Digitmon over there."

16. Athena

"Well you already know me Yamagirl since we've been friends for ages but I think before we get to know everyone we should probably find out what we have to do." Athena said.
    "What we have to do!!" Kidelfamon repeated excitedly.

17. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Following up behind every one of them looking down at the bronze crystals she had. Watching the sun reflecting on them taking little interest on it before looking up not really have been paying attenetion to them all.

"uh...yeah...sounds like a good idea...uh digitmon could i ask you something?"

18. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Sure what" Digitmon said still with her limp

19. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Salamon qatched curiously of what it might be that Elizabeth wanted to ask but remeber something that she did before cathing up to the others. She kept silent because she wasn't quite sure what it was that Elizabeth got.

"well..um...i-it's a little stupid but.....what are these objects?"

Elizabeth tried to make sense of what she was trying to ask before but said what she said now. Studdering a little at first but kept her cool holding out one of the three bronze crystals that she grabbed before watching the defeat of dark kyubimon.

20. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Those are to digivolve" Digitmon said "You can't use those because DarkRenamon used up its energy" Digitmon then sighed "They could be the key to unlocking the ligh though"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.