Recreation Girls vs. Boys (questions)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanza, May 16, 2005.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

A. yes I have..plz I know someones gonna put something rude.. but dont plz I don't wanna start a fight..I HAVE stole someones boyfriend..not anyone really close though thats wrong

Q. Same question

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

No. I once liked another guy's girlfriend, but that was years ago and I've since met someone far better than the girl I once thought I liked. (For clarification, the girl I liked back then, 4 years ago, was named Alicia)

So there aren't any mix-ups about identity. :p

Question: Girls, would you be happy in the home? (Ie, not having a job, taking care of children, housework, etc.) Why or why not?

3. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

now that is not totally true...

(A): Well, to alot of girls love guys looks and they are more important, but that's like 90% true but then there are the other girls that the personality counts even if he's not "sexy" and "hott".....to tell you the honest truth I don't care if the guy is not good looking all that matters to me is that he has the "personality"...that i'm looking for.... :D

(Q): guys, WHY do you always ask a lot of girls if they want to *Role Play* and keep trying to make it do it even if they don't want to? No means "NO!" :mad:

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

A. I never want to make a man make my life.. I know its our destiny to let the man work but every since my dad died when he was the worker of the family it really made me think about how I should take care of the work and the family in both categories at home,, Because my mom was helpless.. besides I work now :D

Q. Would you rather work or would you rather the chiks work?(what??)

5. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

A. :sweat: You don't like roleplay? Well, we keep asking because eventually, we think you'll say yes. :p

A. Hell yeah I'd rather the woman worked! If they could pay my bills without my help, I'd be more than happy to take her crap about me being a lazy bastard. :anime:

Q. I've seen and been in some nasty fights but the nastiest ones I've seen were between girls. What's the nastiest fight you've been in?

6. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

A: i dont know... I think both should do what they want as long as its reasonable. I geuss i like to do the work b/c i want who ever im with not to worry about stuff like that...

Q: why do girls like to make guys work for everything but guys dont do such things to ladys?

7. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

This is kind of confusing :dizzy:

A: in my opinion, girls make guys work for stuff is because it doesn't come free. and to prove that you are man enough to work for what you want.

A: I was fighting this prep named Brittney. We hate each other cause she is such a prep. but anyways it was in the cafeteria and we ended up all dirty.

Q for the guys: Why do you guys try to make moves?

8. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I want someone who works hard to provide money for his wife and kids. Not a work-a-holic. Cares, sensitive, not very shy although some shyness is pretty cool. Casual, smart and your average type of guy :)
    I am not sure, time will tell, but I guess I'll get very bored staying at home and do house work and take care of the kids. I think work is a very interesting phase to go through.. of course, here, I can't work unless I finish 4-5 years studying at the university/college.. :p

P.S. When you answer a question, you don't have to ask a question. And Neonoodle, you can't ask the girls a question, unless you are really a lesbian as your title says so, I might give you an eception xD :D

P.P.S Be aware again not to ask a question if there is still a questions that has not been answered yet. The whole purpose of this thread is to understand the opposite sex.

And most of all.. Stop spamming :)

9. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I don't..if i'm understanding your question right.. What are you asking?

10. furryb

A. Sorry but there was no better way to say this... Because something in our pants is causing us extreme discomfort. :sweat:

Q. What would you do if you found your guy cheating on you?

1 person likes this.
  11. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

A. weelll someone on here knows that already..*twiddles thumbs* Im not like other girls to go after the girl and Hurt HER..I just beat the dog crap out of him and DUMP him simple

Q. same question

12. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I am that kind of person who like to give a good revenge >=)
    So, if I found that my boyfriend (or whatever according to religions) is cheating on me, i'd break up with him and make him regret the day he cheated on me.

Say go out with a better man.. any man would be better than him in this situation, don't you think? :)

13. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

Yup!

Well, not all the girls...mostly a lot of them but there are some that really hate to being asked out so many times and the same questions too.. :mad: isnn't there just at least ONE guy that doesn't think like that and just wants to get to know you better or something..just different than all of the guys... :confused:

A: Well, in my senoir year I for some reason there was always fights right in front of me..*shrugs* i don't know why that ever happen, but i usually just get back and leave..cause well...it's all about for stupid reasons why they are fighting...but i always enjoyed girls fighting then with guys....and girls can seriously fight like CATS!! :p very entertaining!..oh yea i never been in a fight just with my older sister...and with my brothers...lol

14. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

*hump!*

Well, what i would do is nothing, if i ever found he's cheating on me..then it's not worth it i will just to comfront him and if he deny's every little thing, then just leave him...kick him to the curve!! :mad:and just move on with your life again cause he's not the only one on this planet and there are plenty more fishes in the sea...lol

15. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Q. Hey guys do you think its okay do fight over a girl?(I do!!!!!!!!)

16. furryb

A. Depends on the girl. If it's some chick at the corner or some girl from school/work, nah. But if your talking about my girlfriend or worse, my baby cousins, you touch 'em and you die! :mad:

Q. Would you quit working to take care of your children?

17. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Yes. If you like the girl alot and you really want to be with her and there is someone else who might like her also, then why not, the deer do it, why shouldn't we. lol. Well, maybe not. I think if there are two people who really like somebody and really care for them then they should let the one they like/love choose who they want to be with, fighting does nothing, you could "win" the fight with the other person, but that doesn't always mean that the girl will like you and choose you because you beat the crap out of someone. So my answer is no, you should let the person choose.

18. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

well, i wouldn't. but then again, it'll depend how old they are... but still, i wouldn't. i mean, i might take off some days, but other than that, they could spend some time with a sitter. but i'd take them to my moms house before i hire a sitter... can't really trust them. (can't trust the grandmother much either! might give the kid coffee or something.) o_O i have to get i kid first though... ^__^ yeah... meh.

well, first i'd get a boyfriend... lol. but i'd just walk away calmly. no use getting all worked up if he decided that there's a girl better suited for him than me. i mean, i'd probably go dead inside... so that'll scare the hell outa him first. :p but i'd just not talk to him. ever again. so just screw him. he can go **** the girl and get aids (no offense. ) and die for all i care.

19. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

A. yes of course I would..when I ever have a kid they will come first above anything,My husband, my mom, my family anything because its MY kid.

Q. Would you leave your girlfriend if she got pregnant?(know a lot of guys who've done that)

20. furryb

A. I'd like to say no but I'm guessing that would be wishful thinking. If I got my girl pregnant in my current financial situation, I'd probably have to hang myself in shame. It's a kinder fate than what I'd go through if my family found out. Life as a eunuch doesn't hold much appeal... :sweat2:

Q. Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery?