Recreation Do you like cats??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lady Shadow-san, May 25, 2003.

?

Do you like cats and/or own cats?

1. I LOVE CATS, BUT I DON'T OWN ONE!

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. DIE YOU STUPID USELESS FELINES!

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I have a cat/ cats and I LOVE EM!

24 vote(s)
    49.0%
  4. *starts babbling inchorherently and throws half a dozen cats at Shadow*

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. Xeon

Xeon New Member

weeeeee^^ cats are killer:D i just love em, cute,cuddlie, cool........i got 5 cats:) and the are kawaiiii:D

...............i love cats

...........hates dogs though......

here is a picture of 2 of my cats...the white one is mine and the other is the white ones daughter......and she's like half mine^^

Attached Files:

2. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

cute pets! i haven't been able to gather all my pets ( alive 1's ) in 1 room. it's to small.aha:anime: i guess that's a major pet lover heh?:sweat2:

3. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

i like cats but i dont own one... crap!

4. Xeon

Xeon New Member

hiya! heres a pic on my brothers cat.....a very cute one that comes home and goes for hunting as it wants:)

2nd double post; both fixed - Zanza

Attached Files:

5. Naru

Naru New Member

AWWWWW I LOVE CATS LOL AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT FOR A FACT ^^;. I only had one cat in my life and ill prolly never have one again sniff. His name was Clancy he was a black persian, with random white spots, one on his belly, one on his neck (it was so cute it looked like a tie) and one on his back paw, which made his one toe pink it was cute. He had green eyes and he was a HUGE cat he was 15lbs, and he purred the loudest out of any cat ive ever seen. But the sad thing was he died like...2-3 years ago. Something was wrong with his thyroid, which gave him seizures and diahrea, and he had a big loss of appetite. I literally cried whenever I saw him...he was soo skinny whenever we gave him a bath u could litterally see bones....I loved that cat so much...I still think that this was weird: The night before he died (I always wanted him to sit on my lap and he never did) I was listening to music, and he kinda meowed with me singing. It was Melodies of life from FF. I was kinda crying and he jumped on my lap and kinda fell asleep. But I had to go to sleep so yeah. The next day I came come from school and found out he was dead. Kinda ...sad, I heard he crawled up onto one of the diningroom chairs, fell asleep and never woke up, my mom was crying too we loved that cat.

6. Xeon

Xeon New Member

oh.....thats sad.......*fells a tear for naru*..........

......*says with a sad voice* here is a picture on my first two cats as kittens.....i might never se them again.....my mother had to give them away when she moved in with another guy.....and told me and my brother that we could visit the old lady that took care of them sometime.......but we never could.........god i miss them:(

Attached Files:

7. Naru

Naru New Member

AWWWW they are sooooo adorable ^^

8. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

cats are pretty cool. I don't own any right know though.

9. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

i really love cats ... they are smart like other animals :)
    but i hate comos cat nala :)

10. Ryokos_hellyen

Ryokos_hellyen New Member

hate cats love dogs

i hate cats i hate cats i hate cats i hate cats i hate cats i hate cats i hate cats i hate cats i hate cats i hate cats

i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs i love dogs

cats are EVIL like me sometimes( im guessing thats why tom calls me lionness oh well)

im more of i dog person they do tricks they obay they play they bark they sing they dance the loveable and cuddly

11. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

I dont like cats they are stupid and unloyal.

12. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Do I love cats? I ADORE THEM! ^^; I don't like dogs, their bark is definetly worse than their bite. I've tried to befriend my Warden's dog back last summer when I was at OXford, UK. Because this dog is afraid of ppl who wear shawls on their head, he always barks at me. I was the only person willing to be friends with him but he was too afraid. TO make life easier to him and me, I've tried to avoid him, sneak in and out of the house without his knowlegde but that was impossible. Once he hears foots steps, he comes out and then it back to the growling barking and running away. Opps sorry to reminace hehe ^^;.

I'm neko-gal because I have eight cats and have lived through generations. It's kinda good and bad since new kittens are born and old ones die which is sad. But every generation of cats are more intelligent and cuter than the past. I've watched them sit and sleep on top one another. I found out that they do communicate! I also seen the way they fight, and compete with each other. They put their head together and look each other in the eyes and star meowing off the lungs. It's kinda funny. When it's meal time the run around and jump, worse than dogs. I'm not sure about them not being loyal to me, they always take a moment for themselves and then come back and start purring and brushing against the wall or around my legs. I love them, and especially one which I call Orangy (I've come up with this stupid name hehe. It's kinda a cross between orange and ranger) At 7 O'clock he jumps on my bed and starts poking my face with his cub. Cutie!

13. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

DOGS SUX!!! CATS RULE!!!

I LOVE CATS!!! BUT I HATE DOGS, I GOT BIT BY ONE WHEN I WAS LITTLE, AND I HAVENT LIKED THEM SINCE.....*SIGHS*

:catgirl:

14. username

username New Member

!!

there's not as many cat haters as i thought there would be?? strange??LAte!!

15. Xeon

Xeon New Member

thats cuz cats rulez dogs, dogs only bite u and starts to bark every 15 minutes, they are just stupid.

16. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

*nods in agreement* yup dogs are stupid!!!!

17. Trigun_Vash

Trigun_Vash New Member

i love cats like when there realy small and cute

can you belive that this is comeing from a guy

18. Xeon

Xeon New Member

yep im a guy and i LOVE kittens:)

19. Trigun_Vash

Trigun_Vash New Member

yup guys and cat pretty cool i love the little black ones

20. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Um is it me or do I find that you guys believe that it's odd for guys to love cats? @_@ what are you saying that guys should usually hate cats and love dogs?