RPG Archives For the heck of it, Kenshin RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Musashi, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Koru

Koru New Member

Sano stood up from the rock he sat on. "Better get back home....got to clean it again." He heads for the gate and waves at Yahiko good night and left.

2. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

kenshin walked out from the bushes "so there you are miss kaoru. i was getting worried about you being out so late so i thought i would go look for you."

3. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

Kaoru froze for a moment and then came to realization that I was Kenshin. She sighed in relief, happy to see him. She walked to him unsteadily.
    "I thought I was going to run into trouble. I'm glad it was you."
    Kaoru smiled weakly.

4. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

OOC: ok guys are is the profile for the man known as Nagakura Shinpachi

Weapon:katana
    Style of fighitng:Hayaittou yokaze ryu
    weapon:two samurai swords
    description:Tall, blackhair tied in a topknot. Wearing a blue hakama and a white kimono with a aqua colored swordsman jacket.
    Part in story:He has been training for ten wholes years and now has convinced himself fully that for the Shinsengumi he will kill Emperor Meiji and set Japan back into tumoil.

hope this is ok with you guys...if you want to change anything jsut tell me and i will right away^_^

5. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

I think that it sounds cool!!!!
    I'm starting to like this...:D

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

ooc: i think that is pretty cool. i'm not complaning.

ic: "well your lucky miss kaoru. if it had been troubl then i wouldn't have been able to protect you know would I?"

7. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Ow...," Hiro said getting up and rubbing his neck. "Lucky for my I am immune to that type of poison," he said. "Huh? Hey, were'd everybody go?," he said, looking around with a puzzeled look on his face. "Oh well. I guess I better find a place to sleep." Then he walk away.

8. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

IC:
    Kenshin... He's always there when I need him.
    He's always smiling... even when he's sad.
    One day.. I want to see him truely smile, from the bottom of his heart...

She smiled at him.
    And yet, I've taught myself to smile the same way...

OOC: I downloaded Ruruouni Kenshin oav 6 and learned alot from that. Heh..that and the other ones I downloaded too!:D
    Thank god for Kazaa! (I'm not so lost anymore.)

9. DistantSamurai

*Guys I wanted to add a little history to the story adn i am going to add Katsura Kogoro...i hope you all remember him...hes on of the few remaing surviving leaders of the ishinshishi...although he dies in 1877 lets forget that fact for now can we?:p

Another knock came at Ayeka's door and she was going to scream. "Go away!" Ayeka said annoyed. "Ayeka-san..." said a deep voice from behind the door. Ayeka was wide eyed and ran to the door slid it open and fell to one knee bowing her head. "I will be staying here Ayeka-san...looking upon your progress..." said Katsura Kogoro once leader of teh Choshu faction of the Ishinshishi. "Yes...Katsura-sama" Ayeka said as kasura came down to her level and patted her shoulder. Ayeka smiled up at him and he turned to walk down teh hall with three guards aruond him.

10. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"well it's getting late miss kaoru, we'd better head back." as he turned to leave he stopped and looked back "and your cooking isn't bad, i think it's great" and he turned back to the road.

11. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

Kenshin... He does care.
    Kaoru smiled.
    Being around him makes me happy inside.
    She walked down the dark road alongside him.

12. Koru

Koru New Member

IC: Sano limped slowly down the alley way as he came to the end. I need to get to Kenshin and Kaoru before.... Sano pasted out and fell to the ground on the side of the dirt road.

OOC: Hey I'm going to be gone for awhile.

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

kenshin walked down the road when he heard the thump of sano hitting the ground "huh? what was that?" he walked over to the allyway. "SANO! miss kaoru it's sano. he's hurt bad.we have to get him back to the dojo fast." he lifted sano onto his shoulder and started to walk him out of the allyway.

14. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

IC:
    Kaoru was shocked to see Sano lying there. She helped Kenshin try to walk Sano back to the dojo. " What do you think happened?" She asked Kenshin with worry in her voice.

OOC:
    Is there a Megumi?
    I'm not sure there is...:(
    If not, we might need one.
    (She's the doctor, so we might need her)

15. DistantSamurai

Ayeka decided that since Katsura was waiting for her she couldn't keep waiting for Himura...she opened the door and applied her broad rimmed hat and gripped her katana and walked out of the inn towards the direction of the Kamiya Dojo...

16. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"i don't know what happened to sano. but it looks like he got into a fight or something." he kept walking and saw a woman with a hat on."exscuse me,miss could you please give us a hand?!!"

17. minjigga

minjigga New Member

*yahiko returns to the dojo* "hmmph. im gonna go take a bath. miss kaoru!! im taking a bath!" ......*looks around*"where is everybody? they always leave without me!...well theyre not gonna get away with it this time." *leave dojo..walking on the road. looking around fo kenshin and kaoru*

18. DistantSamurai

Ayeka knew his voice and tilted her hat up "Kenshin Himura...i was jsut coing to speak with you..." she siad in good spirits but saw Sano..."Of course i'll help...i can treat most of his wounds as well...my mohter was a doctor and i have been trained in medicine..." Ayeka said helping Kenshin by taking one arm over her shoulder ad they carried Sano back to the Dojo...

OOC:This way we have eliminated the problem with needing a megumi ^_^

19. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

they kept walking down the road and kenshin lookedup from thinking "yahiko!!"