RPG Archives Fantasy Style Freestyle RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nikai, May 3, 2003.

1. Nikai

Nikai Guest

(Just add in a character when you want. not too many though, because then it'll get too confusing)

Young Nikai Moshina sits before the great stone statue while pondering whether or not to enter the castle which it guarded so well. She suddenly heard a slight rustle in the bush beside her, and draws her double-bladed sword. Even though the citizens who walked past looked at her in awe because women were not to battle, and therefore did not own swords, she waited for what it was to show itself. Whatever it was had no right to watch her from hiding.

2. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

A young girl about the age of 15 came out of the bushes. Nikai dropped her sword and asked who she was and what she wanted. "My name is Zelda and I came because I heard you were good at helping people with the evils of what happens in someone's town. Can you really do that?" She asked cautiosly.

3. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

suddenly, a tall man in a white samurai outfit walks by, smiling he says,"what are you too beautiful ladies doing here?" He then looks down at the sword by Nikai,"so you are one of those females sword fighters huh? what are you guys doing here anyways?" he askes.

4. Princess Zelda

"ummm...i..uh..." Zelda was suddenly speechless and unsure wether she should have come hear or not for help. This Nikai didn't looked to please to see her, and this other person who suddenly came, she was unsure of. "I'm sorry I spyed on you. I just thought you might be able to help me." she said uncertain and turned around ready to run away but was frozen in fear. She did not know what to do know that she couldn't go back to her town.

5. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

just the a tall man in a red trench coat and black pants comes over and looks at the man in the samurai utfit."exscuse me ladies but is this man bothering you?"

he looks around at the three and says "well this is strange. so who are you samurai boy?" he looks at the man in the white kimono and says "what are you supposed to be doing here?"

6. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"and may i ask who you are, what what reasons do you have consulting me?" he said pulling out his katana. "would you like to fight?" the man said holding his sword in a stance ready to attack. "If you want to taste the ground, feel free to attack..."

7. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"ha a katana how primative" pulls out a revolver and shoots the wooden part under the sword. "now i will say it again what are you doing here? and your name please."

8. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"you do know that i am faster than you?" suddenly the samurai disappears and reappears behind the other guy holding the sword across his neck,"i could have killed you right then, now answer my question"

9. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"huh? really? well i'm vash and now i'd like some answers." takes his gun and pushes the sword away."now tell me who are you and what are you doing here?" backs up.

10. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

OOC: arnt you suppose to make up ur own character?

11. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

it is i just can't think of a name her is my data:
    Your character's name:Vash(not from trigun)
    Character's History:is a traveler who was myseriously called to the hotel by a weird voice and can't leave
    Charcter's Personality:is a cold person. won't help anyone unless they are in danger.
    Character's Age:18
    Short Description of you Character:he always had a bad history with people. right now he is wanted for theft and convicted murder.he had no friends growing up and loves to see people in vain.

12. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"well, well Vash... i will tell you my name, it is Skai." he said putting the rest of his sword away. He then walked to the side and continued to talk," i wanted to know what these ladies are doing here, so yes, that is true."

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

puts gun in holster "well skai a pleasyre to meet a samurai in this time. now what are your names?" he turns to the girls "now don't hesitate I won't hurt you. I already came here in the thought of protecting you." he sits down and waits for her answer.

14. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

*thunder hits Kojiro and Vash99 and a voice from the sky says "POST ONLY ONE POST A DAY PER RPG! - READ THE RULES!"*

15. Princess Zelda

Zelda turned to Vask and Skai. " My name is Zelda. I came here to see if anyone can help me in this town, because my town was destroyed by these evil people! I don't know who they are, but they have been following us around fro awhile and had already killed my sister! That's when we new there was danger, so ever since then we have been running away from them. But the other day, they finally caught up and they burned the whole village down and killed everyone and I am the only one who escaped! Now, I think there coming after me, and I am very afraid and came here hoping someone could help me!"

16. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

well m'lady i'm at your service. if you need me i'll be taking a nap."
    he turns and lies down and falls asleep.

17. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Skai's partner, Yoh the Shinobi, appeared out of nowhere. "What happened? I saw you put your sword away and I thought that something was wrong......you never put your sword away....." He looked at the 2 young girls, then at the girl with a sword. "A girl with a sword.....fascinating....," he said. "So anyway Skai, where and what do we go next?"

18. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

wakes up "rghh. HEY! i haven't slept all night. So keep it down!!!" and with that he rolls over grumbling.

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

A hooded-cloaked figure appears and sits at the edge of the group. A sword sheathed at his/her side not even his/her eyes can be seen under the cloak.

20. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

rolls back over and looks up and sees the cloked person. he is startled and jumps up to his feet. "hey who the heck are you?"