Recreation Halloween Costumes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by femme_fatale, Oct 10, 2003.

1. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

So who's dressing up for Halloween this year? We're going to dress up at my college and hopefully get to have a haunted house thing in our dorm -- our community council has been trying to get our dorm to be the one chosen. :)

I'm going to be one of my favorite Greek characters, Cassandra the (dead) prophetess (consider it an homage to my Classics studies :) ).

Who or what are you all going to be?

2. Novus

Novus Gone

I have an exam on Hallowe'en, and one the day after. Maybe I'll write econ dressed in pirate gear?
    I also have this bit of styrofoam at home that if I covered in black and silver and attached a black cape could make a kickin' Zio from Phantasy Star IV.
    Seriously, though, the Hallowe'en midterms are the worst.

3. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

I'm going as a homicidal maniac. Just kidding. I don't have a costume, so I won't be going as anything this year :(

4. Novus

Novus Gone

You wouldn't need a costume.

5. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Yeah, you're probably right, but I just remembered something.

My costume from ROTS is with me! I could go as the bounty hunter Baphijmm!

Hoorah!

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

As I may have told some of the people around here... I'm working on a Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Trigun) costume. Surprisingly the biggest pain is what one would think would be the easiest, but oh well. I'm hoping I'll be able to pull it off, and if so, I'll try to take pictures so you can all point and laugh.

7. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Ill be waiting for those pics Zack!!! Im going out this year...and I havent desided between a Rennisance Princess or a Vampire...and I wouldnt need much fer that....so yah

Misao

8. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

I can't decide what to order, so I'm just gonna go to a shop to check out costumes. Hopefully I won't have to resort to using my college labcoat for something. (I do have a breath mask, rubber gloves, and red paint.)

If only I had black shoes... most costumes these days go well with black shoes, but I left mine at home.

9. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

I'll be going as Unemployed... halloween is when my term with my work finishes :D

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

i'm coming to school in a coustume just haven't decided what yet. I have a swim meet on Halloween so unfortuneately all those other fun stuff i can't do so instead i'm working the weekend before Halloween on a "Spooky Trail". Hehe if i can't be scared i'll scare other people.. and then feel guilty for scaring other ppl... hmm maybe i shouldn't work the trail. lol

11. Novus

Novus Gone

I went as a stage magician last year, and I severely beat one of my friends for calling me Tuxedo Mask ...

12. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I'm going to try to get my housemates to wear a gigantic chinese dragon costume so we can chase kids.:p

13. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Oh my brothers, I am going as young Alex from a A Clockwork Orange. Its going to be real horrorshow. And all the devotchikas will want to be with me. Oh yes its true my brothers.

lol:D

baka me:shy3: :p :D

14. Fushigi Rockna

I'm going as A POWERPUFF GIRL!!!
    Blossom to be exact X)

No i am serious, me my two closest friends both like one of the three and are dressing up as our favorites, so one is dressing up as Buttercup and the other as Bubbles. :)

15. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

no costume, just all balck, blends in ncie with the night so i wont get caught eggin houses hahaha

16. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I wanted to do cosplaying, but I have to help out with a haunted house, so I can't. Last year I was Janis Joplin, and nobody was scared either because she wasn't haunted-house material, so I changed in the middle of the night.

17. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

I'd like to cosplay too, but I don't know how to make costumes, I don't have material to make them, and I don't know what character to be. :mad: My roommate said I should be Van Fanel, but I dunno... At least I have the body for it, and I could style my hair like his, but I don't have sewing skills. (I'd have to make the clothes cuz it's hard to simply find clothes that already look like his).

18. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Actually you'll want a dark blue, it blends in better with darkness. Actual black will make you stand out due to its extremeness.

n00b.

19. endless_pain

endless_pain New Member

i think were gonna have a holloween party at school and i'm gonna be a ...gothic slayer! bwahahahahahaha!:cool: I'm eveil eh??:D

20. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Vahhhhn! *hugs* Ooh, if only you lived somewhere near me! Our cosplay group has been looking for a good Vahn. No one has his body type. :p I'd make a costume for ya meself. But alas.... >.<

Now what am I gonna be? Due to lack of Vahn, my original Merle/Escaflowne plans were cancelled. I know I have something at school on Halloween, though I can't remember what... oh well. ^^ I'm going to two neighborhoods... I'm givin out candy in my own, and trick-or-treating in my friend's. So I'll have two costumes:

-A scary one, that scares the shiat out of little kids that come to prey on my candy, and

-A cosplay! Yay! I'm thinkin something simple this year... Kagome from InuYasha, and I know someone who would be my Inuyasha... or Kaoru from RK, though I'm having trouble finding a Kenshin. One of my brother's friends has long red hair... but he's... scary. o_0 He's an anime fan, and I'm pretty sure he'd do it...
    But I'm hopin I do Kaoru. I didn't look old enough to be Tomoe (Who IS better!), and everyone told me I should be Misao... but I'm sick of being Misao! *whines* So I've resorted to... Kaoru... ick.