Inu-Yasha Game: What if?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I got this idea from a not-so Inuyasha lover on the boards, Amon.

Okay all make a what if this where to happen dealing with Inuyasha Anime and the next person can say and go on about it what would happen. I think it would be kind of fun. Post for this one and come up with your own. If you have a good idea for the previous what if then post. But remember the first to post gets to ask the next what if.

This one came from our dear friend Amon. ^_^

What if Kagome never came to Inuyasha's time?

2. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

If Kagome never came to Inuyasha's time, Inuyasha would still be pinned to the tree, Naraku would be able to cause as much chaos as he wants without being intterupted by the Inu group. Shippo would still be all alone and so would Sango. Miroku and Sango would never meet and Kikyo wouldn't be brought back to life. That's all I could think of.

What if Kikyo was never brought back to life?

3. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

If Kikyo had never come back to life, Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship may not have suffered the way it did. Then again, things could've possibly been worse in terms of their relationship (since Kagome would most likely always carry the fear that Inuyasha only saw her as Kikyo, whilst Inuyasha would've had to ponder the same. Seeing Kikyo in a physical embodiment sort of lessened that prospect, but if she had never come back...).

Kagome may very well have died in the episode Tsubaki's Unrelenting Spell...

Oh, and there wouldn't be a screaming mob of Kikyo bashers running around screaming "OmG We HatE KiKyO CuZ ShE iS MeAn NoW ShE ShOuLd DyE MayBe I ShoLd kiLL HeR".

What if Kagome had died in the battle against Tsubaki (you can tell what episode I've just recently seen, huh? ^^)?

4. sakana

sakana New Member

Inuyasha might feel really bad for failing to see that Kagome was in danger, like in episode 107; the shikon shard could be tainted with hatred and guilt, maybe her spirit would unite with Kikyou's, or Tsubaki could sooner see that Naraku was manipulating her.

What if Sesshoumaru never met Jaken? [unless someone else has a 'what if' ]
    :sweat2:

5. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

i'm sorry, but that made me laugh a lot:p

Alright i have no clue if i'm doing this right so lemme try this-

Sesshoumaru would probably be a bit more feared by other demons because think about it, if he's this powerful strong evil demon guy....why does he have a creepy annoying little toad thing at his side? Does he have a thing against holding long staffs ( :sweat2: ) that he puts up with Jaken's annoyance? Also, Sesshoumaru would have to do all the babysitting of Rin since there would be no Jaken. Sesshoumaru wouldn't be able to act as freely as much because he has Rin to look after. Jaken would probably be still leading his one toad clan that he ditched for Sesshoumaru. The InuYasha gang wouldn't be threatened by Sesshoumaru as much because of Rin...Oh, BLEH! i dunno what else to say.

What if Kagome fell in love with Bankotsu?

heh heh i was gonna say Naraku but...i don't wanna*evil grin*.

6. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

If kagome fell inlove with bankotsu, Inu yasha would be extremely jealous and heart broken. There are 2 possibilities what would happen next.

1. Inu yasha would have a fight with Bankotsu and the winner would stay with Kagome.

2. Inu yasha chooses to stay with Kikyo. Bankotsu and Kagome live happily ever after(Kagome stays in the 15th century) and have alot of children. Bankotsu would become a famous samurai or even a lord and, Kagome would be a famous healer-miko.

What if Sesshoumaru fell inlove with Kagome?

7. Kagome's Arrow

*raises eyebrows then pulls back purification arrow*

Wanna try that again? :D

Anyhow, if Sesshomaru fell in love with Kagome we'd probably have a situation slightly similar to Koga's. However, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's personalities don't clash in quite the form Koga and Inuyasha's do, so I suspect that one of two events would take place.

1. Unlike Koga, Sesshomaru isn't going to show up every five episodes or so and DEMAND Kagome from Inuyasha (he wouldn't lower his pride that way), so I'm guessing he may show up ONCE and demand Inuyasha fight him for Kagome (without Kagome's knowledge). Then a huge showdown would probably take place and, of course, Inuyasha would be the victor, unless Takahashi has a HUGE plot twist we hadn't counted on. In the very rare event that Sesshomaru was the victor, I have my doubts that Kagome would just beam and run off with Sesshomaru and spend the rest of her life with him. If anything she'd probably hate the guy if she ever found out WHO had killed Inuyasha, and eventually she'd probably wind up back in the present for good.

2. He may confess his love to Kagome once, and only once, in the most dignified and poised way possible (for instance, he's not going to run up to her and say "WILL YOU BE MY WOMAN?"). Kagome will of course refuse, and in rebuttle to that Sesshomaru would probably just leave feeling slightly foolish and cursing himself for being so weak.

Then of course is the option that Kagome really has been madly in love with Sesshomaru all this time and has only been (kind of) seeing Inuyasha to get free piggyback rides, in which case she'll dump Inuyasha on the spot and run off with Sesshomaru to live a happily ever after.

But that's pretty unlikely ^_^

Now for my question...lesse

What if Bankotsu had never been ressurrrected? XD

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

If Bankotsu had never been ressurrrected the following would happen:

Bankontsu is the leader so my guess it the rest of the Shichininta would have not been ressurrected. The anime would lose a good 20 episodes. The Manga atleast two books. Wing_goddess would have to be obsessed with someone else. ( :) couldn't help myself) Maybe Sesshomaru which many members have their claim too. There would be a big old cat fight all because there is no Bankotsu.

What if Naraku all of a sudden became good?

