RPG Archives Fantasy Style Freestyle RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nikai, May 3, 2003.

1. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

"What do you mean?" but before she could say anything, the cloaked person was gone. " What is up with that person? She knows something that we don't and I don't like it!" Zelda yelled after the mist that the cloaked person left.

2. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"wait that's the guy from before!!" as he runs after her.

3. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

whatever, lets just continue, ill make those people who burnt down the city pay, innocent people shouldnt be involved in something that isnt their problem, and also, no one should harm such an innocent and pretty girl such as yourself

4. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Haha...Skai, you and your charm....I agree with you, I will not let inocent people get hirt as long as I live."

5. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash turned to the guys in the back "hey you comin or not?" he continued on through the brush

6. Princess Zelda

" There it is!" Zelda yelled and ran ahead of them all as they approached a small cave. They walked through and on the other side was a little town, or what used to be a town, that was completly burned down and destroyed.

7. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash looked at the ruins and sighed "well it looks like we'll be camping out tonight. is this where the guys and your village used to be?"

8. Princess Zelda

"yea, it is..." Zelda said as she looked at what remained of the burnt up town. "Im going to go maybe look around or something..."she said upset like as she walked into what was left of a house that was a little in the village.

9. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash sat on the edge of a cliff and looked at the burnt town. He sighed "why must this happen to people? i don't like it. the people who did this are going to pay."

10. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

Neko was sitting slumped on the ground, mourning the destruction of the town she grew up in. She clutched her sword tightly with rage. Suddenly, she heard footsteps and jumped up.
    She yells: Who is there? Show yourself!

11. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

Nobody answered Neko, so she got up to look around. All she saw was a stray dog and she kicked it.
    "Go scavage somewhere else," she yelled.

She walked to the outskirts of the town and looked around. She saw a small band of travellers who seemed to be watching the town. Since it was growing dark, she couldn't see them too well, and began to sneak up on them.

12. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash watched the town for a minute then heard something moving and pulled his gun out and pointed it at a figure moving around in the distance "hold it! don't come any further." he said as he turned away from looking at the town "who are you and why are you here?!"

13. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

ooc:sorry be being gone so much, if i disappapear sometimes, dont worry, ill be back

bcc: Vash, dont be so hostile, Skai said as he pulled out his sword

14. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"i've learned not to let people get the drop on you. i wasn't going to shoot unless he didn't answer."

15. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

Excuse me, but this he is a she. What are you doing watching this town? If you had anything to do with its destruction, I will slay you all, or die trying!

16. Princess Zelda

Just then Zelda came out of the house she was in holding something in her hand. She walked up to them all and looked at the new girl that was standing there."Who are you? And what do you want?"

17. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he loked at zelda and then to the girl "hmph! a pest. no we didn't have anything to do with this towns destruction. we came with her"pointing to zelda " to help her, so who are you?"

18. Princess Zelda

They all looked at her waiting for a reply........

ooc: ok, well i know that was kind of weird to write but i am bored and want to write something......yea...ain't that nice..not that anyone cares...

19. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

I am Neko. I grew up in this town. I had to leave a few years ago for certain....reasons. My family used to own a shop here selling supplies to travellers.

A month ago or so, I had a very disturbing dream, warning me to come back to my town. I arrived last night and found......this.

20. Surreal

Surreal New Member

So beautiful *cries* keeps it up!!!

*Annocuer Voice* "And The Plot Thickens" *dun,dun,dun*