Recreation Do you like cats??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lady Shadow-san, May 25, 2003.

?

Do you like cats and/or own cats?

1. I LOVE CATS, BUT I DON'T OWN ONE!

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. DIE YOU STUPID USELESS FELINES!

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I have a cat/ cats and I LOVE EM!

24 vote(s)
    49.0%
  4. *starts babbling inchorherently and throws half a dozen cats at Shadow*

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OMG, I hate 'em. I can't stand cats. It's just the way I am. My sis has two living in the house with us and they run around like hell. In two in the morning they like to dig around in the kitty litter for 2 hours and I just wanna ring their scrawny necks! Don't get me wrong, I think they're cute...but I hate 'em. I'm more of a dog person.

2. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

WAI!

KENSHIN!! THANK YOU!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!! :D
    Miko is already a little bit bigger, and he's asleep in my lap... he looks like a dustball. ^_^

3. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I like cats.We have 2.The youngest is kind of annoying sometimes.

4. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Teh little ones are fun to play with, and teh older ones are fun because they just sit there in your lap and purr. Eventually, they pee on you too, though. 0_o

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i have 2 hyper daemons of DOOM.
    well, chibi is pretty calm, but was lonely, so i got lupin. he's on crack. and about anyother upper drugs you can think of.
    they be cute tho...lupin likes ear. alot. they taste good apparently...he's a shoulder cat.

6. Zanth

Zanth New Member

I kinda have a cat, but it doesn't live with me. It's still at my folks' house. I do have a furry creature living my basement. We call him Dave, and he pays rent. :p

7. Fushigi Rockna

I love cats, they're not as hard to take care of as dogs are. I only bhave cats at my mom's but ocne I move out my dad prmised me he'd get me a nice himalanian cat. ;)
    What's a himalanian cat? They're a mixture of a sianese (can't spell) and a persian. They have a fur pattern like a sianese and the beautiful blue eyes sianese are known for, but they ahve fluffy fur, and flat faces like persians, along with the mellow attitude. i honestly like both cats, but sianese are vicious little f***s and persians are the sweetest things!
    I intend on naming it Hime. :D I hope it's female, I've always ahd male cats, boo~ ;)

Attached Files:

8. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

AAaaWWww!! Those Kitties are SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!
    *LoOks At ThE PiC AgAin* How could anyone not like those cuties??

Well I guess you noticed that I am a definate *CaT* person! But whats really sad is that I don't own any :eek: NOT A ONE!!! But I will soon *Hopefully*

I allready know what kind I want too its a Himulain (or how ever you spell it) Its gonna be cute! I can't wait!

Washu:catgirl:

9. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Meeee! I'm a cat person! But I'm not used to having them in my lap since the cats I had are outdoor cats. We had lots of strays at our house, but we kept giving them to the Kauai Humane Society (the place where Lilo met Stitch!). Then we just had a male orange tabby (who constantly fought with the other neighborhood cats) and a 2-3 year old female for him to cuddle with. (I once came home after school to find them sleeping in each other's arms!)

Then she had a litter of 5 kittens, then a second mommy cat who kinda looked like her came along and gave birth too (4 male kittens which we hardly ever saw, so we called them the "secret characters" since Mortal Kombat 3 came out at the time...the gray kitten I called Smoke!) But then the orange tabby daddy disappeared one day, and the rest of the cats were sent to the Kauai Humane Society once more... except for one orange male tabby kitten who looked like his dad. Luckily he wasn't caught that day!

And so that cat (who went by Filipino names like Ying-Ying, to Japanese-ish names like Sueko/Sweko or just Neko) grew up into the family cat. I petted him often, and even bought a lil flea comb to groom his fur. He seemed to sense that I was helping him get rid of his fleas. And I knew all his favorite spots to sleep, such as by the shoe rack, on top the outdoor doorframe, on this net used for growing vines (he used it as a hammock). I took photography class at the time, and this is one of the few good pics of him...... (the attachment below)

After a few years, I started my first year of college in Washington. A few months later my brother emailed me, telling me that the cat was getting too skinny cuz he hardly ever touched his food, and that he would often sit on the front lawn and stare into the distance, probably thinking about me. Then I got another email, saying that our cat had starved to death. He was the last cat our family had so far. :(

Attached Files:

10. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Cats are OK. We have always had dogs, but 6 years ago a cat adopted us. Blind, paralyzed tail, broken jaw, and after he got lost in a blizzard - frostbitten ears that fell off and look like a chipmunk's. He was the most loving cat ever. His infirmities finally caught up with him and he died last week. I don't think we will ever have another cat again. It just wouldn't be the same.

Instead, we got a little baby hedgehog and named him Heathrow. Cute as anything, especially when he bites and his brow furrows up :D

11. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

ok here's one of the cats at my mother's place

Attached Files:

12. Chi

Chi New Member

Wooooooooooooo pretty kitty. I like cats I had one when I was a kid but I think mine was crazy. >_<

13. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

I love cats!:p they're sooooo adorable! Cats defend me.I.E when my dogs get me mad my cats smack them!;)

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I love those little fluffy fur balls. I have 3. Meeco big orange tom cat. Beshebia big chubby calico. and my little runt gizmo orange. All males and they get along fine. My cat is meeco and my sons cat is gizmo. I just kept my ex's cat because I love that big fur ball. All are very well trained cats never hurt anybody. :) :) :) :)

15. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

My cat is sick and dying, but I love her, and maybe I *should* allow her to be put to sleep, it would free her. But I love her so much!!!! *sniff*
    And cats seem to follow me around everywhere I go... ^__^*

16. darkmagiciangrl

Don't fell bad 1 of my cats just died too.:( Listen,if u need a cat ask me, my mom is tired of the origanal cat's babbies, & she's giving them away.so just email me if u need 1,k!-aha ( Yugi's laugh ):p

17. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Hey, my other kitty died in Febuary, so I know how ya feel... My cat had cancer and it would be useless to get the tumour removed, because it had reached his organs, so we put him to sleep. He was really the sweetest cat on the planet. He couldn't even hiss properly becuase he never got mad. His name was Blackie and he was (obviously!) black, and he had a single golden eye. (He lost his other one in a fight with his sister kitten when he was a wee one... he was the runt of the litter.)
    I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!
    But, now I have Miko, who is also a very sweet cat, but needs to learn the laws of gravity a little bit...^_^

18. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Awww thanks everyone!! ^__^ *hugs*
    Yeah, my cat has a liver problem and she's only 5 ITS NOT FAIR! Anyways I won't go into details about that. I doubt I'm allowed to get another Kitty, but thanks anyways. I also can;t fly to New York to get one! And lastly, I have my baby Madison, (a dog not a cat) and I love her ~ she keep me company. Look at her picture! I dressed her up like Vash the Stampede! (ive been showing it to EVERYONE..)

Oooo0o... she looks *so* evil in this one, I made her pose like that!

PS- we better not get off the subject of cats, or else...

Attached Files:

19. Alakai

Alakai New Member

I have a cat and a dog.. oddly, my cat can annihilate my dog even with no claws!

20. darkmagiciangrl

**/7
    5I do home deliveries, My mom would just love to try her new jee
    p out!:p