Recreation first kiss...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiLd3vil4u, Oct 22, 2002.

1. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

my first kiss had to be when i was 11 at my birthday party by a guy friend at the end of the night when he was leaving he leaned over and kiss me...now theres been plenty of interesting kisses after that... :eek: :p
    [​IMG]

2. Odin

Odin Member

I know this is off topic, but I just want to say hoorah for Kodoma no Omacha!

Nice pic, chibichibirei.
    -Odin

3. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

First kiss must had been when I was in yr 7... is that 13yrs old? I actually find it quite embarrassing to think about it now. I was going out with a girl at that time. What could you expect at 13 yrs old? We never knew what "going out" really was. It was nothing more than just a "holding hands and watching a movie together" idea.

Anyway... at some stage I was courageous enough to try to hint to her that I wanted to explore further- and of course I had no idea what things such as sex really were; I had no idea where to start anyway! She didn't seem to like the idea.

Anyway nothing happened and later on this issue was brought up again. And we started our er... investigation... with a slightly-longer-than-normal and rather immature kiss. It didn't get anywhere else though because we obviously realised that we knew nothing about what we were doing or where to go next anyway. We just pulled ourselves together and had a bit of a laugh to feel more relaxed about the tense situation - don't get me wrong. Tense as in embarrassing.

4. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

heehee came close the other night...it was so chilly and he was walking me to my hotel room and we were chillin and cuddling (bc like i said IT WAS COLD!!!!) and then our buds who have beenn dating like six monthsish came up (bc she was rooming with me and yeah) and of course me and mine we like looking into each others eyes nose to nose and we glance over and the other two and like *MUAH* (heh) and we just kinda looked back at each other and laughed then our director came by and said it was time for us to be in bed... oh well it was cute anyway so close yet so far!! heehee but maybe ill have a more successful story soon... *looks around all innocent-like*

5. Ranma1/2

Ranma1/2 New Member

Savin it

I'm just one of those guys that is savin the first kiss for the girl that means alot to me, ...............................any of u girls out there want a chance?:confused:

Attached Files:

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

14, At My Place. She's My Girlfriend now, It's been two months January 16th.

7. Tomo-chan

Tomo-chan New Member

Well, it was only a chaste kiss, but I was 14 (still am), while playing Spin the Bottle at my friend's party. I don't remember WHO it was...

8. Dark Kaado

Dark Kaado New Member

This boy walks alone.....

...Didn't have my first kiss yet...

BTW, looking at the most recent posts, it seems that most of your first kisses are bad....

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Well there are alot of first kisses to be told about...how about yours exiztone.

10. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

lots. (jelous? ;) )
    none ever serious, but.
    stuff like.
    "i have to go, bye *kiss"
    "see u tommorow *kiss"
    "hey! kenny! *kiss"

u get the point...

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Yeah, i just saw it. ...I didn't mean I have alot of first kisses to be told about...cause that wouldn't make any sence...I could only have one! I don't know if thats what you meant blood_pheonix, but that's what it seemed to me. What I meant was that there are alot of people on here that haven't told us about there first kiss yet.

12. Tomo-chan

Tomo-chan New Member

Yeah, I practically do the same thing. I've kissed all my friends, lol...

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

My first kiss was when I was in J.H.S. It was behind a bunch of bushes and trees. It happened to bew my biggest crush!!:shy3: Ahhhhh!!!! I thought it was like a dream but in reality, it was Wonderfull!!!!:D

14. Misao

Misao New Member

ah.. my first kiss...
    it was with a guy i liked... but i only new him for . 2 days??:eek:

well... he asked me out and i said ok... and then.. well... that day.... he suddenly hugged me from the back and asked me... do u want a kiss?? i was like.. what???? but . but ... i had no words to say. my throat was like shut... and then.. i turned around and looked at him.. he was a tall guy.. and it felt funny... he told me to close my eyes.. and my eyes were wide wide open!!>. staring at him... i was like floating then when i closed my eyes.. he softly touched my cheeks and ran his fingers on top of my lips... and then.. and then.. well yeah.. he put my hair back of my ear so it won't disturb our kiss i guess.. and then.. his soft lips touched mine... i felt strange things occuring in my stomach.. . on hand held me on my waist.. and the other on the back of my neck .. and i had to like kinda tiptoe because he was tall!!!.. and well... it was soooo wonderful what i felt on that kiss.. it ..well.. it involved with tongue.. and it was kinda funny .. haha... then then he went on and he begin to kiss my neck.. and then suddenly a little kid came out from the door.. and we stoped our kissing to not give a bad image of us in front of a small kid U_U.. ahyy...
    it was soooooo great....
    .and then.. after that... we were at the park and.. hey hey hey wait... i told enough of the first kiss. i don't think i should continue.. or should i???

oh yeah forgot.. i was 15, and it happend at the church .. it was funny about that because of that lil kid that appeared after their little bible classes U_U... man. but the other one at the park.. haha that was more ..even more wonderful !:shy3:

15. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

My first serious kiss was when I was in 3 grade I only kissed her because my friends told me to,and I got in trouble by my teacher and my parents.Then I went to her house and she and her friend kissed me about 6 times on the lips.:blush:.that was the greatest kiss ever:D

16. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

freshman year and it was by accident at first. I think it was in school.

17. Deathscythe

Deathscythe New Member

Just recently I had my gf in my house and then we we're in the basement making out out of no where