Recreation first kiss...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiLd3vil4u, Oct 22, 2002.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

hmmmmmm First kiss.. Dont realy know.I think i may remember but... hmmmmmmmmm i think i was in high school. sorta lost track..

KaME

2. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

first kiss? .. with a girl? I'll be sure to let ya konw :)

with a fella erm.. probably about a half year ago, we all got durnk and decided it would be funny to freak everyone else in the nightclub out.

sex is not an important part of my life., I see no reason to pursue it :)

3. Kairo

Kairo New Member

Doesn't stop the body thinking about it every godamn 10 seconds tho. Its only possible to think with one head at a time..or so they say.

Anywho..first kiss? I was 11..she hated my guts..I was infactuated with her. I remember it was around Easter, as I ended up buying her some choclates...'n thats when it happened (In a corn field, actually)
    :shy3:

She ended up my 'gf' for a few months after that...but we ended up splitting up cause it was just too embaressing.

Twas all a bit silly/cute really, looking back at it. :p

4. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

My first kiss...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

let's just say that my lips are still virgin :shy3:

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

16 y/o on the platform in Norwich Station. Kinda wish that whole thing had never happened though.

That was a fun trip down the wish-I-didn't-have-em memory lane

[edit]Norfolk station? wtf.. I meant Norwich station, Norwich, being in Norfolk. Oh well, I was close

6. aozora

aozora New Member

mine was back a year ago with my 1st girlfriend, who im still dating today (1 year 2nd december!)

It may not last though cause weve applied to different uni's, and im taking a whole year out to japan at the end of this year... its gonna be difficult.

7. Naru

Naru New Member

I wish you two the best of luck. I already lost my first love, due to bad communication, the long-distance did'nt help either.

8. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

hahaha definitely havent had a first kiss yet--16 and still waiting... good to know im not alone in the world though ^.^ i had a first peck once...the guy asked me out in his car and then just leaned over and pecked me on the lips...lasted half a second so i really cant count that as a first kiss i mean puhlease!!! so yeah...maybe this year will be the year...heh thats what ive said every year for the past 5 yrs...*shrugs* oh well

9. Knives

Knives New Member

19 and still haven't! There seem to be a lot of us on the boards who haven't had their first kiss yet!

10. Samir

Samir New Member

lol @ Izzy:D

Haha, uhm, i guess i received a kiss from a girl @ night...but when i tried to kiss her back (was at camp in the 5th grade), she raised her hand and said: "you try that and i'll slap you on your fat head". I gasped and said: "I don't have a fat head!!! you...bi***!!!" (South-Park style) Even though i was in love with her, i was completely insane at that time. Too unpredictable at times:p

And then it was like....uhm....headache in the morning XD! And a bit sad, but i didn't like her anymore after that, and she didn't like me anyway. Now she is going steady with a guy in the neighbourhood for 4 year in a row and i still don't care one bit ^^. In love with someone else.:D

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Why does everyone think it's funny!? Seriously, it WAS Halloween, and I said trick or treat to my then-girl, and she said treat, and kissed me! It was the truth!!! TRUTH!!! :p

Or was it the mom part?

*shrugs* Oh well, as long as someone laughs.

12. Samir

Samir New Member

It was the mom part.
    Ha, i prefer Halloweenkisses instead of mom-kisses. As long as the witches and vampires are also female:p. Too bad we don't celebrate it officially in Holland. Though i'm gonna dress up as a warlock or something anyway.

TRICK OR I'LL "$#_$ YOUR HEAD OFF:D

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

awww Izzy, its cute that she said treat and kissed you, but funny about the mom thing, well that and the pwned thing. It just brought back memories from a friend of mine who used to say that alot. {giggle} Its more silly then funny actually. So dont be mad. :( Or youll make me cry...{sniff sniff}

14. Juliet0720

Juliet0720 New Member

ugh...my first kiss was so retarded...i had just gone to the movies with the guy that i was seeing and a couple of his friends. well his friends dropped me and the guy (brent) off at my hosue...they were waiting in the front for brent while he wlaked me to my door. so we were standing there talking and then he leaned in to kiss me and we kissed and then afterwards he was like "aww wanst that special" and i was just like dude..ruin the moment why dont you...and he jsut walked away...i was like ok then...stupid boys...heh

15. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i was just worming around and found this old thread and wanted to say too cute...izzy you are too presh and juliet thats a great story lol

16. Zeon_Zum_Deikun

Zeon_Zum_Deikun New Member

First kiss, eh? Well, that was when I was 10, and in back of... Okay, I'm not that far yet. I'm 16 and haven't had a first kiss yet...
    Uh...Sieg Zeon!:D

17. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

AWW Cute stories ^__^
    me? I'm unloved ;_;

18. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, after thinking about it, I got my first kiss through the net, does this count? :D

19. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Zanza, I'd have to say yes. I mean, why the hell not??!
    Well, fer my first kiss. It was very awkward, as most are. I think I was 12 or 13, and we were just watching a movie. I decided to take the initiative and attacked him. :D Never can say I was overly shy. Anyway, it was very bad and drooly and I didn't like it very much. Needless to say I've improved since then. So......Tusky.....*growl* hehehe. j/k. ;)

20. evilmutantman

evilmutantman New Member

4 me, it was at the age of 16, at a bus stop, 1 week and a few hours ago! we'd been going out for 4 days then. my lifes greatly improved since i met her!:D