RPG Archives Fantasy Style Freestyle RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nikai, May 3, 2003.

1. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

Yes, a bunch of people or things or something came and destroyed the town. I sensed them coming and I ran away. I think I am the only person to escape that lived in this village...at least so far what I thought. I came back with my friends here and they were going to help me in case anything happened," she explained.

Zelda stared hard at Neko. " I remeber you! You were one of my really good friends here and then you left a comple years ago before this disaster happened. I thought I would never see you again! You look so different I didn't reconize you until you told me your name. Do you remeber me?" Zelda asked excitedly. But before Neko could answer, there was a loud bang in the distance and everyone looked in the direction that it was coming from wondering what had happened.

2. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"what was that!" skai said "Vash, lets check it out."
    Skai then put his hand on the handle of his sword, ready to attack, he approched the spot where the sound was made.

3. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

There was nothing around when they all reached it. At least were they thought the sound had been.

ooc: what happened to everyone!? No one ever posts anything anymore!

4. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

OOC: to late to Jump in the story?

5. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

What the hell was that? It's just been one thing after another since I came back to this town.

"Yes, I remember you Zelda, we used to play a lot and take lollipops from my parents' store. Life sure has changed, huh? I am really glad to see that you survived......do you have any idea what happend to my parents?

Life sure had been difficult for me since I went away. I had to seek out something to prevent a disaster. I guess this was the disaster, and I failed. Maybe I'll tell you more about it later.

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

vash looked around and sighed "damn. i thought this wouldn't be a problem. coming here, but it's just been one thing after another." he pulled his gun out "what is that?"

ooc:i don't think that would be a problem, but zelda would have the last say in that.