RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sorcyness was glowing, with a greenish color. All the energy of the shield was being absorbed into his body. "Ahh.. That feels good" He said, now having even more energy than before. "Now to Prince Diamond" he said. "Winds Of Uranus! Take out this wall!" He said as the wall blew apart. "Well.. Let's go!"

OOC: Dont kill villains too easily Kupa, otherwise the RPG is gonna end too quickly, we dont want that.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: It's ok yeah we need to keep this up for a long time. Sorcyness make up some more evil characters so it will be longer.

IC: "Ok I'm ready. I'm glad your feeling better." Yamigirl stopped glowing. "Oh Kupa I'm glad your okay. I thought you had gotten sucked in. My apologies for my premonitions being wacked out. It's because this place is filled with negative energy."

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Well Prince Diamond, My Super Cool Avatar :D .. Is now aboard..

IC: "Prince Diamond Is dangerous" Sorcyness said. "He's the source of our little inconvenients on the Planet Mercury." He added, mostly talking to YamiGirl.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Hmm now why don't we have a little talk with him" Yamigirl said sarchastically. "I think he would like our presence there LOL!!!!"

OOC: Yeah it's pretty cool!!!!;) :D

5. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Keeping silent all this time she finally asks.

"Who the hell is this Diamond or Sapphire guy!"

6. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"I hate to tell you this but Sapphire is not dead." "The barrier I put up lost all of its energy and he was able to escape,but I was able to hit him but he isn't dead."said Kupa. occ:sorry I will make sure not to kill them so quickly.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika is protecting the small child from earlier. "This is all too much for young Allen, Sorcyness....."

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: I'm just going to join in.

IC: Athena had a sense of great evil happening and found herself at a battle scene she looked at the evil man emotionlessly and sent a large energy attack and watched to see what would happen.

ooc: I'm going to play my character a little different.. u know opposite from my personality as long as i can... eventually she'll be like myself.

9. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"As for Emerald she is dead,and I can't sense Sapphire so I guess he is with the Dark Nemisis.Any way lets go and find the Prince of Diamonds."Kupa said softly.

10. Athena

Athena sighed at the fallen minion in front of her and continue to explore where she was at.. she sensed other good people near.

11. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa slowly walked around the room until he felt a good presense near by.He turned around and said to the other warriors "There is another person here besides us."

12. Athena

Athena suddenly found herself surrounded by evil minions and began to fight.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ok I sense something. My premonitions are telling me someone is in trouble here. We must help her. I hope it's not false. Right now it's hard to tell because there is so much hatred and darkness surrounding us. What do you mean Sapphire is not dead? Oh great now I'm still in trouble. This is nuts. Ok let's help this person already." Yamigirl sences the precence and follows it.

14. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"Lets go,we need all the people we can get to help us fight the Dark Nemisis."said Kupa.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Welcome back Athena!!! I missed you!!! It was so lonely without you.

IC: "Okay I'm with you but what about the person I feel? Is he or she really around? Or is this our imaginations? Should we ignore it or should we follow it?"

16. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"We should follow it,but it is really up to you."said Kupa.

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ok then we follow it but keep our guards up. We shouldn't let anything like this just slip away. We could be getting tricked. Let's Go!!!!" Yamigirl leads the way to her premonition.

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika picks up the child and follows a bit behind everyone else. "It's not a trick... I hope--" She's cut off by Allen begining to cry. "Shh.. hush, child... no fear.. they feed off of fear and we need not to strengthen them further..."

19. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa falls to one knee and says"go on ahead I will catch up later I am still weak from using the hyper beam."

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well I'm going" Sorcyness said and walked past Kuupa. "You coming YamiGirl? Mika?" He asked

OOC: Yeah Welcome Back Athena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.