RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"what in tarnations is this all about!!"

ooc: sorry but thats all i could really think at the moment also i am sick :confused:

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl wakes up all of a sudden. "Wha...? What's going on? what happend to me? Oh yeah did the blast destroy the 2 pices of meteors?" Yamigirl looks at Mika for an answer.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sorcyness was standing next to Yamigirl. "Let me help you up" he said and lifted her. "The Thunders of Jupiter and your psychic attack did it" he said and smiled. "Ircanite did it.." He muttered. "I had suspicions but it's been confirmed." He added. "We have to go on the Dark Moon, Nemesis of the Moon Kingdom to solve this." He concluded, and once again, they've been surrounded by petals and appeared on a land full of darkness. "Welcome to the Dark Moon" He said with bitterness

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl shudders at the thought of being surrounded in complete darkness. "So we did it. Now what do we do? Where shall we start? Oh and thanks for helping me before." Yamigirl looks around and sees a sort of kingdom a good distance away. "Shall we go?" Yamigirl said still feeling uncomfortable.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"......I can not be here....... They will....." She cuts off and is taken by a dark figure.

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Sorcyness, Mika-Chan has gotten kidnapped. I sense it. They broght her here. We should try to find her and rescue her. We could also use her help. Sorcyness??? Where'd you go? Huh? Who are you!?!" Yamigirl has spotted a guy with blue hair!! "It's Saphire!!!! Oh great and I'm alone. This can't be good."

7. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"......:sweat2: boo! you know i'm here too" Looking very distrot. "What is this place? and who is he?"

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ahh!! Don't scare me like that!!! I thought you really was not around. He's the brother of Prince Dimond and we are at the Black Moon palace. Both Dimond and Saphire are evil. He used my birthstone name. He is so toast!! Oh by the way the name's Yamigirl and what is your name may I ask?"

9. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"ok so my crystal ball was correct about this" Thinking a little more before answering. "My name is Yumi pleasure to meet you though i doubt Sapphire will like me :sweat2:"

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Nice to meet you Yumi. I highly doubt that Sapphire will like any of us but i could be wrong. He could be like Prince Dimond." Yamigirl shudders at the thought. "Anything could happen when we are here. We must be careful. Lets look around togeather but with caution. We could just be walking into a trap."

11. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"i kinda know how that is....it just happened to me"

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Wha...??? You had gotten into a trap? We really must be carefull. But I wonder where Sorcyness wen't to. Wait I hear something.... What was that!?!

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Me" Sorcyness said. "I was just exploring around.. Watch out! I call upon the Winds of Uranus! Blow this monster away!" He said in urge and Saphire who was standing in the darkness blew away. "I call upon the Thunders of Jupiter! Do your stuff!" The lightning went to Saphire but he teleported away. "Dang!" Sorcyness said in frustration.

14. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Sorcyness then caught a glimpse of a dark figure aproaching."So you are the ones that wish to destroy my master the Dark Nemisis."replied the dark figure."I am KUPA one of the Dark Nemisises demons sent to destroy you."Kupa said in a low tone.Kupa held out his right hand as red lightning surrounded his body."I summon the dark keyblade!"screamed Kupa."With the power of the dark keyblade I can unlock the darkness inside even the purest heart."muttered Kupa."Now prepare yourselves for the fight of your lives!"Kupa said as he charged in fury. occ:tell me if it sounds pretty corny

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: It sounds pretty cool!!! It's not corny at all.

IC: "Oh great now what do we do?" Out of nowhere Sapphire appeared behind Yamigirl and tried to kidnap her. Yamigirl tried to break free but couldn't and in a flash, Sapphire and Yamigirl were gone.

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika awakens, laying in a bed, her clothing has been changed. "Wh- where am I...?"She looks over at the figure standing across the room. "Who... Who are you?"

17. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Unsheathing her blade ready to attack at any moment, glaring at the dark figure.

"What happened here, Why have you taken those two people, I have seen your kind of people, you all are ruthless"

She growled as she spoke, watching him a large glow surrounded her.

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"That's IT!" Sorcyness yelled in frustration and took Yumi's hand, they both teleported away. "I need to save my love, Mika, The Miyahshin Princess" Sorcyness whispered. They appeared next to her, and a dark figure was there also. "Who are you!" Sorcyness yelled. "Waters of Neptune! Drown this stranger!" He said and the water blew him away. "Mika, my love, come! Let's go now!" He took her hand but before they could teleport away lightning hit Sorcyness, he was blasted through a wall.

19. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"Sorcyness!"

Snapping her head back to the figure glaring awaiting the next attack to block it all.

20. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"Pathetic fool,I really expected more from you Sorcyness." "Just because you can teleport doesn't mean you can escape from me."Said Kupa.Kupa held up the dark keyblade ready to strike Yumi with his dark thunder."Now! Lets see you handle this."Kupa yelled in fury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.