RPG Archives Faeries

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ginger, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Ginger the sad faerie walks upon a leaf and says: Why must my heart be empty of all love? Why won't someone save me from by lonliness?
    please join this, you can do whatever you want with it just please use a different color so as not to get confusing.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

The fairie Athena came and sat next to her and said, "Hi, I'm Athena. Why are u so sad? What's wrong?"

3. Ginger

Ginger New Member

It's just that there arn't any guys in our community, and by the way, my name is Ginger. What's yours?

4. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Hello how are you two?? My O my I haven't interduced my self I'm Kenny!!

5. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*blushes a bright crimson red* Hi, um, Kenny. My name is Ginger. *twirls long red hair around finger* Where do you come from? Threre haven't been any, um, guys around here since...I can't even remember, I was so little when it happened.

6. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

I come from the far east.No men *Laughs* no men that is a cruel fate

7. Athena

I'm Athena, nice to meet you Ginger and Kenny. Well do you feel a little better Ginger?" Athena asked, with a smile

8. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*giggles* shut up Athena...so Kenny what brings you here?

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

A silver haired faerie with bright cerulean blue eyes landed on a rose next to Kenny, Ginger, and Athena. She watched over them carefully as they laughed and carried on conversation. She sighed and remained where she was.

10. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*notices farie in bush* Hi, there, would you like to join us? We're just talking about where Kenny came from.

11. Athena

"Yes, come and join us." Athena said, with a bright smile for the silver haired faerie, "The more the merrier."

12. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Hmmm well I come from a small named Korinu that is far in to the east.It'a a small mountain village.What about where do you hail from?

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

The silver haired faerie's cheeks burned with shyness as her golden wings slowly pushed her towards the direction of the others. "M-My name is--Aaylah..." she said as she sat on another rose flower next to them, "I just...moved here and I don't know anyone..."

14. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Ginger grins* Hi, my name is Ginger and this is Athena and.....Kenny. Hey I could show Kenny around, and Athena could show you around! Whaddaya think? We could dtart at opposet ends of the forest, meet in the middle for a late lunch and continue till dark, then meet tomorrow morning here and talk!*looks at Kenny* What do you think Kenny?

15. Athena

COLOR=blue]"I'd love to show you around Aaylah, i'm sure we'll become fast friends." Athena said with a smile.[/COLOR]

16. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*grins widely and obviously* Great. So, Kenny, do you want to get going? *grabs Kenny's arm*

17. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Get going what do you mean Gwaaaa let go *gives in and is draged* Ok lets go

18. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*The fourgo off in opposet directions, two to the west and to to the east*
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ginger: So, Kenny, got any girlfriends back home? I hear that, um.....nevermind. *Blushes* So whee do you want to go first? We can go to the hill to watch the sunrise or we can go into the forest to watch the stars fade. Which do you prefer? *Knowing that hse puts Kenny in an awkward position, she bows her head and wishes with all her heart that Kenny will answer her the answer that she wants him to*

19. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

One lone fairie carried buckets of Faerie Napalm to go fight the trolls. Faeries fight trolls because trolls like to smoke faerie wings.

20. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aaylah followed Athena as she guided her through the forest and Aaylah caught sight of the lone faerie. She wondered what he was up to and just kept flying. "So Atena...how long have you lived here?" she asked.