Recreation Do you like cats??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lady Shadow-san, May 25, 2003.

?

Do you like cats and/or own cats?

1. I LOVE CATS, BUT I DON'T OWN ONE!

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. DIE YOU STUPID USELESS FELINES!

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I have a cat/ cats and I LOVE EM!

24 vote(s)
    49.0%
  4. *starts babbling inchorherently and throws half a dozen cats at Shadow*

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

:catgirl: :catgirl:
    Do you like kitties, or do ya hate them?
    Personally, I LOVE cats! I just bought a new kitten (my other one died in Febuary) and he's uber-kawaii! He's gray all over with pretty icy gray eyes. His name is Miko!

Anyway, do you have a cat or cats?

I also have another cat, Koko, but she's really Neph's cat. She isn't too pleased with Miko in the house and she's pretty miffed at me right now...

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Sry, i have to say... i think they are evil... dogs r soooo much betterer

3. Solo

Solo New Member

i love cats for some odd reason, even though i dont like animals all that much. I have 2! Sanosuke, and Cloud. Cloud is the laziest cat you'll ever know, and he is so spoiled it aint funny.

Sano's kinda *****y, And tense. He dont like being held much but he'll crawl up yo leg if he wants to bed petted.

At one time i had 40 cats! all kittens too. It was kewl, making them race and such. Had to take them to the ASPCA cuz we couldnt take care of them.

ha....so yeah, i like cats. :dizzy2:

4. Wolf^

Wolf^ New Member

I AM A CAT FIEND

I LUV CATS MAN! THEYRE COOL AS HELL.

5. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I like cats, but the scary thing is everytime i own one they die or run away :( , so i am sticking to dogs

I do not treat my cats badly. I loved my two little kitties, but in the end they had to go *cries* I miss them.

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Every living creature has to die sometime, Quisty. There is no shame in a pet dying, or running away. Someday I will die, someday you will die, but instead of worrying about it, one should embrace it and enjoy the bittersweet beauty of life while they can.

7. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

I love my cat, and cats in general.

- Ark

8. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

we got 5 cats at my mothers place and one of them is mine *strikes a proud pose*, she (the cat) ran away for about half a year but then came back and since then she comes and goes liek she wants

9. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

I had an absolutely adorable cat named Jeep, but he got evicted. We weren't allowed to have pets in our apartment complex, so we had to give him to a friend. *sniffles*

~Shadrach Anki

10. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I Adore Cats!.....I want a orange / white one and name it Melissa! ..but nooo....We already got gold fishes :(

- Teddz

11. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Awww, whats wrong with fishes? I have tropical ones at home, they're the best, I've 14 of them and I've petted them for 10 years now (Only one of them has survived these ten years the others are replacements throughout the years). They may be stupid with a memory of just 3-4 seconds but they're nice.

I actually like cats but from what I know cats eat your food, bog off and comes back the next night to eat your food again, and maybe stick around for 10 or so minutes before dumping you again. A complete waste of time + money. Can't walk them, just observe them... much prefer dogs, 'man's best friend' as they always call them.

12. Kenshin

Kenshin Commander *nix

13. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

^ yeah yeah there only like that for a couple of months... i have the evil cat, buttons, dont let the Kawaii name fool you, it brings dead things home & fights with my dog, Jade, poor dog... it's only got a mouth to fight with & the cat uses all it's claws & teeth... violent lil buggers.

14. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Oh my god, Kenshin! They're so frikkin ADORABLE!!! XD

I've had a cat all my life. It all started with three cats wandering into my backyard. I fed them my tuna lunch, and they stayed. Before I knew it, a tomcat invited himself in and four cats turned into about 30!

Every single kitten was special to me, and I've raised hundreds of cats now... even when I went to my friends house and she had a new kitten, and she was running from everyone and hissing, I just walked right up to her, picked her up, and she just shushed and went to sleep. I really love cats, they're much smarter than dogs if you ask me, and intelligence is more important than obediance.

15. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

i love havaing cats. we got 2 cats and the male is mine. its sad to say, he is mentally retarded. he thinks hes a dog. eats dog food drinks from the toilet. he is a good hunter tho, he likes to bring his kills into our house to eat them tho. the only leftovers usually are some feathers.

16. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Hehe, atleast your cat dosent insist on sharing it's catch with you. ^_^

17. Quistis

Quistis New Member

awww, Kenshin. I loved that link. You are so sweet. Look at the little kittens ^^ they are soo cute. I chould not stop saying awwww when I saw those pictures ^^

18. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

definitely love cats! in fact i have two little kittens sitting with me atm they were found under our deck and we're going to get them a nice home somewhere they are sweet as can be i own a cat too named cupcake shes an older cat but still great cats are so nice n cuddly when they want to be (and i think that makes up for the fact that they are usually really independant...
    *these are my kitten friends arent they presh!*

Attached Files:

19. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

*Is typing with scratches down arm* As i said... violent lil buggers

20. D3vil's Anjil

D3vil's Anjil New Member

I like cats but i would rather have a dog :sweat2: