Excel Saga Favorite Episode/Scene in Excel Saga or PPP?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Nephilim_X, Sep 22, 2002.

1. Kannas_Mirror

Kannas_Mirror New Member

I dunno what Ep. its from, but i like the ep. when Menchi gets to drive. Or when she gets to use her hand, err paw, gun

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

lol.. I'm rewatching the episodes on dvd.. I'm still laughing at the pool ep, think it's 7, the one where they didn't let any of the men appear due to ratings. Anyways Excel eats like a pig and is bigger than a pregnant lady, she's lying there and says '"I'm sexshy" .. mind you this is the Japanese track. Sounds silly but the line and mentality are just hilarious..

3. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

I onliy just got excel saga on dvd... kawaii my favorites are the first and second episodes with good and bad excel and the aliens MUCHU war dance
    muchu muchu muchu muchu muchu muchu yay

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ya the Puchus are really cute. It's funny when you get to the censoring out the ugly episode, you get them all shiny and cute, one girl is even dragging one on a leash.

5. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

I haven't seen that many episodes but so far mine is episode 2.

6. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

hi me again, I saw more excel saga and I love ep 7 with the big monster having baby puchus. it's funny when the sumoshi puchu appears. ^_^

7. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

The episode I liked best is when they made reruns of the show and compiled all of Pedro's misadventures (NOOOOO! :eek: ) from his death from the fire to his confrontation with Gomez which turns out to be "That Man"! (A rather odd name:confused: )

I have been hearing about this anime title for ages and I just got interested and tried to find out something about it. At first I thought it was something that Microsoft had thought of for their software promotion or something :p(you know the Excell Spread Sheet). So I looked it up and mistook it for Xeno Saga >_< but as I have watched it it is really wacky! not to mention that it was totally off and very different from its manga version! After watching the whole thing I continued to watch the sequel "Puni-puni Poemi" which is just as hilarious and crazy!

If any normal person who will watch this lookng for any moral lessons, they are dead wrong! The stories really don't go anywhere and most things endup not the way you would expect them to be.

8. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

:d

I just started watching Excel Saga and what can i say?!?!?!?!?!?
    :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)
    puchus ROCK!!!!!! they are soooooo cute and when they get smacked the turn ugly as hell HAHAHAH!:D
    i love the parts when something goes wrong and a person that shouldn't die gets dead. the power of the universe comes and starts all over again (by the way... what's up with the universe with those arms?!?):D
    the episodes with pedro are funny! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! most because he was about to be saved by the power of the universe when he was on that fire but he wasn't.:sweat2: