Inu-Yasha Game: What if?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Jun 27, 2004.

1. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

She would prolly run somewhere else then... Knowing how smart she is, she would prolly run into the woods where a demon would then appear. THEN IY saves the day. Then she storms off and ignores IY for the next couple of days. THEN IY and Kagome are forced to talk to each other and they make up because Kagome would say for the billionth time, "I was the one who choose to be with you, InuYasha" then sits him. Aha ha ha...

What if Kagome was replaced with Chi Chi from Dragonball Z... or GT... you know what i mean.

heh heh... sorry for going a BIT out of topic.

2. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

then the show would be messed up cuz InuYasha would still be pinned to the tree because Chi Chi would have no power and Kagomes arrow's name would be Chi Chi's arrow.

Uh..What if Kagome never un pinned InuYasha?

3. *~Inu-kagome~*`

*~Inu-kagome~*` New Member

???

who chi chi? ant she from dragon ball z?

4. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

If Kagome never unpinned Inuyasha. Then she and and the entire village would've been killed by Mistress Centipede.

What if Kagome fell in love with Kouga?

5. KaYasha

Then InuYasha would get very very mad turn into his demon form and Kill Kouga know matter what it took ,he would find a way.Or the talking tree would come by step on Kouga then it would be over for him and he would pick up Kagome and bring her to InuYasha then the tree would shoot a love arrow and the would be happy forever and ever.

What if Shippou some how became as strong as everyone else?

6. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Then he'd be on steroids, and Kagome would have to give him a ten minute long lecture about how his **** is eventually gonna shrink and he'd say in an Arnold Shwarzzen-whatever voice "Oh golly gee!", and suddenly he'd be wearing a clown nose 'cuz they're the new black and Sesshomaru would see him and say "You're so fashionable! Let's get hitched!" and eventually Shippo would rape Jaken.

What if Kikyo were a guy?

7. KaYasha

Then InuYasha would freak out that he was in love with a man and get all thinking about if he was BI.He would dump Kagome caus he was so wierded out then one night he would find Kikyou sleeping and he would give him a sex change ,But then she would end up bleeding to death and InuYasha would find Kagome and live happy every after.

What if InuYasha was Bi?

8. *~Inu-kagome~*`

*~Inu-kagome~*` New Member

ok

...? Kikyo pinned inuyasha to the tree many years.. before... though in a later episode kagome get under a spell and tries to.. i am not sure if she does ur not..?

9. Kagome's Arrow

If Inuyasha were bi not much would be different (now if Inuyasha were *gay*, that would be a different situation entirely), unless he somehow developed a crush on Miroku, which I really don't see happening (and if it did all Miroku would do is ignore him, be slightly uncomfortable, and continue groping Sango. Inuyasha's not all that close to any male other then Miroku anyhow, and, frankly, I can't see him having a canon relationship with *any* of the male characters).

(Sorry if that one was boring, I'll think of something more creative next time. *yawn* Me laziful ^_^)

What if (instead of a love curse upon Kikyo) Tsubaki cast a spell upon Inuyasha that turned him into the Taco Bell Chihuahua?

10. KaYasha

Hm...InuYasha would be owned by Kagome and then He would eat her cat.She would get mad at him and yell sit but he wouldn't sit down he would just poop.

What if what if was really if what?

What if Kagome's brother was the rencarnation of Naraku?

11. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

he would kill kagome, steal the jewel shards AND rule the world.

what if totosai made his move on sango?

12. KaYasha

Sango would probley cut off his head with her boomarrange.

What if InuYasha "was" gay?

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

him and miroku would get married and have little... puppies.... (inuyasha's a proud mommy!! .... or dad...)

what if kagome dies?

14. KaYasha

Thne the show would die with it because Kagome is a major character on InuYasha and if that was to happen InuYasha and everybody else would be sad and the would be Sh** out of luck because the would know where the shards were or how to purifiy(yesIO suck at spelling) the shards.

What if the InuYasha group* somehow were able to come in Kagome's time and meet everybody?

15. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

they would allbe freaked out and people would try to steal shippo and kiara.

What if INu Yasha became a full human?

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

He'd probably live a happy short life with Kagome. But eventually, I'm sure one of his demon enimies would get the better of him.

What if Seshy-kun some how would have lived all the way into Kagome's time?

17. Hanyou_Kagome

Hanyou_Kagome New Member

Sesshy would probably kinda rule the modern world. People would think he was some kind of terrorist and try to fight him...but he would kill them all with his poison gas claws or something. Or...he would lock them all in a room with Jakken as punishment. LOL

What if Inu Yasha had never learnt the truth? (i.e that Naraku had tricked him and Kikyo into killing each other).

18. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

That's no punishment! Girls would be swooning over him like Miroku over women! Guys like myself, on the other hand, would be having a calm conversation with him. Other guys might amuse themselves by pounding him into paste, but they are small-minded fools.

As for your question, Kikyo would probably bear hatred toward Inuyasha forever, since he would be unable to tell her that they were tricked. She would likely keep trying to kill him for as long as she "lived."

Now to take a page out of Wig, err... Wing_goddess's book.

What if Bankotsu was in Inuyasha's place?

19. Kagome's Arrow

Then Kagome would fall hopelessly in love with that foolish creature and eventually I'd find some way down the well and warn her of his malicious nature, so she'd kill him for me and we'd split his remains for some good ol' fashioned eatins'. Yee-haw!

Not as fun poking fun at Bankotsu w/o W_G here, so I'll spare you the gory details.

What if Kagome fell for Jaken?

20. Hanyou_Kagome

Hanyou_Kagome New Member

Then they would have little green miko children running around shooting arrows and burning things (with the staff with two heads on it).

What if...

Hmmm...let me think here...

What if...

Kohaku had stayed dead...and not been resurrected as Naraku's b*tch