RPG Archives Elementals

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Karmi, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"Leave it," Akasha said. "I am more resistant to poisons than Athena, that is why I did it. It shouldn't pose too much of a problem, at least for now."

2. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

"It is not the type of poison that you think it is, naturally you will be fine for a time. But when it hits it aint gonna be pretty let me tell you. Nasty buisness poison, tricky as well."

3. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"I know, but we can't risk it..." Akasha stood. "I will be fine till then. We can try to find a safe place, and then you can do whatever you were going to do. Got it?"

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Nephilim hid in the darkness, slowly, slowly, lowering the temperature of the room.

He took no sides. He was his own. But he did not like this many Elementals so close.

Exhaling a cool breath, he quietly left.

He would undermine both sides unless one presented a good reason for him to fight for them.

"So, the war has finally begun... It shall shift worlds, destroy empires, and thrust power into the hands of the winner... The Avalanche has begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Alright then let's try to get out of here to train... Akasha... why do you always have to act so brotherly?" Athena said, "We'll find a way to heal you so let's go before more monsters come..."

Athena sighed, she would do all she could to protect them... they meant the world to her and Akasha was the only family she had known... heck he always acted like he was her older brother. If there was anyway she could save him she would, until then, she would protect all of them with her life.

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Karmi then cleared out of the smoke and saw Athena and the others. "Everyone, touch my hands." he said as he muttered:"Portalof light open under my command." A portal opened and they all climed through. when they got outside, Karmi fell to the ground unconsis.

7. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"Huh? Now where are we? All this teleporting is getting confusing..." Akasha walked over to Karmi. "You ok?"

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

In Karmi's dreams, he sees a man in a black suit. Wondering who this mysteryiuos figure is, he looks closer to investigate. Just as he is about to reach the figure, another appears, this one being the Dark Sorcerer of lighting. " You wil not defeat us" said Karmi. Then, he whispered: "Light Star." hoping it would wound the dark sorcerer badly. But it went right through him. Then dark sorcerer laughed at what he thought was Karmi's foolishness. < No,> Though Karmi. <Maby I'm just taking it for ganred that it would go right through him.> Just as he was powering another star, he saw the sorcerer point his finger, bringing down lighting. Just as it was about to hit Karmi, he woke up, with a scream. "What happened!?" he screamed.

9. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"You were unconcience. You were having a bad dream." Akasha walked over and leaned against a nearby tree. "So you don't think your attacks will work against the dark sorcerer?" he asked. Karmi was surprised, along with the others. "Heh, should have mentioned that earlier. I can see into people's dreams. I don't know how, or why, I just can. But I don't think you have anything to worry about." Akasha smiled. "They couldn't be that strong..."

10. Athena

"Don't worry, we won't let that happen Karmi." Athena said, also acknowledging that she had that same talent. "We're with you to the end.

11. Akasha

Akasha New Member

As Akasha adjusted his headband (it got messed up during the warp trip ;) ), something happened. His vision went black and white. And there was someone else there. He couldn't quite make it out, but it looked like someone dressed completely in black. "WHAT?!" he yelled. He then drew his sword, ready to attack. The person suddenly appeared in front of him. Akasha stumbled back a bit, but quickly regained his composure. He slashed at the person, but his sword went straight through it. "Wha...?!" He tried it again, but it still didn't work.
    "Your weapon is useless against me..." the person said. "There is only one thing you can do to protect yourself... Join me..."
    "In your dreams!!" Akasha yelled. He dropped his sword, and starting attacking with his own fists. But they still didn't work. The person stepped back, then, and raised his hand.
    "If that is your decision, then you will die." A large blast of energy left his hand directed at Akasha. Akasha felt that he could not block it. He could feel it's immense power. But it suddenly disappeared. Everything went back to normal. Akasha fell to his knees. The mark on his hand had grown.

12. Athena

Athena ran to Akasha and began to shake him awake asking, "You okay?"

13. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Karmi had blurrly seen everthing that was going on, and muttered weakly,"Athena, use a healing spell to cure him, It will hod of the poison tell we get to the next tow........." He fell unconsis once again. Tis time the man appered in his dreams, holding a sword. He was a corutted demon-knight.

14. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Yay! I have returned. Sorry about the extremely late reply's I have been busy with...things. :D

"Athena we need to get them into town as quickly as possible. Their strength is fading and I dont think we can hold off another attack. Carry Karmi on your back and I'll carry Akasha, hopefully we wont have to carry them for long though, men arnt exactly the lightest creatures. By the way, you wouldnt happen to have any idea where the next town lies would you? This warp buisness has screwed up my sense of direction it would seem."

15. Athena

Athena then immediately did a healing spell on Akasha and picked Karmi up and said, "The next town is about an hours walk to the north."
    Then they started moving onward.

16. Karmi

Karmi New Member

They walked in silence as karmi started to awaken. Then he drooped in to a lonely pose onnce again

17. Athena

ooc: Um... i think this thread died

18. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: Athena, I stopped because all my posts got deleted. It's hopless now.:( :( :( :( :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.