RPG Archives Faeries

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ginger, Mar 24, 2003.

1. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Raen limped backwards as Neph came in for the trolls, and smirked at Ginger's Naiveness.
    (OOC: Is that a word? o.0)

"Your first time seeing a vampire fairy? I drink blood. Get used to it, and I won't be tempted to taste yours. I come far from teh East... I've been traveling for months looking for help. Now that I've found some capable fighters... I don't plan to shy away at the tip of some little fairy's arrow."

Raen pushed down Ginger's quivering arrow gently, satisfied at her harshness.

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

OOC: The word you want is naivety, UFOTaku.

Brash little young one... Nephilim thought. It was amusing to see her play the tough faerie game. They all play that game at first...

This was not his first encounter with a vampiric faerie, and it probably was far from his last too. They amused him. Faeries had a short lifespan, with a faerie of 5 years being considered an ancient. These particular faeries sold their inner beauty to try to hold on to their little lives, and as the realities of immortality and the viciousness of vampirism began to take hold, they became increasingly bitter, introverted and frightened.

But Nephilim knew how they felt. Oh, he knew all too well what this child felt.

He extended his hand. "Nephilim. How do you do?"

3. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Ginger gave a look to Raen that would kill if looks could. Ginger puts her arrow back in its sack, never taking her eyes off of Raen. She suddenly felt very weak, and her knees collapsed, leaving her on the floor*

Loushin....

4. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

*Loushin rushed to her side* What.....Just.....happened?

5. UFOtaku

She looked at Neph's hand... and was about to take it when Ginger collapsed, and Loushin rushed to her side. Raen snorted.
    "Wimp." She said, trying to stand up, then deciding to flutter instead.
    There was a pause.
    "Well, what are you waiting for, Loushin? Help her! And my foot could use some help while your at it!" She sat down gently.

6. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Ginger starts to convulse in a trancelike state, her eyes shoot open and her speech is slow and echoey*

The Trolls........Are coming......here.......Raen......will die. I........try.....to kill.......them........everyone dies.......except Neph.

*Ginger lies back down, now out of her trancelike state*

What happened? Raen, what the hell did you just say to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

7. UFOtaku

OOC: Wow... Ginger dosen't like me much I guess? o0

Raen leaned over Ginger and said slowly.
    "I said WIMP. I really don't plan to die anytime, either."

8. Ginger

Ginger New Member

OOC: Nope. Raen started it though lol!!

BIC: *Ginger gives Raen a look of utter hatred and stands up to face her*

Shut up Raen.

9. UFOtaku

OOC: Yeah, I guess she did. :p It's so fun to be mean, though. ^_^

"Make me." Raen straightened up, grinning and licking her teeth. "It's been a while since I had prissy fairly blood."

10. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Ginger's eyes turn dark and begin to swirl*

Take me home, Loushin. It seems that SOME people

*shoots an angry glance at Raen*

Are superior to those of us who arent morbidly gross.

11. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Uhm well....." Loushin looked from one to the other, kind of affraid of what to say, "I mean uh....."

12. UFOtaku

Still sitting on the floor due to her ankle, Raen begin to mimick Ginger.

"Oooh... take me home, Loushin! Hurry, before she looks at me again! I'm going to faint dramatically in your arms in a minute!"

13. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*goes over and kickes Raen squarely in her damaged ankle, then walks away and picks up her bow and arrow*

Screw off, Raen. Just because ou're deformed and messed up, don't antagonize me. You can take your little comments and shove them. Have a nice life.

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

OOC: I'M BACK!! YAY!! I just got back from an expedition in maine.. srry i was gone so long Ging!

IC: Athena shook herself out of the daze she had been in and said, "You two knock it off! you're acting like 3 yr olds! and where'd neph go? i didn't get a chance to thank him for saving me...."

15. Ginger

Ginger New Member

OOC: Welcome back Athena!! I missed you!!!

BIC: *Ginger, suddenly ashamed at her beheivior, blushes crimson red.*

I'm sorry, Raen, really....

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

It......hmmm.... they I mean..... I don't.... maybe they..... hm no.... I could say..... no wait.....

Uh thanks Athena.......

17. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*overcome by an urge, she grabs loushin and kisses him*

Okay then.

18. UFOtaku

(OOC: Okay, Neph will RP through me or Athena ^^ So it's all 5 people, yay!)

Raen grabbed her ankle, and shot a glare at Ginger. "Is that part of your prophecy? I'm going to die because you kicked me in teh ankle?" Then she thought for a moment and sneered. "That would make you a troll, wouldn't it?"

19. Ginger

Ginger New Member

*Ginger looks haughtily at Raen, then proceeds to conjure up a remedy, so the secret that she is magical is out*

Here smarty pants. I promise I didn't poisen you....I think.

20. UFOtaku

"About time." Raen said as she took it and rubbed it gingerly onto her ankle, which healed surprisingly quickly. "Hey, not bad."
    Then she turned to the others, now standing up, and began.
    "So, I'll cut right to it. I'm from a place thats about a season's travel from here. You people are the first capable fighters I've seen. I'm lookin' for a little help. The royal family was overthrown there, and there was a revolt in the army. Now the army is fighting the people, as well as the royal family and thier followers, and the cities been divided into warring factions. From those loyal, several of us were murdered, and it takes only a few fighters to once again gain control. The way we're gonna do that is by first getting the giants of Nelivlan on our side. They live in the mountains just before our city. Though they're disgusted by us, I'm sure we can be persuasive... and it's no problem at all for them to regain control for us. All the details... you may or may not find out later."