RPG Archives For the heck of it, Kenshin RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Musashi, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: What time period is this taking place? after Shishio or before?

BIC: Sano was really confused. He did not know who this 'Ayeka' was. He sat down where he was standing and started to think.

2. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

OOC: After Shishio cause i rmeember someone referring to Aoshi as the man that joined Shishio and Kenshin beat him...so i only played along.^_^

IC: "You looked confused so i will clear it up for you if you wish...My nmae again is Ayeka Teragumi...of the Ishinshishi...before the revolution my whole family was massacred so i have been traveling through Japan and i have heard legends here of Battousai adn i remembered stories of him back in the revolution and how his skill surpassed mine and i wanted to come here and see who this man was...." Ayeka said smiling kindly. But looking at Kenshin's expression he wouldn't change his mind about not fighting so she sighed and sat next him and looked into his eyes with icy, peircing eyes and said, "Are you sure?"

3. minjigga

minjigga New Member

*yahiko scratches his head* "hmmm..ok." *mutters*"how come kenshin gets all the fun.." *sits down next to sano* *a few minutes pass* "ahh im late! its almost noon! my morning training!" *runs into distance and starts training intensely with his shinai.*

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

OOC: I'm so glad u guys got this going while i was gone! (i'm not being sarcastic either i am really glad) i'm just gonna jump in with my original character then)

BIC: Athena was walking past a dojo and sighed, she thought she heard someone mention Aoshi and froze for a second then she ran off.....

ooc: i'll let u guys take it from here

5. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

kenshin looked at her " yes i'm sure. i will not fight." and with that he walked out of the dojo and down the street.

6. DistantSamurai

"Well...if he doesn't agree to it i guess there isn't anything we can do...its a shame i won't be able to test out his skill but he does have a piont..." Ayeka said sighing and drew her katana

7. Koru

Koru New Member

Sanosuke saw Kenshin leave the dojo. "Where is he going?!" He stands up almost hitting Yahiko.

8. DistantSamurai

"Well i can only guess that he is going to think..." Ayeka said drawing a message into teh sand for Kenshin, "Just leave him be alone...i will return tomorrow with an important message for him...thankyou for your hospitality..." Ayeka said bowing adn walked by Aoshi adn stopped next to him..."Tomorrow my visite will concern the Ishinshishi so if you wish to be here...i will look forward to testing your skills as well Aoshi Shinamori..." she smiled and bowed lightly and walked out teh door of the dojo in the opoosite direction that Kenshin went...

OOC: guys this rpg has to have a plot...we can't just keep it liek this...lets make up something ^_^

9. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

aoshi disappears into the street "something is about to happen i can sense it..." he continues along the road, knowing that soon he would be in battle with the assasin.

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena was still running and ran smack into someone she was about to tell the person to watch where he was going when she recognized Aoshi and said, "Sorry Aoshi, leader of the Oni-Wabann group."
    She smiled slyly at him then ran off, she had not intended to run into him so soon.

11. DistantSamurai

Ayeka turned into a shady alley off the road. She leaned against the wall next to a beggar sitting in rags on the ground with a broad rimmed hat hiding his face compltely. "Must we burden Himura about this matter? I can handle it on my own..." Ayeka asked not looking at the beggar. "No...your orders are to asked Himura Kenshin for his assistance...you will recriut Himura or i will execute my orders to create drastic measures for him." the beggar threatened. "I warn you...come near the dojo or hurt any of the people in Himura's life now and i will personally slit your throat and make sure your body has no burial...never forget your place when talking to me." Ayeka said with a little anger in her tone. "What will you do about Aoshi Shinamori or the man called Tatsuhiro Aoyma?" the beggar said stopping Ayeka from walking away. "You need not worry about them...this is my business you jsut make sure you do not draw attention to me or yourself and watch that tone of yours...you are starting to sound like you're giving me orders...remember that your life hangs within my grasp, if i choose to let you go...it will be as simple as drawing my sword...understand?" Ayeka asked in a cold tone. "Yes...Lady Teragumi..." the beggar said standing up and bowed in respect. Ayeka made her way back out into the alley and down teh street back to the inn she was staying at...

12. minjigga

minjigga New Member

it is high noon. Yahiko returns from his training..drenched in sweat. "hmmm...thats funny. have you seen any beggers around here before..? cause when i was training i saw a funny looking begger around the dojo. and crazyiest thing..i know this is weird, but he was eyeing me and had a fighting aura...?! mebbe it was the hot sun..but i dunno."

"hmm anyway. im hungry. lets go get sum lunch sano. kaoru looks busy and i dont want to taste ne of her garbage. ne money?"

13. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

OOC: ok we are starting to find a story line, cool, but we need a little more base for kenshin and the others, as well as me. btw i can tell we are gonna have some fun with this Distant Samurai....

BIC: Aoshi brushes off his shirt from where the young lady ran into him "hmm careless girl" he continues to walk away.

14. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

IC:
    Kaoru sneaks up behind Yahiko.
    "I heard that you little runt! If you hate my cooking that much than maybe you could just starve to death!!!" Kaoru calms down and looks around, "By the way, have you seen Kenshin? I can't find him..."

OOC: I'm back!! and I finally got internet at my house instead of my grandma's!!!! YAY!!! Oh, and thanks for thinking about me you guys!!!! :D

15. DistantSamurai

OOC: yeah i know Wander-san this will be very fun! I hope you guys don't mind me forming the plot a little...i'm still thinking about it actually ^_^

IC: Ayeka arrived at her inn and she went up to her room upstairs adn into a special reserved room. She sat and cleaned her katana when a knock came at the door. She opened it cautiously and she looked down and saw the innkeeper kneeling adn holding a note above her head. Ayeka opened it and sighed."Where did this come from?" Ayeak asked sternly. "A beggar in rags, your ladyship." the innkeeper replied respectfully."I am tired so take this back and tell him to take care of it himself...tell him if he does not complete it in my place i will give him a most painful death." Ayeka said. The innkeeper was chilled to hear such harsh words but she took the note and followed her orders...Ayeka sat back down by teh window looking out into the moon bathed street...she saw the beggar making his way across the street his sheath gleaning at his belt...

16. Koru

Koru New Member

Sano stared at the gate. <Where is Kenshin? He better not leave me again!> He looks at Kaoru. "No I haven't seen him I don't know where he is!"

17. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

kenshin walked in through the door " hello everyone. sorry about me being gone so long but i needed to think away from all those people. so i went for a walk." he sniffs the air " mmm. miss kaoru that smells great."

18. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

*Blushes* "Yeah, it's fish!! I went fishing yesterday!!!"

19. Koru

Koru New Member

Sano rolled his eyes at Kenshin's comment. "Oh brother," he said under his breath. "My cooking is better than hers."

20. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

"Fine then! If you don't want any, don't have any!!! Kenshin loves my cooking. Don't you Kenshin?!" She pats Kenshin on the back. "Right?"