Full Metal Alchemist Fullmetal Alchemist~!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by *Fabee*, Jan 20, 2004.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Thanks for the info, I was wondering about that Suzu ^_^

I was a bit shocked by how Scar's brother just walked out with no clothes on.. imagine if he's still walking around in a daze with no clothes on. I would laugh if I saw him walk by Ed and Al in an episode later on.

I'm a bit confused by the last few seconds of episode 21 where it shows the sponsors. It looks like Ed is about to transmutate a bunch of prisoners to create the Philosopher's Stone. I could be wrong...

2. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

FMA Website Owned

I have some news about FMA some could consider this bad but some consider it good but FUNimation bought the FMA website

[edit]The registered the American domain[/edit]

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well the show is almost done. I do believe subbers like Anbu will be able to sub for the next few weeks. so far it's just thought Funi must have an interest in FMA. I guess more people will find out at the upcoming Con this weekend..

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Suzu is PANICING

:dizzy: X.x Almost done?! There are a total of 50 episodes! We have seen so far 21/50 episodes that means 42% percent of the show?
    29 episodes left...

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

oh yikes! only anime I'm currently watching that I didnt check the total episodes for! I think that's a bit drawn out for this show. .. tbh. I was actually hoping for a 26 episode show.. which is crazy coming from me.

6. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

Wow Suzu~ thanks for the info ;)
    Now I really want to know what happens next. And see if my questions are answered.
    And yes, the preview for episode 22 has gotten me questioning what Ed is doing =X
    Well ~ ep 22 airs tomorrow =D Can't wait ;D

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Question Why do the homunuclii what to be
    HUMAN
    ?

I can't seem to understand the term 'false human' or unhumanly human... :dizzy2:

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well they are artificailly created I would assume, so I still don't understand how in alchemy one can create a true human being. the homonculi can't use alchemy either, so maybe that's one thing they can't do but humans can.. but not all humans? anyways a homonculi is not a true human. I wonder why they want to be human? I dont see it as a huge spoiler by the way.. I'm too lazy to make all these tags I guess

anyways
    when Ed stepped into the red water (unfinished stone liquid) that was crazy cool! but where did all the liquid go when the military got there? anyways it was cool stuff. I'm happy they are out of that mess

9. alkhoon

*********Spoiler stuff from FMA 22

So... I'm guessing that Al and Ed's dad is involved in the whole homonculi. Like how Envy was all mad at Ed. ~_~;;
    Did you guys see the preview for ep 23... Al's eyes were frightening *_*;;

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

About the future episode 23:

ya I'm afraid Al may say 'I'm not a real soul' and take off from Edward and onto his own personal adventure.. but then would it be very interesting of they were apart? I think 23 will be about a personal discovery about Alfred's nature if anything. plus Ed needs to get his arm fixed.

11. alkhoon

I think that as well. Especially after what he heard from Lust.. and Ed talking about the whole soul thing. Also Tucker-san with nina. How he had all her memories. Poor Al ~_~;
    Although, I've been wondering. How will Ed be able to fix Al? Since Gluttony ate bits of Al. Isn't he supposed to have the pieces before he is able to fix Al's body? *_*;;

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

back home Ed should find some of the same amount of material to reconstruct Al. I think if he doesnt know how much he needs to make Al back, perhaps with alchemy, if you have more of one thing you'll just use up what you need? anyways we'll see. What's important is that Al's soul is okay. if any materials are attached to Al, Al should be able to move them right? well I hope so. Alchemy is confusing.

13. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

First of all, does anyone know the meaning of Terra A ndan coua? It’s the writing on Scar's arm. I have this feeling that it has special meaning to it.

