Inu-Yasha Game: What if?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Jun 27, 2004.

1. NoDa

NoDa New Member

If shippou was the same age/looking as the rest of the gang, he would still probaly get picked on a lot by the others cause of the fact that sometimes people don't change.

What if there was a shift in the universe, and Inuyasha and co. became evil, and naraku became the good guy, with his riencarnations

2. Blue_TiGeR

Blue_TiGeR New Member

?????????well :sweat2: ....i think theyr going 2 be the obiset :anime: ...
    nurako would chais Ino and Kagome for the shikon...take it from them and merry kikyo then kill Inu with kagom :dizzy2: ...then live happly everafter

WHAT IF SESSHMARU AND KIKYO GO TOGETGER???????????

3. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

If Sesshoumaru and Kikyou became a couple then InuYasha would get extremly jealous at first. He would even be more grumpier around his brother and try to fight him more often. Kagome will talk him out of it, for he'll kill himself for doing so and then InuYasha will prolly move on like Kikyou did and be with Kagome but take a long time to mention his feelings for her because he's all grumpy and stupid.

Next Question: What if Renkotsu never betrayed the Shichinintai?

4. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

jakotsu would be alive ( yay! i miss him) renkotsu would be alive (boo)
    bankotsu would be happier (yay) and........ im trying to think but my brain hurts! (bet i for got something) err :blush:

what if jakotsu wasnt gay?

5. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

There would be a lot less Shichinintai fans. Less humour. Less coolness. Less everything :sad: the Shichinintai would just not be as great if Jak wasn't who he was. heh heh, who can't love a guy like that....*grumbles* he has better legs than i.

Oh, and people that like him because he's gay would prolly have to move on to the one other guy...i can't remember his name. he had like red dragonball z-like hair and was all in red...he worked for the one demon guy who was getting revenge on what he thought was betrayal from his dead human girlfriend. anyway, he was so gay! which makes him cool.

What if Bankotsu lived on...and was a free man from Naraku...but the other members of the Shichinintai gang were still dead?

Note to Jakotsu Chan: heh heh, let us Shichinintize this place!!!

Note to Kagome's Arrow: i told you more fans would come...and more is on the way! Arr!

6. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

hellz ya (2 the shichinintize part)
    maby bankotsu would start another group,but it wouldnt be seen on the TV
    cause they wouldnt meet inuyasha through naraku
    my turn!

what if kagome became mukotsus bride?

7. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

then a talking tree would punch Kagome she would say What in the **** am I doing then you should run tio InuYasha and have 2 kids and live in a cave and eat shippou.

What if InuYasha Got stuck in Kagome's time and Kagome got stuck in the Fuedal Era?

8. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

inuyasha would be very confused with all the futuristic stuff around.
    and kagome would marry shippo j/k if that happened i would die

9. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

LOL! i started the whole tree bit and i thought i ended it for good. Heh, that made me laugh Kayasha :p

Well Kagome would try and return back to her era, but realize there's no use and since IY isn't with her, she can just go on and be with Kouga. But with no IY, Naraku would prolly take over the whole world and everyone DIES!!!

IY would try and return to his era, realize there's no hope, and so, take Kagome's place in her family and he and the talking tree become the bestest of friends.

NEXT QUESTION...since Jakotsu Chan didn't put one.

What if there really WAS a talking tree in the IY series...you know...always saving the day and doing stuff... :cool: eeehh.... don't ask.

10. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

:anime: the series would be very weird, and funny....but dont they have a similar tree in the series...you know the one which sesshomaru was talking to (just made sess seem stupid) im confused now...

what if sesshomaru married jaken? (i hope this question hasnt been asked)

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

What are you talking about? Sesshomaru is Jaken's slave already! Why would he marry him? :D

[EDIT]That, up there... UP!!... ^ THAT WAY!!! is a joke, obviously not true.[/EDIT]

But seriously, they would always be looking in each other's eyes and telling each other how much they loved each other/engaging in activities unmentionable. The Inu gang would be too disgusted to fight them and the two lovers would win.

What if Miroku became irresistable to women, but for some reason, he didn't want any of them? (I don't know, maybe Sango would have threatened him if he did, or something)

12. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

what?...

Well, then my guess would be that Naraku would be destroyed. He DID promise to hitch up with Sango after his curse is gone, and so, not be with any other women. so yes... that's my answer.

NEXT QUESTION:

What if there was two teenaged girls with miko powers and from the present time in the IY group? Kagome and some other chick... like say Kagome's Arrow :cool: .

13. KaYasha

It would make it kinnda cool.It might get a little crazy tho because Kagome would be like who are you and the Kagomes arrow would be like Your Kagome hehehehe I must be dreaming I cant belive its really you.Then the talking tree comes back grabs Kagomes arrow and swings her around and puts her in the well and then they block the well.So she cant get back.Then Kagome tells InuYasha to help cuz thats the tree that punched her.

What if Kagomes brother came into the fuedal era?

14. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Then Kagome's Arrow would be vewy vewy happy :cool:

Kagome's Arrow would probably fall deeply and madly in love with Jakotsu and become a transvestite in hopes of being with him. Jakotsu doesn't notice that Kagome's Arrow is truly female and the two fall madly and deeply in love and are married by Myoga (with Kagome and Kikyo as bridesmaids! ^_^) It is only on the honeymoon when Jakotsu discovers the truth about Kagome's Arrow and brutally slaughters her. Poor me. :(

What if Kikyo got stuck in Kagome's era without Kagome's knowledge?

15. KaYasha

Um..well I think Kikyou would get freaked out from everything she would probley kill someone who freaked her out then she would go to jail.Then the talking tree comes and gets her out of jail and puts her back were she needs to be and says you place is in this time so dont go back there.

What if Kagomes brother when with Kagome into the fuedal era?

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Then everyone would have to protect him as well as Shippo, and they would likely kick him back through the well before long.

What if Sesshomaru actually WAS Jaken's slave?

17. KaYasha

Then Sesshoumaru would probley kill Jaken and go out on his own.

What if Sango's brother didnt die?

18. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

then sango and kohaku would probaly both be with the inuyasha gang fighting demons in search of the shikon shards.

What if naraku got the shikon jewl?

19. KaYasha

Then the world would be in a f*** load of trouble and Naraku would probley kill everyone.

What if the what if post was never made?J/K

What if Miroku had a baby with Sango?

20. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

Their baby would probably grow up to be a lecherous demon slayer. :D

What if Kagome hadn't run away to her own time after seeing Inuyasha and Kikyo in the episode Back To Where We First Met?