RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

ICSorcyness: Sorcyness nodded. You're a fool Emerald. "Powers of Time and space from the Planet Pluto, stop time!" He said and Suddenly, Emerald was frozen in place. "Let's run, In three minutes she'll be back to normal and quick to find us" He added.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ok but why run when you can I mean we can destroy her right now when we still have the chance? Well it's your move so I'll agree to whatever you want."

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Dont you think it would be too easy" Sorcyness said. "Destiny would never allow that, that's why my powers make that when I stop time the person cannot be harmed" He said sadly

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh I see ok lets go then before it's too late. We must find Sapphire!!" Yamigirl shudders at the thought. She still is confused about Sapphire and what he wanted with her before. "Are we ready?"

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Let's go" Sorcyness said with determination. "You wont need to bother" Saphire said and appeared in front of them. Sorcyness was startled.

OOC: Since that guy using saphire wasnt online and we need to fight something.. anyways I hope you dont mind

YamiGirl -- Athena says Hi ;)

6. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"You go i'll stay behind,that way when Emerald returns to normal i'll destroy her and Saphire with my strongest attack.The HYPER BEAM!"said Kupa.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Ok Thanks!!:D :D :D

IC: "Oh my goodness just what I need!!!" Yamigirl hides behind Sorcyness. "Ask him what he want's with me. He's a jerk!!!"

8. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"It doesn't matter,now go!"roared Kupa."If you are still in here when I use the hyper beam you might be destroyed as well!"

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Right I'll go!!!" Yamigirl started to run out but didn't know where to go. "Great now I'm stuck here. This is the end of me......"

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika, who had been mute, grabbed Yamigirl's wrist and pulled her to a corridor. "no worries.... I know this place by heart now.... Sorcyness! Please come here!"

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Yes Mika?" Sorcyness said, by now everybody knew the two were in love. "You want me to teleport us?" He asked

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh where did you appear from Mika? Please let's get out of here before we die. Well actually I could try to protect us with my shield but I don't know if it would work that good. We would be taking a risk if we did. Well it's up to you Sorcyness. I kind of want to see Sapphire get obliterated!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!! But we might be taking a risk."

13. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"I am sorry but I have to fire now.So move it will ya,the barrier I put up to keep Sapphire in this room is about to fade away."said Kupa in a low tone."Protect yourselves while you can cause I am going to fire now.Kupa lifted up the dark keyblade and pointed it at Sapphire."Good bye Sapphire, I hope you and Emerald die quickly cause this is gonna hurt."

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Elements of the Nine Planets! Unite and make a shield!" Sorcyness yelled and mustered all the power he could. "That should do it" he said and fell to the ground. "I'm alright" He said. "Just weak" he added.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh let me help you!" Yamigirl picks Sorcyness up. She starts to glow a green glow (Mainly cuz greens my fave color) She then sends some of her energy to Sorcyness. "There. Are you better now? I'm here for you dude. Hee Hee destroy him Yeah!!!!!"

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"The shield.. It will protect us for 5 minutes and after that It'll need more energy" Sorcyness stammered. "Send your blast! Now! Or If you dont my skills with the elements will go forever with the shield!" He yelled hysterically

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I'll use my power to boost up your shield. Maybe then we can have it for longer!!!" Yamigirl started to glow again. "I'm trying my best!!!"

18. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa looked behind him at the warriors behind the shield."Hyper beam fire!"roared Kupa as a golden color surrounded the room and then there was a blinding flash that swallowed Sapphire,Emerald and Kupa himself.

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"What was that!?! Kupa!!!! Oh no what happend to him? where did he go?" Yamigirl then sees in her mind what happend. "Kupa got sucked in!!!! That's not good!!! Man we lost someone.:sad: :anger: Those kreeps are gone too. I wish I could make them suffer more!!!!!"

20. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"I am not dead yet Yamigirl,but I guess I was pretty close to dying,but i'm still here."said Kupa sarcasticly. occ: spelled the last word wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.