9. Kagome's Arrow

Hehe, yup that's why I posted the question in the first place ^_^

Hmm, if Naraku suddenly turned good then the series would go straight downhill due to severe anti-climacticism (don't think that's a word but don't honestly care, you guys know what I mean =P). If we're talking in terms of the series itself then Naraku would probably join the Inuyasha group (after much persuading from Naraku and possibly a few small fights since the Inu group wouldn't believe him if their lives depended on it), and they'd go finish off the jewel together before finding some way to purify it.

In terms of the fans, I'm betting many people would gain disinterest in the show. Without an antagonist, the protagonists aren't all that interesting to follow.

What if Miroku fell for Kagome? (keep in mind that Inuyasha and Miroku are friends)

10. Polaris

Polaris New Member

if Kagome fell for Miroku instead of Inuyasha, I'm sure she would be faced with a teenage pregnancy. when she goes back to her family in her era, her mother will disown her, Sota will be encouraged to become a child pimp, Grandpa would pimp her out as a prostitute to the school boys, and her cat would piss on her shoes.

what if Sango were to exterminate Inuyasha, since she is a demon slayer?

11. Miko

Miko New Member

If Sango exterminated Inuyasha:
    Then Kagome would kill Sango. Miroku and Kagome would get together and Shippou would never hear the end of it (literaly). Kirara would be free to wander with the other youkai. And everyone would liver happlily ever after. (not)

What if Sesshoumaru really did kill Inuyasha?

12. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

oh ha ha ha! very funny! just gang up on me why don't ya *cries* There will ALWAYS be a Bankotsu!

Oookay. Now to answer Miko's question

The IY gang will be all sad and angry at Sessh for doing such a mean thing and would probably go after him in revenge (since they have no bloody chance against Naraku now) Sessh would get annoyed and if he killed his brother than he can easily get rid of the IY gang. Then some crazy unexplainable thing happens, like a talking tree coming into town, and revives/saves the IY gang and they come back to life and thus, continue their search for the Shikon no Tama.

13. _meow_

_meow_ New Member

Yeah, I agree with wing_goddess. Here is what I think:

The Inuyasha gang [Inuyasha-less] would still try to gather the shikon jewels, but at a slower pace than before. They probably [or at least Kagome] feel remorse towards Sesshomaru, but since they don't think they can get revenge, continue their quest. I honestly don't think they'd be able to finish it though, or beat Naraku, without Inuyasha.

My Question: What if Sango's family didn't go to Naraku's trap that night? [Where Sango's brother turned on her and tried to kill Sango... and he killed his father..]

14. Miko

Miko New Member

Then Sango would never have had a Shikon shard in her back, meaning she would never had fought Inuyasha, meaning she never would have joined the group. Also chances are Miroku would have no one to hit on except for Kagome, who would probably impale him with one of her arrows eventually. Also, Kagome would go nuts from being around all those guys and have to go to extensive therapy (which she may need anyway)

What if Shippou's dad had lived?

15. Kagome's Arrow

If Shippo's dad had lived then Shippo probably never would've joined the Inuyasha group, rather stayed with his father and had nothing more to do with him. Honestly this wouldn't affect much because well, quite frankly Shippo is fairly useless :p

Soooooo... my turn.

Here's a (sorta) tough one.

What would happen if Kikyo and Kagome switched bodies? (Yes, I just killed off Kagome. Shocking, I know ;))

16. Polaris

Polaris New Member

then all hell would break loose. Inuyasha would be having an affair with Kikyo when he really thinks it's Kagome. Kikyo might kill him in his sleep and everyone would think Kagome did it, thus killing Kagome's body. the real Kagome would stop taking souls and die...so basically, I think they would both die. then Inuyasha would persue Kagura as a love interest and Miroku would grope her as well. Inuyasha would be like "wtf" and have a fight with Miroku to the death. Kagura would be like "**** this" and fly off and hunt down Sesshoumaru. but of course, he's not interested in her and he's like "**** off *****" and then he realizes that he's out of bread so he goes to the market to get more and runs into Kagura. Kagura then confesses her undying love for him and he decides that he really loves Kikyo. he leaves Kagura and goes to find Kikyo but then discovers her dead body and buries her in a cemetary. afterwards, he decides on a spur to kill Inuyasha and when he finds him, Miroku is making out with him. Sesshoumaru is like "**** this" and goes to make brownies. Shippo has a crush on Sango and she cuts his head off and gives it to Miroku as a present. Miroku refuses and dumps Sango for Inuyasha and then they have a threesome with Naraku. Naraku gets pregnanat with Miroku's child and he gives birth to a healthy baby raccoon. then the earth opens up and swallows everything.

question: what if Kagome never broke the Shikkon jewel?

17. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

If Kagome didn't break the jewel there would be no reason for her to stay in the Fuedal Era. Kagome would've gone home and lived her normal life and probably would've dated Hojo.

What if Inuyasha and Kikyo never feel in love?

18. Miko

Miko New Member

If Kikyou and Inuyasha never fell in love, then Kagome would never have gone to the feudal era. Sango would be happy with her family, still training Kohaku to be a demon slayer, Miroku would be a normal monk, and Shippou and his father would still live in the forest. Everybody would be happy, the end.

What if Naraku killed off everyone except Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru?

19. Kagome's Arrow

Then they'd either team up together to battle Naraku, or end up getting in a silly catfight and fighting each other. Once Naraku was beaten they'd have to continue the demon race if everybody 'cept them had been killed so.....well, I won't spoil your inncent minds ;)

What if Kagome's cat took ninja kung fu lessons?

20. Miko

Miko New Member

If Buyo took kung fu lessons, Kagome would either a) show him off at a freak show for money, or b) take him to the feudal era to help kick Naraku's butt. And Kirara would be really P.Oed cuz she would be out of a job.

What if Naraku and Inuyasha switched roles?