RPG Archives For the heck of it, Kenshin RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Musashi, Jul 12, 2002.

1. minjigga

minjigga New Member

*yahiko walks over* "emmm..kaoru why do you even bother cooking? you know kenshin can cook much better than you. hmmph..i like food..but your stuff just doesnt cut it."
    *yahiko squats down and smells the food* *instantly falls on the floor with X's in his eyes*"ehhhhh...wut...is..in..you..food...??!!"

2. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

IC:
    "Fine then! Suit yourself! I'm leaving!!!"
    She stomps off.
    That's the last time I care about them!!!, she thought.

OOC:
    I'm getting bored with this... Can we make it more interesting??? Somebody somehow has to get the plot going.

3. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

OOC: agreed i say we take a few posts and find out whats is goin on in the rpg. we already know that Distant Samurai and I are less than friends in this rpg, but we have no base for the main characters, and hiro and the others as well. everyone agree?

4. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: I agree with all this.

5. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

OOC: I have been trying to develope something sorry its taking so long guys but i don't want it to be the usual bad guy comes in and we all kikc their butts kinda thing...hmmm...i'll edit this soon with some ideas...^_^

EDIT: Hey guys...the second captain of the Sinsengumi had a interesting life and it would be easy to build a character based upon his life since he was one of the few remaining Shinsengumi after the Meiji Restoration...his name was Nagakura Shinpachi...he could be a villian here and...i dunno...i was wondering if he could be the insane revenge on the meiji thing but thats been done...would you guys want a plot with some imperial issues like about Emperor Meiji maybe?...if you do then that would be simple but if you want a person from the past i will keep searching...tell me what you guys think k? ^_^

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

ooc: i think that sounds like a good idea.

ic: "miss kaoru wait!" he watched her leave and started to eat the food there. " i really don't see what's so wrong with her food, that i don't. i think it's great"

7. DistantSamurai

OOC: oh which idea? lol...i think the Shinsengumi one could turn very intricate and cool to be in...but then again if we incorporate something about emperor Meiji it would definately be an original plot eh? thanks tho keep posting ideas you guys and i will too if i find one lol

8. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

OOC: yeah that sounds pretty good, im still trying to piece how ALL of us would join forces, because so far ive made You and me pretty much dead set on the course of destruction but what works works ^_^ the emperor mejei sounds good though. :catgirl: i like this smilie ^_^.

9. DistantSamurai

OOC: well if you wish we can have a final battle in the end or before then, but if we do a plot with a character based upon the second Shinsengumi i will have to know for sure so i can make up a character using his type of fighting style...but if we choose something with Emperor Meiji we could all fight together i mean there are a bunch of possibilities there...but if its me you wanna fight with i would definately agree and if its destruction for me hey why not lol...but i am sure it would be a great fight between two kodachis with intense speed against a fighting style quite like Soujirou's fighting style should be fun^_^ so which one will we decide upon you guys?

10. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"What is it with those guys and Kaoru's food? It looks decent enough," Hiro said examining the food. "Is she Mrs. Himura? You seem very compatable, would make an excellent coupl----" His words word stopped and Hiro cloapsed. An arrow was loggend in his back. "Haha! The Silver Fox only has 24 hours to live, but if you bring the Masamune to the docks, I'll give you the antidote, Mwahahahahaha!!," said a man as he ran away.

11. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

IC:
    Kaoru walked down the street. It was getting hot out and she had thought about returning to the dojo.
    I can't return now. I'll surely be laughed at. They need some time.. My cooking isn't that bad!!! Good thing I already ate my share!!! I'll just find some shade and head back later..., She thought.

She sat down and began softly humming to herself. Young children played nearby. She watched them as they ran up and down a hill. She smiled to herself and saw that it was getting dark. She started walking back to the dojo. She felt much happier. :D

OOC: That sounds cool. But I have no idea what you're talking about...other than it sounds interesting....:bleed: Don't blame me for being stupid. Blame the cox people for not giving cable out for free. I gots no cable...:sad: :sweat2:
    Could someone fill me in??? Maybe??:confused:

12. DistantSamurai

OOC: You are not stupid! It was confusing^_^ well it seems like we all want to start building a plot. So I was thinking of one to start to build and I researched two ideas. One was to make a character up based upon the second captain of the Shinsengumi by the name of Nagakura Shinpachi. Obviously I was turning towards the idea of an insane man trying to take revenge upon the Meiji government. But that has already been done throughout the Kenshin series so if you didn’t want to do something like that then I was thinking that we could do something involving imperial power and not just government power, which I mean, is Emperor Meiji. I think that would be pretty original for a Kenshin RPG but the second captain of the Shinsengumi could be proved as a formidable foe…of course you guys shall decide what to do I am merely making suggestions^_^

IC: Another knock came at Ayeka’s door. She was annoyed now and said, “Please leave…I have no favor for visitors tonight.” From the outside a familiar voice said, “I have finished the assignment Lady Teragumi.” Ayeka sighed and said,” Come in.” The door slid open and the beggar entered and closed it behind him. Ayeka stood up in front of him and he bowed in respect to her. “Of course you finished…your skill is much too high to be beaten by a mere five men…” Ayeka said hinting a compliment to the beggar. “Thank you Lady Teragumi,” the beggar received the compliment happily. “So what news do you have?” Ayeka asked. “I apologize not much about the matter at hand but I would like to inform you that Mr. Himura has re-entered the dojo and the man called Tatsuhiro Aoyma is staying with them.” The beggar informed. “Well thank you…” Ayeka said nodding to him. “If I may be so bold as to suggest you rid us of Tatsuhiro Aoyma first…he could get in our way…” the beggar said bowing his head. Ayeka turned in annoyance and said with a gentle tone, “I have no intention of killing anyone…” “But Lady Teragumi…you grow too soft…” the beggar said walking closer. Suddenly Ayeka drew her katana quickly and put it to the beggar’s throat. “If you have not already estimated Himura’s traits, he is a man of peace…if I kill now no doubt he will never trust me in truth…yes I have changed from my days in Kyoto but if you dare call me soft…then I might be so bold…as to slit your throat.” Ayeka said aggravated. “I apologize my lady it was not my place!” the beggar said coolly. “And you have managed to let two men follow you here…we must go take care of them now…not through the door…the window.” Ayeka said quietly pointing to the window.

13. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: i think all of the ideas are good. I really don't care which one we do. With my character i can do all of them. Well off we go for more fun!

14. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

OOC:
    Okay, I understand a little bit more now. The one with the second captain of the Shinsengumi sounds interesting to me... My vote goes to that one.:D

15. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

ooc: well the idea with the imperial power sounds like a good plot.

ic: kenshin walked outside the dojo. "hmmm it's getting dark and miss koaru still hasn't come back." he turned and walked down the street to find her.

16. DistantSamurai

OOC: alriht so lets see...oh! we can do both since we don't really have a clear cut answer...would you guys like that?

17. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: They all sound great and i think i can follow all of em so it doesn't matter to me. Sorry i'm not on as much anymore guys, i've gotten alot of babysitting jobs lately or i've been cleaning the house....

IC: Athena was in deep thought and bumbed into a young woman (Miss Kaoru) and mumbled, "Sorry" rather distractedly and continued to walk on, she laughed at the thought of Aoshi thinking she was a careless girl and whispered, "I'll just have to show him how wrong he was."

18. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

IC:
    "Huh? who was that?" Kaoru said to herself. She shrugged it off and walked on.
    I wonder what Kenshin is doing right now...
    She saw movement up ahead in the shadows.
    "Who's there?" she said, feeling uncomfortable at the situation that she had stumbled upon.

OOC: So which one are we gonna do? Or both like DistantSamurai said....
    It doesn't matter to me..:D

19. DistantSamurai

OOC: I'll wait till you guys decide^_^

IC: AYeka sliced off one of the men's head quickly and the beggar swiftly followed with slicing the throat of the other. "Don't ever let this happen again" AYeka said in a cold voice. "Yes...Lady Teragumi..." the beggar said backing away. Ayeka shook her head and re entered the inn still burdened by how to approach Himura to ask for help. SHe hated needing his help but they were orders...

20. minjigga

minjigga New Member

OCC: well that good were making a plot. i really dont know what to do with my character now. haha.

yahiko sat on the steps of the dojo. eating kaorus food. "well its better than nothing.." he stuffs the food in his mouth and heads off do his afternoon training. *leaves dojo and heads toward nearby fields.*