RPG Archives Digimon RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Digitaldog, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Okay User 18 meet up with us already sheesh.

IC:
    Yamigirl: *beep beep* "Uh why is this thing beeping?" Yamigirl looks at the digivice and sees 2 glowing marks on the screen. "What does this mean? Is it like someone else is close or something?"

2. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: yes it can be salamon can become a virus to become black gotomon and then ladydevimon i made sur of this so i wouldn't get into it kind of crap when starting.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena ran after their leading digimon and said, "Please... I've been asking u questions and u haven't answered.

4. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Huh? An evil digimon is nearby, thats when your Digivice starts to beep" Digitmon said as a Renamon came out of the bushes but something was different. She was black and grey! That little screen with Digimon stats on it and Digitmon's voice.

"AHHHHH! Thats DarkRenamon. There are diferent types of each digimon but all have a black or dark side" Then back to normal screen

DarkRenamon: Black Diamond Storm!

"Spiker" Digitmon said but it didn't do TOO much "Hurry tell your digimon to attack"

5. Athena

"You heard him Elfamon.. give it ur best!" Athena shouted.
    "Baby kisses!" Elfamon shouted, her attack hitting on target and doing little damage.

6. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Salamon's ears perked up. Looking around her until she found the moniter screen and drop herself in front of it pressing her face against it. "Something happened to the others "

"What? there are others that have digimon? where?" Elizabeth looking around her work station to see if anyone there had the same problem as she did, Salamon sighed deeply sweatdropping.

"They are in the digital world. They're being attacked"

Elizabeth looked at Salamon glumly, lowering her head and grumbled. "This just gets better and better"

Salamon jumped ontop of the keyboard practically yelling at Elizabeth to get her attention. "You have to help Elizabeth!!!"

Elizabeth snapped her head back staring at Salamon with cold but still worried eyes. "Look i'm at work can't you tell!"

Salamon more worried about the other people getting hurt, even more if they were the digidestined and gotten seriously hurt. "People will get hurt!"

Elizabeth retorted the fact people get hurt, people everyday get hurt in real life and thats a fact she thought, she sighed looking into salamon puppy-ish eyes and giving in. "Look my job ends in a few mintues then we can go"

Salamon was not satisfyed about the waiting a lot more again so she gave her the big most adorible eyes at Elizabeth but it didn't work to she stayed with the facts of now and what will happen. "That's not what i'm worried about. It's about the people that will be hurt if you don't help"

"Two mintues!!!"

Still not satisfyed she ploped herself on the table and gave in. "Fine!!"

Two mintues passed and Salamon cringed. Elizabeth getting her tickets signed and cming back looking at Salamon waiting for what she has to do as she gathered her things. "What now?"

Salamon feeling better sat up and looking more intelligent then before and told her. "We got to go threw the computer to get to the others"

Elizabeth's jaw dropped as she stop putting her things in her bag. Salamon just looked at Elizabeth dumbfouned until she spoke scarlessly. "WHAT~~~!!!! oh no nononononono"

Salamon in more shock of that she nudged Elizabeth and begged her to go now. "please? please please please please?"

Elizabeth sighed giving into Salamon cute puppy-ish eyes and putting the rest of the stuff in her bag and giving a stern look at Salamon. "fine"

Elizabeth did what Salamon told her to do, so she stood infront of her computer screen and held out her digivice with Salamon in her hands and they both got sucked into the digital world, a few miles away from the attack.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

X placed Puramon on the ground and pointed at the evil digimon and commanded, "Puramon! Bind it with your Golden Zodiac Circle Attack!!"
    Puramon then swiped it's claws in the air and shouted, "Golden Zodiac Circle!!" and a circle of pure light with the zodiac signs carved in it wrapped itself around the dark being.
    "We have to do something fast...Puramon's attack can only last so long!" X informed the others.

8. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"SPIKER!" Digitmon yelled attacking DarkRenamon who seemed to be smiling but then DRM (DarkRenaMon) broke out of the bind and digivolved

"DarkRenamon digivolve to....." "BlackKyubimon"

"Dark Ryuu Wheel" BKM said

"Then I will too" Digitmon said smirking "Digitmon digivolve to ShiningDigitmon"

Now a A white greyhound with golden wings and 3 silver sets of ears with a sparkling white horn on its forehead stood "Shining Shooter"

9. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

sorry, boyfriend duties. I can't do a better roleplay tell lunch.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Oh great!! Lady Goldenmon attack now!!!"

Lady Goldenmon: "Angel Dust!!!"
    The Angel dust was a powerfull move. it's more like a beam. It headed towards DarkRedimon but the power was sucked into him and made him stronger.

Yamigirl: "This is going to be harder then I thought. Okay any other moves you have?"

Lady Goldenmon: "Yeah let's see if it will work." Lady Goldenmon takes out her feather whip. "Feather Whip!!!!!" The whip hit DarkRedimon directly in the face but did little harm.

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"I know this is stupid but we have to at least try to bind it again!" X said to Puramon's concerned eyes. Without regrets, Puramon cast the attack again and the circle again binded BKM. BKM only flexed it's muscles and the circle flew off and knocked X to the ground. "Errr...what...can we do?" X said softly as she held the digivice close.

12. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Mike hid behind some bushes and the egg moved."

Mike: I wish I could help.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Try and go slower... I couldnt be on last night and now I have all of this to read!

"Diamon, Do you have any attacks?" D.V asked. "Yes" Diamon said. "Then do it!" D.V added

"Bubbles BLAST!" Diamon yelled and sent bubbles everywhere, hitting DarkRenaMon and fogging the area.

Note: This Bubbles Blast attack.. for people who know.. Is similar to Mercury Bubbles Blast!, Sailor Mercury's attack from Sailor Moon 1st Season.

14. Athena

The attacking digimon's attack was way of the target and racing towards Athena... she was in complete shock and her digimon digivolved..
    "Elfamon digivolve to... " "Kiddoelvamon... Love Blast!!!"

15. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"The egg to shake. A baby digimon appered. Mike looked at it."

Mike: A digimon? What the @#%@ is this.

16. Athena

"Mike that's your digimon now quit foolling around and help us!" Athena shouted.

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

X slowly wiped a trinkle of blood from her cheek. The circle attack had sliced her face and she said to Puramon, "I...don't think...I can move, Puramon. I wish...I could help...you in some...way." X said slowly as if in pain. Puramon grasped her hand tightly, "Xavia!!"
    Puramon growled as she stood in front of X and her hair stood on end just like a normal cat did when it hissed.

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Any ideas for a name for the digivolved form of my digimon.. Sorry I havent posted much, Ive had alot of tests.

19. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

occ: WILL EVERYONE STOP DIGIVOLVING! YOU HAVE TO HOW TO! YOUR DIGIMON ARE FRESH SO THEY HAVE TO LEARN! If my digimon was a human, she would be well over 10,000! If that wasn't enough time to learn how to digivolve. So please say your Digimon couldn't digivolve. Also you need atleast 3 bronze crystals to digivolve inwhich Digitmon has.

IC: "Black Fox Tail Inferno" BlackKyubimon said attacking
    "Roaring Tail Wave" ShiningDigitmon said as their attacks clashed as the children realized 3 bronze colored crystals.

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Why not, If you didnt notice everyone is digivolving.. And the way the other role players in this thread put it, First level digimons are too weak to fight. And to be honest I just asked people's opinions on a name, I dont plan on just not digivolving because you said so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.