Recreation first kiss...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiLd3vil4u, Oct 22, 2002.

1. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

I dont really remember.... it must have been on some class party in 3-6 grade sometime whatever....

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'm still sweet 16 and never been kissed and what's funny is I've had 3 bf.... so yea... timmy i broke up with after our first wk of dating bc well he was getting himself into really bad situations and he started a few rumors about me, Keith dumped me b/c he said, now these were his exact words, "You're to perfect of a girlfriend, no matter what i do or try u understand." and Chris i dumped b/c I realized i didn't like him like that anymore and i couldn't lead him on or anything and i didn't want my first kiss to be with someone i didn't care for like that and i felt really bad but we're friends still well chris and i are...

3. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

I like girls that understand me and what I do. Just I don't want them predicting me.

4. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

My first kiss was when i was at gf's house and we were sitting there watching a show and out of no where we made out and didnt stop...for awhile but we didnt have *** lol thats my story

5. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

I haven't gotten so lucky in love as to actually kiss yet. And I'm in high school....kill me. It's sad, considering my age. I haven't even had a boyfriend. Sad, ne?

6. Naru

Naru New Member

That's not sad! I know a lot of people that have'nt been kissed! You should'nt be ashamed it does'nt mean you wont ever be kissed, same to everyone else out there! LOL Your time will come you silly people :p I thought it was sad that I wasnt kissed before, but hey. It happened. Just last year.

7. BlindlessSoul

BlindlessSoul New Member

I don't remember how old I was...10 or 12? Anyway it was a friend and we were in front of her house playing a game...somehow it turned into a kissing game and she kissed me. But I told her it didn't count so she kissed me again. Anyone want to play the game w/ me now? (Uh, just girls...)

The only bad part about it was my Bro. saw it and was giving me a hard time about it.

8. Chowmein

Chowmein New Member

*clicks his fingers*

Another opertuinity missed :D

9. Naru

Naru New Member

WOW! lmao and over a few kisses! ;)

10. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

*eyes flash evilly*
    :anger:
    I AM NOT A SILLY PERSON!
    I just...
    will never get lucky enough to kiss.
    Plain and simple.
    *sighs and goes back to work*

11. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

KISS

i was 9. In third grade. we would still be together ecxept she moved to Maine.:shy3:

12. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Well, I was young and it was totally unwanted!! I was at my friend's house with my brother and this girl and her brothers wanted to play hide-and-seek. The older brother wanted to become my partner so we did. He was a good friend of mine and we...uh...hid in the closet. I WAS NAIVE!!!!!! Sitting in the dark and hoping no one would find us and then SMACK!!! I wanted my first kiss to be...special...**sniff**

13. Chowmein

Chowmein New Member

Just to tell your Reign, very VERY few first kisses are speical forever, mainly because you break up, have a fight, grow apart or wish death apon the person you had it with at some later point in your life. And then theres the fact that people arnt very good at kissing when they havent kissed before/are young. So dont worrie about your first kiss not being special, its doutful your first time having sex is going to be ether.

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Yeah, you're right Chowmein! I didn't think of it that way!! :D I'm glad that my first kiss wasn't with my stupid ex...blah!!!

15. kawaii_turkey

kawaii_turkey New Member

wow all ur kisses are so cute!!!!!

hmph~~

man memories of the past still brings a blush to my cheeks :p
    he was a family friend... lived just down stairs of me... i hanged around him alot cause i liked him and somehow time made him start to like him... i usually stop at his apartment after school cause his mum looks after me... he was sleeping so i started tickling him and the next minute i was pings down on the bed and he started kissing me with the tongue too!!... it lasted for about like 5 minutes it would be longer if i didnt kinda push him off... i could feel my whole body burning or embrassment... next day he tried to do it again but i didnt' let him... cause i no that he was just using me... then he just pretended that nothing had happen and now i have found my self a bf... who doesn't use people :cool:

16. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

5 yrs at a b-day party

17. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

im a chick too.

well
    my first kiss was with a chick.
    we were at a party and i was slow danceing with her sence she wouldn't leave me alone if i didn't .we were best friends at that point and still are.ilooked at her and she looked at me and next thing i knew i was kissing her for like 10 minutes my longest kiss ever lol:shy3: :shy3: :shy3:

18. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

i was 13 and this totally gorgey guy and i kissed at a pet store.. it was so cute and he bought me a hamster.... the hamster is brown and i named him hersey's kiss

19. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

::Looks at neonoodle in a completly different light::

I've never kissed anyone before. I don't know, all the guys in my school are idiots and call me g*y for waiting for the right girl to come along. But no matter what they say I'll wait till I know it's right!:)

20. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I am soooooooo jealous of you all. *sigh* I have never been kissed.