Recreation Girls vs. Boys (questions)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanza, May 16, 2005.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I saw this in an another board.. I am not good at coming up with stuff :p

Before I write down the rules, I'd like to say that the purpose of this thread is for us to understand the opposite sex :) Have fun.

Some rules because the thread I saw was a mess without rules:
    * After a question is asked, there should be at least 1 answer from the opposite sex before the next question is asked by this person. And you don't have to ask a question when you answer.

example:

girl1: question #1....?
    boy1: answer #1.
    boy2: answer #1 and question #2..?
    girl2: answer #2 and question #3...?
    .. and so on.. Just be aware if you are interested in answering some previous answers, make sure that you follow the rules plus quoting the question.

* No stupid nor personal questions are allowed and the rest of the boards regular rules.
    * And most of all, no freaking spamming!! :mad:
    Even though I am sure this will turn into a big mess, but I am curious to see the questions and the answers from both sexs :p

My first question (which goes to the boys): Why do you like chatting to girls more than boys (if you do chat to girls more than boys :p)?

2. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

I've seen a thread similar to this before..but it didn't have the gender requirements. Nonetheless...

A: Because we all wish to get as much in our pants as possible. You'd be surprised at how much we can fit.

Q: Same question to you ladies. Why do you like chatting to guys?

I'm just assuming that ladies talk to guys a lot.

(my first question was totally stupid, and I didn't know that was a requirement)

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

A.To fit as much as we can in our skirts as possible :p
    Q. Why do guys play girls as bad as they do?

4. Dr. Nick Rivera

A: To make up for our small ding-a-lings.

Q: Why do my ears hurt? I even have scabs on them! I think. It hurts 'round back, so I can't see.

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

A.I don't know..what did you do.
    Q. Why do guys say they have small ding a lings and let peeps hear it??

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

You're answer was a question, j00 n00b! kekekeke.

A: I'm the only one who says it, don't worry about it.

Q: Why does Adam Sandler fail at life? (god, I hate him).

7. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

A. I don't know. mabey it's just your opinion that he fails.
    Q. Why is Jim Carrey so damn funny?

8. Zanza

Staff Member

Because he is? :p

Err, sorry people, I forgot to mention that qestions should be related to the opposite sex; you know.. in order for us to understand each other :p

ps.
    These were kind of useless qestions, don't you think?
    And I'd appreciate it if not only two person take control on this thread :p

9. Dr. Nick Rivera

Yeah, I totally knew that was coming.

But that's not gonna stop me, now is it?

10. Zanza

Staff Member

I don't know, after all I made this thread and I can close/delete it anytime I want if the rules were broken. Oh! I forgot something very important, I am a super mod!! :p

Lets not get out of subject and start where we stopped; Boys, why do most of you like to smoke? Does it, like, prove your manhood or something? :p

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Only if you stop spamming. :p

Anyway, I think the reason other guys smoke is simply that they're under the foolish impression that it makes them look cool. Unfortunately, this is not the case. All it does is make them look and smell bad, and, in the cases of narcotics, it makes them act like idiots.

Not being a smoker myself, I couldn't tell you if I'm 100% accurate on that, but oh well.

Girls, why do you wear makeup? Is it because you're uncomfortable with your own appearance and afraid to rely on your natural beauty?

12. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

A.I wear dark blue eyeshadow and Blackeyeliner because I like that look of darkness in my eyes..Well I don't do it to make myself feel better or for people
    to notice me I just like it!

Q.Why do you guys call yourself pimps does it make you feel big???

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

*looks around the room...* am i allowed to post...? anyway, i don't wear makeup. it makes your face feel heavy, and it's such a pain to put on... :p

14. Zanza

Staff Member

It is ok to answer a previous question as long as you quote it and don't ask a question if a question is not answered yet.
    I personally dislike make-up and girls who use it heavily. I put some eyeliner (because I have big eyes and I look like I am sick if I don't put any :p), plus, I use lip-gloss, because I have very dry lips!!
    And yes, you may add that I lack self confidence that I don't think I am that beautiful, but what the heck, if a guy doesn't like me for that the hell with him :p

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

We call ourselves that because we think we got a lot of girls that want us. 80 percent of the time its not true. THe dude that calls himself a pimp is being pimped himself. :p

girls why do you like to make a guy wait on a date?

16. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

A. Because personally I like a guy better when they have to work to get what they want!

Q. Ok boyz why don't you open the doors for girls when your supposed to?
    How come ya'll don't have manners anymore???

17. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

well, i've never been on a date, so i won't be able to tell you that... but i'm guessing it's because they want to see if the guy really likes them enough to wait for them and look like a total idiot...?

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I can't speak for everyone, but first impressions are important. You are getting to know someone even if it's the third date. Usually when a girl is taking a while, it means the date is important for her and she doesn't want anything to go wrong, which could be hard to believe standing in the shoes of the guy who has been waiting. I would get nervous and forget things. I still do. You wouldn't imagine the workout I get from running up and down the stairs in those 10-15 minutes. Forgetting sunglasses, losing keys.. What is important is if she says sorry or not for having made you wait; That shows she does care in how you feel as well.

edit: Seeshy has a good question. I'd like to know it myself. The thing is, I know why I open the doors. For some reason I walk ahead of my fiancé, just one step ahead. That means I open all the doors. One guy even hassled him for not opening it for me. I find it annoying at times, but wonder if it's my own fault. Maybe I'll update you guys on this. Let you know how it is next time we are out.

19. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, I'll go ahead and answer it, then, though I doubt you'll get the response you want from me.

The fact is, I do. Whenever I'm out with any female, I always try to open the doors for them. Unfortunately, most buildings have tunnel entrances with two doors, and, while I wait for everyone to walk through the first door, the second's already been opened. Actually it makes it more equal, I think.

But anyway, as you can see from my posts, I always try to keep my manners about me, and be as polite as I can. (This got even more true when I started my own forum up) I think, I try to be very polite when I've just met someone, then loosen up as I get to know them, hence, why my posting here has gotten so informal and friendly, rather than polite and formal. I dunno.

See? It's a contradiction, and my answer probably isn't the one you wanted, is it? :p

Question for the girls: Did you like all those barbie dolls and baby dolls you (probably) had when you were younger? If so, why? What did you enjoy so much about them that you could play with them for hours on end?

20. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

you're such a nice guy shinryu!!!

yeah, i used to play with barbie dolls... but the thing is, when i was little, (as in really small) i kinda learned about sex so i was always facinated with that. so i got my mom to buy me some dolls, and i put them in some... positions that were implying things, and i guess it just took on from there.

and for those baby dolls, i always pretended that i was pregnant or something.

*sigh*... those were the days...

tte, oh ra!!!! my fish died!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO~!!!!!! naruto, why'd you have to die on me?!!!!!!!!!!!

... *sniff*.. he's just upside down right now... in the tank... oh, wait! he's breathing!! WOOT!!!!

but he looks like he's dying... whether or not to end his misery....

question for the guys. (well, a guess anyone can answer this one.)

when you go out with a girl, or when you just like them, does it ever have anything to do with their looks?

but lets say that they're kinda ugly and fat, but they're really nice, would you ever go out with them?