Recreation Explain Your Name!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Crow, Feb 15, 2003.

1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Im a chiquita banana and id like to say that bananas are yummy in every way!

2. negative1

negative1 New Member

negative1 is one of my favorite mudvayne songs and a lot of people that don't know me think that i'am a negative person i guess it's because i'm quiet and i keep to myself:shy2:

3. kawaii_turkey

kawaii_turkey New Member

turkey is my nickname from year 6 on... so yea u get the kawaii bit... its not for self promotion its just there for i dont' no nothing i guess

4. koenma

koenma New Member

Koenma is from Yu-Yu Hakisho he is the son of the leader on the under world and he is one of my favorite characters

5. cosmos

cosmos New Member

erm..... my name ... well... I got my name from what it means. Cosmos means like the universe and all that stuff. I like the way it sounded.

Also... in the manga version of SM.... there is a scout called Cosmos. So .... I got my name from both I guess. :D

6. Fushigi Rockna

Fushigi = First and favorite word of japanese I know. I used this word long before I found out about Fushigi Yuugi.

Rockna = I originally cooked up the whole Fushigi Rockna thing a year ago on this Mon Colle knights message board. And it always stuck with me. Nuff said.

FR = Short for it. Except no one ever clals me that here, though you should. :mad:

7. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

i'm named after some of my favorite animes, Inu-Yasha and Ranma 1/2. i was originally Inu 1/2, but i screwed up th registration process and now i'm stuck with this.

8. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

My name means beautiful kitty. I wanted my name to be Puriti Neko, Pretty Kitty, but when I signed up for access, my junk mail filter was on high so I never got the validation email. So I started over with a similar name. I have liked the word Neko ever since I came across it in Secret of Mana. I also like maneki nekos, and I have a big fat one in my living room.
    Lastly:

KITTIES RULE!

9. Solo

Solo New Member

A long time ago~ before i knew ANYTHING about Rurouni Kenshin,i seen this guy named Sanosuke Sagara,and i'm like.."hell...why not!" so i used his last name and made up Solo and stuck em together! Solo means like bein alone or whatever,i'm sure u peeps know that. so i thot Solo Sagara was fitting,i've been using it for like 2 years now...anyway! thats my name! :D

10. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

My name is YASUKO!

I dont know, I found my name and thought it was really special. Theres also a famous actor in Japan named yasuko. It such a noble yet cool and cute name, I love it! I'm YASU-CHAN!

11. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Kenshin as in ruroni kenshin and i always use 89.:D

12. minjigga

minjigga New Member

emmkay. minjigga. its been ma nickname with sum friends fo quite a while. it started with me being called minee. cause i was short and ish. then it evolved to minjigga..meaning mini jigga. and the name just stuck. im still called that and i refer to myself and as it. i like it though.:D

13. Shadowstalker

Shadowstalker New Member

My name is Shdowstalker because i was at my cousins house and i saw something that said "shadowstalker" on it and i thought that was a cool name so i just.....picked it!:D

14. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy New Member

My name has a pretty obvious source:sweat:

15. tysothegreat

tysothegreat New Member

my name is tyso the great. my name is tyson and if you take then n off it it spells tyso. and im great, so thats why i have this name. and because im the #1 stuna.

16. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Shenlong.... That's what Wufei called his Gundam (Nataku) Well it generally sounds chinesey and I like it.

17. lilmizkong

lilmizkong New Member

Lilmizkong........... well..... Im lil(not really) and Im girl (Miz) and kong is my reall last name.

18. Zanth

Zanth New Member

I've been using Zanth for somewhere's around 12 years. I was using Prodigy at the time and of course, being 12, I had a revolving door of nicknames. But finally one stuck, which was Zanthalas. I was big into Dragonlance at the time, and was trying to think of a name for an elven character for an onlien story/rpg thing(Bad grammer, I know). Well, I liked Tanis, and the thing that came out of my little brain was Zanthalas, changing merely one letter from Tanthalas. At least I shortened to Zanth instead of Zanis. ;)

19. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy New Member

lol... that was a rip but give Ms.Kong a break;0