Episode 22 is one of my favorite episodes!
    The good:
    - Fuhrer's and Hughes's pajamas :p lol
    - More villains yay
    - "I haven’t appeared on screen lately"
    - Ed's DBZ impression
    The bad:
    - Too much mystery pilling up...
    The annoying:
    - Tucker's voice >_<;;;

What I’m confused about is that according to Envy, the Homunculus are born. So who is the carrier? How would someone give birth to an artificial human? Probably Envy is in denial.... hmm I guess I answered my own question :sweat2:

Only Lust has red eyes, right? I was under the impression that she's an Ishbal. Im almost convinced that she is Scar’s brother’s girlfriend

I rewatched the episodes and found some interesting stuff
    View attachment for the name of Ed and Al’s father. On the topic of Ed’s dad, I first speculated that Kimblee might be him. I was wrong, because Mustang said that they couldn’t find Ed’s dad, while Kimblee was locked up all this time in prison. It doesn’t add up, but it would have been interesting.

I’m still puzzled about the whole Ishbal destruction. From what Scar’s brother said in episode 21, I understood that he might have been partially responsible by sacrificing the people of Ishbal to bring back his lover. Then the alchemists finished the job after General Gran allowed the use of the experimental Philosopher stone. Does anyone know what exactly had happened?

Back to the latest episodes, didn't Greed release 4 guys? I doubt that they're the remainder of the 7 deadly sins.

Attached Files:

• 1dad.jpg
      1dad.jpg
      File size:
      47.2 KB
      Views:
  14. sheepers27

sheepers27 New Member

:catgirl: i just stated to see it and WOW it good i think i on ep 16. Q do any of you guys know if there is a fan site for FMA or some where i can get some cool pics?

15. alkhoon

Okay. Looks like we are back on track with the manga. Weird how they added so much in ep 22 that wasn't in the manga.... (or might be later on? dunno).
    Not much explained in ep 23. T_T;;
    Mostly about Al... I really feel sorry for Al. :(
    I hope everything ends up well. T.T;;
    I just need more eps or manga to understand more! T_________T;;

16. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Sorry S17, dont know of any fma site.
    Ahh Alkhoon you were right about Hughes~! Now Im starting to understand the so cheerful Lieutenant Colonel.
    This episode is slow paced compared with the one before it. Episode 22 my all time favorite eppie *o*
    Its pretty clear that the brothers will reunite, but I hope it would not take more than 1 episode ^^;;
    For the manga readers - The phone scene is much better in the anime than in the manga. I dont like it when someone says "ahh you're talking to your girlfriend"

17. alkhoon

Ya. I wouldn't want slow paced episodes like naruto. ^_^;
    I just got FMA vols 1-6. Flipping through the manga lol. Seems like so much stuff is gonna happen. *Yes I am spoiling it on myself. But I must know! ahaha*

Let's hope for a more informative ep~ for ep 24 ;3

18. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

*episode 25 spoilers *

*Suzu before watching the episode*
    YES! Thank you Akeep_ANBU! :anime: Now for FMA time!

*Suzu AFTER watching the episode*
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    It's SAD! sooo SAD! T_____T HUGES!
    What will become of your wife and child! *sob sob sob* :sad: :sad: :sad:

Although Roy looks so wonderful with his hair back "Hardly even recognise him", it wasn't enough to cheer me up T_______T!
    *SIGH*
    Someone Tell me it's a lie and he's not dead?

19. alkhoon

soooooo sad ;_____;
    I want HIM BACK!! >o<

Ugh~~ X_X;;

u_u ... *sigh* well at least we know more about the stone...and stuff....
    Sloth appeared... X_X;;

20. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

[spoilers For Episode 25 & Manga Chapter 15]

Hand me a tissue box T_T The anime version of Hughes's death is so sad. I nearly teared up when his daughter kept asking her mother why they're burying him. =[
    Ill fool myself into thinking that Ed and AI are able to create the Philosopher stone and would be able to bring him back to life ^^;
    So the sins that appeared are: Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed and now Sloth. So about Sloth(aka Juliet), the only reason I could think of why she looks like their mother is that maybe their father created her =/ ?
    *senses a Kimblee vs Scar fight very soon* ^o^