Recreation first kiss...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiLd3vil4u, Oct 22, 2002.

1. kyrie

kyrie New Member

wait wait....she dumped him for coughin in her mouth????
    That is the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard! I mean, slapping him is irrational enough. Sounds to me she wa looking for an excuse to break up with him.

2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

unfortunely...

what's a kiss? :(

3. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

its never happened to me, but i wouldnt like it if someone COUGHED in my mouth. i dont think it would be very pleasant, i mean, its yuck.

4. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh come on, blood_pheonix...

If you were dead in love with boy/girl and he does that LEAVING him has no errational (justified) way of dumping him...

COME ON.. I would at least ask her if she has a cold...

THAT IS NOT HUMANE

5. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

seriously, would u want to smell someone elses breath right down the back of your throught?
    u can probably tell wat they had for lunch 2 days ago...
    bleh

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

I don't know if it was an accident, I'ld probably be a little freaked maybe if they did it twice.

7. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Lol, I can imagine it. thats still a pretty good one tho. It sounds like it should belong in a cartoon (or anime for that matter).

8. Zeon_Zum_Deikun

Zeon_Zum_Deikun New Member

Ugh... dang it... I forgot what I was gonna say... :sweat2: Heh heh...
    Why am I replying to this when I have nothing to say since I forgot? Oh well... I'm dumb... :) Maybe that's why I've never had my first kiss? Hmm... I'll have to think on that one... *strikes a thinking pose... very handsome indeed* . :D
    Sieg Zeon!

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

18, it was this stupid loser who wouldnt leave me alone.. I had coffee with him and then he thought he could go up to my dorm room! what a loser. I insisted no, so we went for a bloody walk.. and then he still wouldnt leave me alone! I let him kiss me to get him to leave me be.. it was so gross he made his lips like fish and missed me.. gross!! for years after I rubbed my mouth on the side cuz it haunted me...

10. Niu-chan

Niu-chan New Member

When I was 11, my best friend begged me to go out with her boyfriends best friend. Course, they weren't going out, more like
    "let's- be- boyfriend- and- girlfriend- and- look- at- each- other- across the- playground- before- turning- away- in- embarrasment"
    Anyways, that guy wanted to kiss me, everyone was egging him on and finally I said ok. But then, I didn't know he was going to stick his tongue in.
    It was the grossest thing that has ever happened to me. Worst thing was, rumours flew and my MUM heard about it!!! :shy3:
    When I got home I washed my mouth out like 10 times.
    By the way, I 'dumped' him the next day. I waited 2 years for the next one! Better, much better...

And everyone who has never been kissed - the longer you wait, the better your first time will be!

11. kyrie

kyrie New Member

If you don't wanna feel someone else's breath in your throat then you shouldn't being kissing anyway! I mean how is coughing any different than sharing saliva? That is soooo stupid. Can you control all of your coughs??? GODS! Stupid! stupid stupid stupid!
    If you find something like that gross then how the hell do you expect to find your special someone??
    "eww, he touched me gross"
    "eww, he's holding my hand"
    "eww, HE kissed me"
    geez. I still can't find any good reason to break up with someone over that. lol. how do we know he wasn't choking on her breath? lol. sorry. but really. That's just dumb.

12. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

ombg!
    *sighs
    ok ok ok
    watever...
    watever....
    u's can just go coughing in peoples mouths or watever u think isnt gross.
    *sighs...

13. kyrie

kyrie New Member

yea yea. I can tell you mean that too. lol. :rolleyes:
    I'm not saying I wouldn't think it was gross had the guy been coughing in MY mouth, just that I'm not such a wuss that I wouldn't be able to handle it. And that it's a severely stupid thing to break up over. If you think about it, after getting married you'll have to endure all sorts of gross things. Are you going to divorce your wife/husband because s/he farts next to you in bed?? And when you have kids it will be even worse. Will you get rid of your kids because you think them slobbering on your shoulder is gross? You can't be so sensitive to that stuff or you'll never survive.

(Sorry for bein' such a b****)

14. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

hmmm maybe she didnt like him anyways, but couldnt find a good reason to break up with him and used that as an excuse or something. Its possible.

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

umm...isn't that a little young...maybe I'm just old

16. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

A peach is a peach
    A plum is a plum,
    A kiss isn't a kiss
    Without some tounge.
    So open up your mouth
    Close your eyes,
    And give your tounge some exercise!

:D LOL!

NO kiss yet, but a guy did try...I was in 3rd grade, he was a loser.
    He asked me to go out with him and I was to embaressed to say no so I told him i would as long as he didn't tell anybody. ( I was embarressed) Anyway, he came over to my house one random morning and asked for a kiss, with all his loser friends as an audience. He wouldn't take no for an answer so I told him to go away. He said he wouldn't until he kissed me, so I threw rocks at them as I told them to get off my property before I called the police:D He left me alone after that...for a while.

17. Niu-chan

Niu-chan New Member

lol Angel, sometimes thats the only way to deal with males!
    To everyone who hasn't had their first kiss, at least you don't know what it feels like to be with a jerk who's only nice to you so he can get something back *sigh* still I know that there must be at least a few decent guys out there, right?

18. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Naturally, it is just a matter of finding them, or vice a versa. :D

19. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Hello...well at least you girls relises that there are nice guys, like myself, out there instead of hating the whole male population just because of a few jerks, I can't stand girls that do that.