Excel Saga Favorite Episode/Scene in Excel Saga or PPP?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Nephilim_X, Sep 22, 2002.

1. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

I've been collecting the DVDs, slowly by surely, I've got half of them now, I must get more.

They should all be out in the next little while, if they aren't already, I know that at least 5 are out.

-UK

2. WickedThought

WickedThought New Member

I liked the Handheld video game episodes those were the coolest ;)

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I would like a dvd box set. I wish they had a box to go with the vol1.

4. Serge

Serge New Member

This has got to be the best of Watanabi's animes so far, comedy wise anyway, we cant forget Cowboy Bebop. But I have many favorite episodes, I really like episode 25, the whole afro power and dbz parody was halarious.

5. doyo

doyo Guest

they're all good. I can't wait till I get al lteh dvds thoguh, but I've seen all the fansubs. I only own volume 1 and 2 dvds.

My faves are 4, 9, 12, 17, 18, 21, and 26.

So man ygood moments.

6. Rikugurl

Rikugurl New Member

I love the first on and #21. i love Key! what girl doesn't!? he's the best.......but not as good as......:shy3:

7. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy New Member

I like the dating sim episode, Nabeshin with a back scratcher and the PuChu toying with destiny lol. My favorite scene is when Nabeshin pulls the guns from his fro relying on his skill as a Ninja Cammado from Hell!

8. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

My fav's would have to be the eps when there were only girls and no boys were allowed on the show. All those girls in swimsuites and sailor outfits and ninjas and glasses. Every single sterotype was there:bleed: . My other fav is the one with the sim game.

1.Get up
    2. Kill her
    3. Put it in.:D :eek:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. cowboy_bop

cowboy_bop New Member

I liked in ep 17, Excel pops through the manhole cover, lands, then says... a stereotypical slum city... that means this must be... america! I'm in america, land of dreams! Then suddenly she's surrounded by 20 guys trying to beat the crap out of her. Then Puni Puni Poemi pics fall from the sky and save her.

10. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Oh, many of you took my favorite scene... when Iwata kicks the Puchu playing with his "destiny" and he's like OW THAT HURT! YOU MAKA ME BLEEDA!

Buwhahahah....

11. EMS Menchi o_O

EMS Menchi o_O New Member

Heh, I liked Episodes 9 and 10, they just rocked. I also liked the one with the American Cartoon/Anime going on.. yea.. o_O;; Episode 9 was kind of full of sexual humor, which im not crazy about, but it was good. O_O 'Excels Extensive Training' That lasted six seconds, and the 'yes mastah' line o_o;. Episode ten was really a parody of a lot of things, but Menchi is just sooo cute and funny. >.>; The part where Menchi meets up with Wolf and co. Was kind of a Pokemon parodyish. Yea, theyy reeeallly are hurting those other Animes. o_O; The American/Anime one listed above was also good, because it was a 'learning experience' for Excel and Hyatt, o_O And also for the boy....( What was his name? v.v I forgot.) o_O Who got some hard news That he could never be an Anime artist.. "BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN AMERICA YOU FOOL!" O_O... But I really think those were the best episodes.. They were just awesome v.v

12. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Sandora was the name :)
    ahaha that line is like a knife to the heart of all the Otaku who spend their time drawing with dreams of making it in anime or manga someday. Typically brutal for Excel Saga (the manga has some nice moments like that too, like the one dealing with Christmas hehe) and very true. Classic

13. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

that school episode... with the flash back, Hyatt saying "ripple ripple ripple ripple" Kawaii!!!

& last episode in the hotel "But who cares about gender, i just want to soil what is pure!" ^.^ Both seemed to be enjoying it. then followed by nabisheins rampage... running into rooms with assault rifles ^_^

14. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

I have only just got the first 5 episodes on dvd and it rules! out of the first 5 episodes, i like the first one where excel dies like 5 times >.< i should be getting.. the next 5 episodes soon.. :D

15. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

i like the Menchi's song at the end(its so cute !!!!) I liked the 1st episode, it was really funny. I also like the episode where Excell and Hyatt go to america to learn about american animation. And i liked the episode when Excell gets raped? by robonmatsu2, i couldnt stop laughing all day...

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ahh, Excel Saga, I remember it. Wait, no, I don't! Why not?! Maybe the anime was too weird for my brain to handle.

Well, at least I remember the manga. I'd say my favorite scene, from the manga, would be... Excel, singing the praises of Ilpalazzo, shortly before he dropped her in the pit. The *first* time.

And, wait, I can remember a bit of the anime, yes, I liked the part where thay did the parodies of anime and american cartoons. Other than that, I must have blocked it all out to protect myself from the weirdness.

17. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Finally finished the series. I started collecting it years (?) ago but I never got around to finishing it. Still have to do that with Trigun now that I think about it. Anyway, favorite episode is definately #26. Too many messed up things to count in that one. Favorite scene though was when Menchi took vengence on the old man with the gattling gun in episode ten. Poor menchi... ;)

18. Vatina

Vatina New Member

That was just so funny :D I couldn't stop laughing at that single word.....!!

I also love the episode where Key comes to give Ilpalazzo a message. So funny to see Ilpala get mad.... hehe

19. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Just added Sailor Moon and Wonder woman Excel Saga to my favorites scene list :p! lol :D

20. nomad-alpha

nomad-alpha New Member

I love the Robonmatsu episodes.