Excel Saga Favorite Episode/Scene in Excel Saga or PPP?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Nephilim_X, Sep 22, 2002.

1. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Favorite Episode?

I've only seen 11 eps so far, but so far my favorite is episode 4, where they do that massive take-off of dating simulators and romantic comedy anime.

I can't watch that episode without getting this big dopey grin.

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

of those early ones, ep 3 is perhaps a favourite. I loved the 'special effects'

Panda-kun was great though.. what was that, ep 15?

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

of the early ones its three, the whole 'Matel/Galaxy Express' animation was hilarious.. and the guns out of the afro trick there. hmmm... my favourite has to be EPISODE 25!!!!!!!!!! The whole DBZ thing was hilarious.. they were fighting with hand power balls, and the bad dude brings his foot into it..... yikes!

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

hmm...I have quite a few...Maybe I'll just sneak in here every so often and drop a title like it is my favorite. Nobody's gonna read *every* page are they?

Heh...one of my favorites has got to be the one where they covered up all the guys faces in the show...it was funny when all the guys ganged up on the one guy who *did* show his face!

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Pedro!

NOOOO!

6. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Ahh .. My favorite is the second episode! It just cracks me up when Nabeshin and the Butler keep looking at the "Puchu-Puchu" aliens and say "Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" lol .. It cracks me up! Another scene that cracks me up when the cat have finally escaped from Excel's apartment and when he was swimming in the flood and excels finds him on his way back :anime: That was funny!

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

From what I've seen (not enough, sadly) was the one where Il-Palazzo was thrumming a guitar and trying to learn punk from a book. I don't know why, but that just cracked me up something fierce.

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

quote: Another scene that cracks me up when the cat have finally escaped from Excel's apartment and when he was swimming in the flood and excels finds him on his way back :anime: That was funny!

Menchi is a dog. ya a dog. and she's a she. sorry, needed to put my 2 cents in... its hilarious when Menchi thinks she finally free of Excel.. but she's not!

I loved the part with Ilpallatzo waving the Japanese flag and saying 'Japaan'. and the rpg love game where he hits the kill option. I also loved the bowling episode, 9? where Excel had that circular bowling ball atttack. good laughs. oh and then she met Nabeshin in the washroom, and he didn't have his pants pulled up. and then she turned around, the toilet flushed, and Nabeshin was gone, and there was only a note on the toilet seat saying something like 'feel, don't think' or something. man I'm so happy I remember the toilet scene! yay!!!

9. Bau

Bau New Member

yeah that show is really funny i only got to #7 though and for some weird reason theres no sound
    hmmmm the other disc had sound. hmmm its no fun to watch anime with out sound.
    oh yeah i like the 5th show with that sexy girl with the brown hair.
    shes realy cool and she punchs hard too.
    hehehe

10. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I like the dating Romance episode as well as "turning excel saga into an action movie". I find the most hillarious scene to be when Nabshin take guns our of his afro

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

I would have to say I have two favourites when it comes to the episodes, the bowling one was just awsome, But the Puchu one was my favourite. I am going to make a puchu back pack, and a mog back pack when I get around to it, just cuz they are cute!

12. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I still can't get over the bowling episode, 9 methinks it was. The best part of that was when the leader yelled out "TRY NOT TO WEAR OUT YOUR BALLS AND PIN!" when the minions were nearing the girls and then they started bowling :p That and the whole "JAPAAN" flag and domino thing with Ilpallatzo.

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

episode 9 was full of sexual inuendos.. wow! ya know? but the worst was episode 26 when it comes to stuff like that..

14. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Yeah. same here. :)

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Favorite Scene in Excel Saga?

I want to see what everyone's favorite scene is in Excel Saga! My absolute most favorite scene (actually I have 2) is in the very first episode when Excel was skipping and saying "Across! Across!" and out of the blue she was run over by a big truck!

I also liked it when her leader kept killing her over and over again because she wouldn't shut up!

16. ~Razzle~

~Razzle~ New Member

I liked when the puuchu gets hit and says ow that hurt you making me bleed.:D

also in vol.2 when the puuchu cuts the rope excel is on, and says burn in hell:)

mostly anything with puuchus ^___^

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

my favourite Excel scene was:

when Nabeshin was on the toilet in the girl's bathroom with his pants down. then the toilet flushed and there was only a note on the seat saying 'don't think, feel' I totally love episode 9.

then my other one is the whole Pedro fight against one of the 6 leaders of Across, That Guy. (episode 25)

18. Rebos

Rebos New Member

*hum*

Do anyone here own Excel saga on dvd/vhs or do you all just download it from the net?
    Pirate, Pirate, Pirate, *confused*

19. SGI

SGI New Member

And for that reason episode 26 is my favourite episode. I was convulsing on the ground dying with laughter the whole way through.

20. Z.i.A

Z.i.A Guest

I love the Robonmatsu episodes. Espaecially the 3rd one where Robonmatsu2 is jumping around after getting yelled at by excel and she's all like " Yahoo! I'm ROBONMATSU!! WEEE" :D

1 person likes this.