Recreation Explain Your Name!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Crow, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

this isn't a spelling test dude. And becides mabye she forgot to type a letter in accedentally. Iv'e done it too. I'm still one that lives in shadow!! *Evil Laugh* Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ahem. Sorry I got carried away, again.

2. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

eleeSluknuD
    DunkelSeele
    Dark Soul

I watched Eva, wondered what the hooplah "SEELE" was, so I looked it up. Foud it in a German dictionary and thought, gee, I'm taking German, let's use it.

When I played Counter Strike, this was my dojo-busting name.

I also use Shai_Hulud, H91277RT, and scot2003

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

well you can follow the spamming motife-however that's spelt-and be Spaminator!

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

You like Quatre right? Why not change it to that. Aftrer all, Your avatar is Quatre. What do you think?

5. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I 'm Quistis b/c she the first person I liked as a video game character and looked up too in ff8!!

6. Naru

Naru New Member

Well originally I chose Akane mainly because BMS said I'm just like her with the temper and beating up people, but I ended up forgeting my password. So I created Naru since she was the next anime character that resembled me and i thought she was just plain awesome! Matt killed Akane though :(. I like Naru more though because she is more like me then Akane. I mean I don't do fight training or anything I just hurt someone that gets on my nerves hehe. Sorry Neph didn't mean to accidnetly kicked you in the nads like 50 times at the pool party! (even thought it was your friends being perverts not you hehe..Well if it hurt that much by accident would'nt you just love to know what it feels like if I seriously got ticked!)

7. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Hmmm....well, I've managed to go through a bunch of different handles in my time online, and most of them really haven't had a story behind them at all.

So, the story behind Shadowbard....fairly simple. I don't like the sunlight, so obviously I would prefer the shadows. Take that and add my love of music (both listening to and creating) and you get the bard part, since bards are musicians. I also have a class of bards called shadowbards (they manipulate the shadows and stuff like that) in one of the worlds I've created.

Yeah, not much of a story, I know. Generally I'll pick a name because I like it or because it fits me in some way, shape, or form. This often occurs as a result of extreme boredom. It's just the way I work.

~Shadrach Anki

8. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Lady Shadow-san is... my penname and what I go by. ^_^

9. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

well me and my friend had just bought starcraft (long, long time ago) and i wanted my nickname (PowerMetal) but it was already taken so my friend took his (HeavyMetal) but it was already taken so i got pissed and just wrote HeavyPowerMetal cause it was both our nicks and it worked and since that day that's me!!!:D

10. Nyanko

Nyanko New Member

I made my name from Sailor Tin Nyanko in the Sailor Moon Stars manga. But to make it short, it's just Nyanko.

11. Kirei na kimyou

Kirei na kimyou New Member

My name symbolizes a japanese phrase, with everyone with decent japanese knowledge (hopefully) should be able to understand.

Yada ^^

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

my name is simple. I play soccer and got the nick name basher (hit the soccer balls to hard) from there. Considering basher was taken I went with my age 19.

13. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Phalanx means two things. It was an ancient greek battle formation that was tough to coordinate but kicked serious @$$ on the field. Its also (I believe) the second fastest gun on earth (apparently they have one that could fire a million bullets a minute....). The Phalanx is this computer contolled machine gun that is mounted on U.S. Naval ships to shoot down incoming rockets/missiles. It fires 20 mm depleted uranium bullets at a rate of 3000 a minute and has a range of 2000 meters. I also love the way the name sounds and here's a pic of what it looks like (This is one mean gun). Laterz

Da big gun

14. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

My name is a name I use often in RPG-type games. I just tend to like using it.

15. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Zanza is Sagara Sanosuke's [from Rurouni Kenshin] nick when he used to have his huge sword.. Zanbatou I think?

16. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

well... I like Cowboy Bebop (my favorite character bein spike) and for some reason, the 26 is like cool soo... I put BountyHunter together to get BountyHunter26

17. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Heck, even the costum avatar one has reposted [reposted?? o_O]. Just after a short while you will find 10 topics like this one, believe me :p

18. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

well a few friends are maniacs one is called suzume from rk and she calls kenshin uncle keni and you guys can guess i was kenshin