RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Yeah I'm comming Srcyness. Kupa, let me help you." Yamigirl started to glow a green glow once again. She gave more energy to Kupa. "There you should be better now. Let's go." Yamigirl once again started to lead the way of her premonition again.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

OOC: yes I'm back and guess what... I'm doing an extra credit report and am basing it off of this Rpg.. so I just thought I'd let u guys know but please don't act any differently okay?

ic: Athena continued fighting she felt other good people coming. "I guess this is good, "She thought, "no one should work alone."

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: How cool is that? It's Extra cool!!!! I will continue now.

IC: Yamigirl felt the presence getting closer. "I feel that person even stronger then before. Maybe it isn't fake!!! Whoever it is needs our help and fast!!!" Yamigirl ran towards the presence until finally she could see a girl in her sight surrounded by the enemies. "We finally made it!! It's not fake after all!!! Ok people let's fight!!!" Yamigirl started beating the crap out of some of the evil people when Diamond walked in. "This can't be good. I keep using my energy to give energy to the others. I might not have enough to beat this guy."

4. Athena

Athena looked up to see a group of people enter and a man she knew was a definite bad guy and she shouted to the man, "Did you come to watch your minions or do you actually fight?"

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

All Yamigirl could do was laugh. She thought that Athena was funny. But then shortly after, she stopped laughing. "Sorry couldn't help it. Now onto serious stuff. Daimond, what does your brother Sapphire want from me? Hmmm? Or are you too quiet to talk? Or you just want me to keep guessing?"

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

'I'm comming, but i do wish Allen could be taken home..... But that's not happening , is it?"

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Diamond kept silent and sent a dark energy blast towards YamiGirl. "Shut Up!" He yelled. "Learn to respect yoor superiors." He said and then laughed

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl came close to being hit but the blast missed her by an inch. "Whoa!!! That was close. You are not supirior to me. You are weaker then me. Light always shines against Darkness which you will see soon enough. Sorry Mika but there is no way we can leave now. Where was I? Oh yeah that's right. Your just a coward. You only send everyone else to fight your battles but you don't fight yourself. At least until now which really surprises me. Even though you missed me!!!!! Which shows you suck!!!"

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

IC Diamond:"Quiet!" Diamond said and sent another blast, this one hit YamiGirl dead on and blasted her through a wall. Diamond started cackling evilly.

IC Sorcyness: "No!" Sorcyness said. "Fires Of Mars! I call upon your power! Mars Celestial Fire Surround!" She said calling upon the Princess Of Mars and Her Planet's power. "You will pay!" He said angrily

OOC: I'll do it this way instead so it doesnt get confusing, if It does I can modify.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Okay it's all good. I thought about doing that in the Yu Gi Oh RPG I set up. I wasn't shure.

IC: Yamigirl tries to pick herself up but the blast made her weaker so she stumbles. She decides the only way she can restore her energy is to take off her headband that covered her sighn. It works. Her powers are uncontrollable now but she will be carefull not to hurt her friends. She get's up. "Heh so you think you can destroy me with one blast, well I have something comming to you. Powers of the Planet Jarai, come forht and show your true powers!!!!" Yamigirl started to glow even stronger then before. "Hyper Psychic Beam!!!! Aghhhh!!!!" She sends it flying towards Diamond.

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I have to help..." Mika stands, guarding Allen and holds her hands in front of her. "Sword of Eternity and Silence... I call upon you to strengthen me..." At her words, a sword appeared in her hands and she wore black armor with her black wings. Markings glowed on her cheek bones and forehead; her nails to claws and her eyes flashed with gold. " I will not let you harm these people!"

12. Athena

Athena nimbly leaped over the minions that had surrounded her and caught Diamond off guard and began attacking him furiously...

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika follows persuit, her sword clenched in her hands. "rrr.... this is taking a bit more energy than first thought...."

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl sees Mika losing energy. "I must restore her energy." Yamigirl still glowing a strong green glow surrounded her powers around Mika to give her energy. "Yeah Athena!!! Kick his @$$!!!!! You go girl!!! Mika, how are you feeling? Are you okay?"

15. Athena

Athena sent Diamond sprawling to the ground then pulled out a sword from out of nowhere and said, in a emotionless voice, "Call off your minions. Now."

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

In the meantime Yamigirl decided to protect the little boy from anymore harm. the little boy still cries. "Sorry you have to see all of this. Don't worry everything will be okay I hope." Yamigirl still glowing green and alot too. Almost blinding. Yamigirl then looks at Mika. "I hope I can help you still Mika. This is kinda hard though. Kick his @$$ Athena Yeah!!!!!"

17. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa shot bolts of red lightning out of the dark keyblade,frying a few minions one by one, until he stopped looked over at Yamigirl and said Don't get to cocky Yamigirl,we still have a long way to go."

18. Athena

Athena brought her the tip of her sword closer to Diamonds throat and said, "Call off your minions. Don't make me repeat myself again... or I will kill you."

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Yeah Your right Kupa. I just wanted him to die and enjoy it. Daimond, What did Sapphire want with me? Tell me now!!!! Or I'll have Athena slice your throat!!!!!"

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: You guys... I wasnt there yesterday and you posted like two pages.. What do you expect? Can't be there all the time.. The role of Prince Diamond will be everyone.. as long as you can find something he says just do that.. Cuz I can't be everywhere at a time

IC: Diamond teleported away and appeared next to his throne. "Saphire" He said. "Yes Prince?" Saphire replied. "Get rid of them" Prince Diamond ordered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.