RPG Archives Elementals

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Karmi, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena concentrated her power and shouted, "Waters of Purity wash away these Mud demons!"

Athena sent an waterfall like attack and wiped out the mud demons. Then she said, "Let's hurry and get out of here before more come out."

2. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasha blinked, grabbed his sword, and stood up. "What happened?" he asked. "What'd I miss?" He then spotted the excess of mud on the ground, and new what had happened. He turned to Athena. "Thanks. But we should really get moving, before I black out again." They began to leave. The mark on his hand had grown.

3. Athena

Athena noticed the mark on Akasha's hand and said, "Karmi, do you know what that mark on Akasha's hand is?"

4. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasha looked at his hand. "It's nothing..." he said. After a bit of walking, they got out of the cave. A short distance in front of them was a sign, pointing in the direction of a nearby town.

5. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Panting from the heat of the day, and from her continual exursion, Lenolly skidded across the grass in a futile attempt to catch the insolent hare. Taking a quick turn to the right in the direction of the shadow caves she raced on after the rabbit heedless of where she was going.

*SMACK*

"Ow!!" Rubbing her head she stared up at the four figures looming above her. Muttering apologies in between curses she stood up staring at each of them in turn. Tossing waist length pink hair over her shoulder she fixed each of them with a piercing blue eyed stared. "Well this certainly is an unexpected surprise. Not many strangers have come into this area for a long time. But where ARE my manners! I am called Lenolly keeper of the element wind." She grinned dropping to a low bow. "And who may I have the honor of addressing?"

6. Athena

Athena smiled warmly at Lenolly and said, "I'm Athena with power over water and this guy, " Pointing at Akasha, " is Akasha, my best buddy."

7. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"I am Karmi, Prince Of Light, order of the gods. We are traveling to find the Dark Sorcerer of lighting. We wish to destroy him. would You like to come with us and aid us on our journey.?" Karmi asked.

8. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Scrunching up her nose in disgust at the mention of the dark wizards name, she narrowed her eyes slightly pondering the offer. "Hmmmm, well I suppose I'll go. I have some...unfinished business with him. I really would rather not leave my village vulnerable to an attack, but I am sure they can manage without me for awhile. ...yes, yes I would be honored to join you on your quest."

9. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"Good good, another in our merry little gang of protagonitsts. So, what services does your town offer? And just what unfinished business do you have with the Dark Sorcerer?" Akasha walked up to a nearby tree and leaned against it. "Sorry if I sounded rather confrontational. Just the way I am with everyone."

10. Athena

"Except me, we're practically family." Athena said with a smile, "So if he does anything that gets on your nerves, let me know."

Suddenly Athena was grabbed by a mud monster and they both disappeared and a voice said, "If you want to rescue her, and save her life by healing her before the toxins kill her... come and get her."

11. Karmi

Karmi New Member

" You must come with us" said Karmi and grabbed the girls hand. H emuttered. "Open under my command, portal of light." A light portal appered and they all rushed through it.

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: OMG! I am SOOOOOO sorry, I have totally spaced on this rpg, blame the hair color if you like. :D

ic: "wha..?! Wait a second I havent even..." Disappearing into the portal Lenolly shook her head landing with a thud in an area she didnt recognize. "Wonderful, now I have a bruise on my rump to match the bump on my head. As I was saying though, niether of my parents have a clue where I am. I would have rather told them, but being as one of your party is in danger I am sure they will understand and be sypathitic. Now then if you dont mind Prince Karmi, would you like to tell me where the heck I am?"

13. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

ooc: has anyone stolen the role of Ice Elemental from me? If so, dang. If not, I'm going to make my appearance soon.

14. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: No, nobody has tooken that element. You may take it, but you work for the bad guys right now.

IC: "We are in the dark cloud realm." explained Karmi. " We must find Athena!" Then, a figure appeared out of the mist.( Thats you're cue Nephilim, sorry if it's way early!:( )

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Earth Overwhelming Essence!" Ayeka yelled and sent her attack. It didnt seem to have done any damage. "What's going on!" She added in frustration

16. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"I don't know." said Karmi. Then he called: "White Lightining!" The spell hit the figure, and they started to run over to where he was but they fell down some sort of hole.

17. Athena

Athena could feel her freinds near and staggered up and out of the room she was weak and she could feel the posion spreading throughout her body she had to help them.

18. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Akasha got to Athena first. He knelt down beside her. "I can sense it... The poison is spreading..." Then he made up his mind. He put his hand on her shoulder, and it began to glow. The poison was transferred into his body, curing her.

19. Athena

"AKASHA!" Athena shouted, as she came to, "NO!!"
    Then Athena felt something within her and shouted, "I call upon the curing waters that I posses power over... please heal Akasha.. he's like a brother to me."

20. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Lenolly sighed shaking her head. "That is not going to work this time Athena, the mud monster that took Akasha was not nearly as weak as the others were. You are only wasting your time and energy trying to heal him. There is a possibility, but it will take some time and I will be immobile as well as in trance if I plan on pulling it off. I leave the decision up to you two."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.