RPG Archives Elementals

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Karmi, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Come, let us find shelter before it starts to thunder." Pulling on their cloaks, they ran hard and deeper into the dark forest.

After running for a while the rain came to a drizzle and suddenly ahead of them appeared a cave. "Lets stay in that cave." Karmi announced. When they walk in it seems pitch black. Karmi mutters: "Shin, fairy of guidance, open the path of darkness so we will have sight of dangers." Karmi opened his hands and a fairy burst out of it. Then the fairy swished its hands in the air and a ball of light came to Karmi. "Thankyou Shin, fairy of guidance. They found that the cave kept going instead of stopping dead end into a wall. <I wonder where this leads?> thought Karmi.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Prince Karmi! Look out!" Athena said leaping in front of him and sening a blast of water at a mud like demon about to attack Karmi from the side.

Some of the mud splattered and went into Athena's skin but she had destroyed the monster. Suddenly a voice filled the cave and spoke, "Although my target was you Prince Karmi, at least one of your protectors will die, that demon's mud was toxic ans shall kill her." then the voice faded.

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

No! It shall not. Then he screamed: "Oh cleansing of a purifying crystal, seeth the skin of my beloved friend!" He put his hand over her arm and light appeared out of nowhere. "That should help, but the posin will still work. Why did you do that?! Just because I am a Prince there is no need to protect me and get you'reself severly harmed. Sorcyness, what plant of the holy earth will heal this poison. You must search you're brain to find an answer. I will repay you with everything, just do not let her Die..............." *tears came to his eyes and he embraced Athena.
    "Everything will be okay, I pray.

4. Athena

"I did not do it because you are a Prince, I did it because you are my friend and I would give my life to protect my friends. Maybe I could work a spell of my own. A spell of holy water, they say that holiness can drive all evil away." Athena said, "Let me think.."

She began to feel slightly dizzy but ignored it, she couldn't let them win... she had to protect him, she had to protect all of her friends and family.

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

I believe in you Athena. Says Karmi Just believe and you can do anything.*Smiles and blushes*.

6. Athena

"I won't fail..." Athena said.. then after a few moments of thought... "Waters of Holiness, clense myself of this evilness spreading throughout my body, don't let the darkness of evil win!"

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: I told you to call my Ayeka in this RolePlay not Sorcyness, Keep that in mind

IC: "I call upon the powers of Earth, Guide me to the plant that will heal Athena's wound." Ayeka said and dissapeared only to reappear seconds later with a plant in her hands. A couple of minutes later Athena's wound was beginning to heal. "It will heal slowly but it will heal" Ayeka said.

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

ooc: I'll finally be getting in in a day or two.

9. Karmi

Karmi New Member

" Well, we must get moving." said Karmi, "and watch out for those mud demons.":bleed:

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Let's Go" Ayeka said. "Before I need to change. Earth, grant me this wish." She said and started concentrating. "Soon she was wearing her Mistress Of Earth outfit. "Now we can go".

11. Athena

"Thank you Ayeka." Athena said, then she turned to Karmi and said, "Thank you for believing in me Karmi." Then she stepped back into place with Akasha and said, "You're being to quiet, what's going on?"

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: *yay* I am now officially part of the rpg. I have the elemental wind, I hope this is okay with everyone? :shy3:

13. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"... Wait, what's going on?" Akasha's eyes flickered, and he looked around. "What the...? How did I get here? Where are we?" He sat down on the ground, and put his hand to his head. "Ugh... My head feels like someone just smashed it with a mallet..." He then raised his hand to his face, and noticed a small mark on his hand. "Huh...?"

14. Athena

"Karmi, we have a problem, something's happening to Akasha..." Athena said, "Akasha, hang on."

15. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"No no... It's nothing I can't deal with myself..." He got back up and started walking further into the cave.

16. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Are you sure you are okay?" aked Karmi "Surley of you are not we may rest. But if we keep traveling, we will be out of this cave by tormrrow. It surley must lead into a town. So, are you okay?"

17. Athena

"Karmi, nothing we say will change his mind, so we might as well go on. If things really get bad, I'll help him out of the cave. You can trust me on what I'm saying, Akasha is like a brother to me." Athena said.

18. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"There's nothing wrong. We should continue, because anyways, we need to restock our supplies. And cutting those stupid tree spirits slightly dulled my blade." Akasha pulled out his sword and began examining it. "Need to get it re-sharpened, possibly tempered. It has never faced anything like this. I don't know if it strong enough right now." Suddenly, his face went blank again...

19. Athena

"Akasha?" Athena said, she recognized that look.

20. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasha dropped his sword, and fell to his knees. The sword clattered on the ground. Suddenly, more mud demons attacked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.