Debate Do you think Bush was right to invade Iraq?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Spike_86

Spike_86 New Member

ok, number one laser guided missiles are not as smart as everybody says it is.2 if you support bush all the way then do you blieve in the patriot act?Also, the numbers for the death toll to me doesent look like accidents, or miss fires, whant to see the the death toll heres the link http://www.iraqbodycount.net/bodycount.htm

[Editted by Ark] If you're going to paste a link, make sure you actually fill in the hyperlink portion of the URL tag [/edit]

2. xev

xev New Member

I think Bush is just trying to finish off what his father tried to do years ago. If those people don't want to stand up for themselves and live in fear, he should have just let it be.
    I thought the target was Bin Ladden, what evr happened to that?:mad:

3. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Aww...did I make you mad?Okay, nobody "whants" to see the death tolls.They are,of course,terrible things.I support Bush's decision to defeat Saddam and free Iraq,nothing else.And if the information on that site is real,then that's terrible.The U.S. has no right to do things like that.But,I also don't "blieve" everything that I see.Does that site have actual proof that this **** is going on?I mean sure,I could claim that a koala is tapdancing across Mexico,and claim NBC reported it.But do I have an actual shred of evidence to prove it?No.Sorry.

4. Spike_86

Spike_86 New Member

This is info is comming from reporters in iraq, not just from the conservative side either, and you know what you do have a point ,like in other words how does the U.S. know that iraq has weapons of mass destruction?. and no you did not make me mad, just putting my opinon out there thats all, not trying to start a huge flame fight

5. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I hate Bush. Absolutely. I hate what the US has become. I don't hate the US, it was once a great nation, forged with the intention of freedom and equality for all. It's not that anymore. Now, the only way I'd accept the phrase "the land of the free and the home of the brave" in relation to the US would be ironicly. Anyone care to guess whether I think Bush was right to invade Iraq?
    I refuse to believe for even a moment that the US' goal was WMD, liberation, or any of the other sorry excuses they spewed forth like the rest of the bullshit that ceaselessly is projected from their mouth's. It was about oil, and it was about power, and it was about the nation's love for war and how it makes the nation swell up with pride and decide that their officials are doing a bang up job. Bush thinks that the world would be a better place if it was all america. IT ****ING WELL WOULDN'T BE. I'm not going to explain this, if you don't realise why, you're not worth the trouble.
    If this post offended you, then so be it. My complete and utter hate for Bush and his ilk tends to blind me with rage, and causes me to rant, perhaps pointlessly, just to try and express my gut wrenching disgust that a person like him could become president of the US.

6. Alla Bloom

Alla Bloom New Member

I know its past that time but i just had to say something... I love Bush..I love this Country...I may not know what some of the causes are for this war...But i know that if we did not do something the people in iraq would all suffer way more than any of you could imagine!! Dont fall for that go home americans crap that the media is feeding out! I read a poll that said like a huge 79% of iraq's people wanted the americans to stay untill this thing is worked out! Oh and tell me..if this was about oil...then did i miss something did we steal all of iraqs oil yet? Come on people...dont lisen to the media have facts and opinions for yourselfs...I know the sacrifice is equal here...and some of you have parents in iraq..but you have to have faith that everything will be ok..This thing is about lifes...not oil! Poor Bush is having this blamed on him simply because he came from a past in working with oil! People just say that because they want to slam Bush's reputation into the ground..im not trying to start a fire and brimstone fight..but i have to say the only reason people are making bush out to be a lier is because they hate him..tell me what would you call clinton, eh? The most truthful president we have ever had????!!!!

7. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

well afaik clinton never took a college students essay, spruced it up and passed it around as evidence that iraq had weapons of mass destruction..

<unnecessary flame removed - Ark >

8. Alla Bloom

Alla Bloom New Member

Hey im not critisizing your opinion so...Im free to mine

9. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

well my opinion came about through more than ten seconds of thought after watching yet another 6 hours of quality FOX news..

10. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

Dangerously close to flaming guys. Watch it :p

- Ark

11. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I know.When Bush came out,we all knew he was full of <feces>.But he never came out and said that.He wanted to keep pretending that he was good president,and everything was Okay.I actually liked Clinton.We knew he was full of <feces>,too.But Clinton came out and said(to quote George Carlin),"Hey,everybody!I'm full of <feces>,and how do you like that?!"He was honest about it.Sure,he tried to lie about his scandel,but that was just obvious anyways.At least he actually worked to get where he was.I could see where he was coming from.He worked hard to be president.And he wasn't about to let a little (excuse my terminology) blow job destroy all of that.:p

12. Alla Bloom

Alla Bloom New Member

OK, here is what i want from you. I want you guys to show me the evidence that Bush was lying! If you think you know so much then prove that Bush is the one to blame for all of this crap. If you can give me one good reason that it is his fault, i wont say anything else.Ya know me being so thick and all!

Oh and by the way..it was not bush that had the wrong info, it was the CIA!!!!!! JUST ASK SOMEONE!

13. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

C'mon kiddos, no swearing, play nice :p

- Ark

14. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Thanks for cleaning up my post for the young ones,Ark.;)

15. Alla Bloom

Alla Bloom New Member

No, that's not good enough! What evidence do you have to bash our country like you just have. NO WAIT, what right do you have to simply state that you are right and there is no other side to the story..typical Liberal way of looking at things!

16. Alla Bloom

Alla Bloom New Member

I dont dislike any of you guys for disagreeing with me. I am a huge fan of Rush limbah, Sean Hannity, and several other men and women in favor of this act. I am proud of this country..and i support this desicion...I mean no offence to any of you. I am obviously a Republican...and this is how i feel thats all.

17. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

That's nice, Alla, but that doesn't support your arguements ^_^

Please post some facts to back up your views.

*cough cough* exis, you should be posting some sources too, with the claims you're making.

- Ark