RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

IC: "Ice.. OF MERCURY! Freeze this fool" Sorcyness got up and yelled. He was frozen solid. "Let's.. Let's run before he blasts his way out of this Ice Prison" Sorcyness stammed and winced.

2. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"we shall see"

Unsheathing her blade. Bounding to attack back soon.

ooc: brb so sorry

3. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

The ice prison shattered as a flurry of red lighting destroys everything in its path."They got away!"said Kupa in fury."I guess there stronger than I thought."mutterd Kupa as he left to find Saphire.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Meanwhile Sappire had Yamigirl in his arms. Yamigirl didn't know how to get away from him. She tried to use her psychic powers to contact Sorcyness telepathiclly. "Sorcyness I need your help. I am somewhere in this nasty casle and I can't get away from Sapphire. I tried but I guess I'm still a little weak from using all of my energy from blasting that stupid meteor. He's practically on top of me. Please help me!!!!"

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Waters of Neptune, Shield YamiGirl" Sorcyness whispered, getting closer to his friend YamiGirl. "Saphire move aside!" He yelled and Saphire blasted him on a wall. "You play.. Dirty" He stammered "Fires of Mars! Make a wall between Saphire and me!" Sorcyness yelled and quickly took YamiGirl and they teleported away. "All of this drained my strenght" Sorcyness whispered weakly and fainted.

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Sorcyness!!!! Oh no!!!! I need to somehow regain his energy for him!!!" Yamigirl uses her abilities to call apon the power of the Galactic Layline. She uses the rest of her energy as well to give Sorcyness the energy he needs. It is successful and Yamigirl says her last words befor passing out. "Sorcyness, I have regained.... your energy for you so now you can go on and save this place..... I might not survive. Don't worry about me save yourself...." Yamigirl then passes out.

7. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"I told you."said Kupa,as he appeared before the four warriors."Why do you still fight when you know it is futial to win."whispered Kupa."But I must admit you got farther than I expected,but you are still no match for the dark nemisis."said Kupa in a low tone."So i'll tell you what,if you let me join your group I will help you until we destroy the Dark Nemisis,the reason I will help you is because when we first met I lied to you,I am not one of the dark nemisises demons,I actually came here for revenge upon him for killing my family." replied Kupa.

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Although Yamigirl passed out, she can still hear what's going on. She sends Kupa a telepathic message. "I understand. But what did Sapphire want with me?"

9. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: wow how twistful

Looking at him with untrusting eyes.

"i do not mind the help"

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl sends Yumi a telepathic message. "Don't worry. He's true. I can sense it. I am Psychic and one of the strongest ones. I can feel his good energy."

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Stop bragging Yami" Sorcyness replied in a telepathic message and grinned. "I knew it since the beginning, But I just wanted to test your abilities, we'd like you around" He said still feeling weak

12. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"Sorry Yamigirl but I dont know what Sapphire wanted with you,I try to stay away from the Dark Nemisises warriors,unless something important is about to happen."Replied Kupa "and to show you that you can trust me I will restore every ones energy to its maximum."whispered Kupa.Kupa started to glow with a bright white color as he held out his right hand and restored every ones energy.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh thanks Kupa. You see Yumi? He's on our side. You just saved my life. I owe you big time. I also owe my life to Sorcyness. Without him, I'd probably still be chasing Inu Yasha and not worrying about this situation if it were'nt for him. LOL!!!! Oh so you were testing me? Okay cool. I'll always be around.

14. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"Enough chit chat,we still have a long way to go,and unfortunatly we have to destroy all of the Dark Nemisises warriors before we can even reach him so lets get going,were about to pay Sapphire a final visit."said Kupa.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Sapphire? Oh so now we have to fight him. Alright!!!!! I get my revenge. Let's go.

16. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"such hatred for this man"

Shaking her head in confusion but follows anyways.

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Alright, enough chit chat. How do we get in and when shall we do it? Where do we go first?"

18. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"We shall attack now.Sorcyness can you teleport use to Sapphire?"said Kupa.

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sorcyness noded and soon they were in the Dark Moon palace. Emerald was standing before them "Hahahahahahaha!" She said in her nasty to the ears laugh. "You're not going anywhere" She said and laughed again.

OOC: I'm gonna be controlling Emerald also.. Someone will need to be Rubeus.

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Hmm so you think you can stop us huh? Well I got news for you. You won't be able to. all of us are against you. There is more power in light then there is darkness. Heh I pitty the fool who thinks the opposite. Am I right Sorcyness?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.