Recreation Halloween Costumes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by femme_fatale, Oct 10, 2003.

1. lil angel

lil angel New Member

if i can pull it together, i may be going as ms.pac-man this year.... hee :D

2. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

I'm going to be the Angel of Death with boots!!! Ha! Fear me!!!

Actually i look pretty creepy, though its hot like hell in it. :p

3. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

HEH, I just watched that episode, that as a halloween suit would scare the hell out of a lot :D

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by k0gepan
    I'm going naked! HAH! scariest thing alive.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That wouldn't be scary, it would be like coming to heaven

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

All I'd need to do is slip on my housecoat, tweak my hair, maybe pad myself with a pillow or two, pour a glass of coke (what? Dishing out candy while drunk isn't a good idea!!! Particularly when those fiesty 18 year olds come by looking for some sugar *wiggles eyebrows*), get a fan and I'm set!

5. Angel of Light

Don't forget the ugly glasses, and somehow make your teeth yellow too. :p

6. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

not yellow..... GOLD :p

7. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

I had a good idea for a costume......how about a man wearing lipstick. Pretty scaring in my opinion.lol

8. lil angel

lil angel New Member

a guy wearing lipstick? i've actually seen that *shudders* now a guy totally in drag.... that would be a scary costume

9. Angel of Light

Lol, yeah thats much better :p

10. Vicious

When i was little....i actually never thought that i was celebrating halloween. I was thought i was getting candy for saying trick or treat. LOL

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I'm either going as my boss (i stole his nametag) or as a mobster this year. Something simple, because I have an eight hour day at work. :( But, I might not go with the boss route, because I don't want people getting mad at me when it's not my responsibility. And I already have a pinstripe suit (which I actually do wear to formal occassions or just out on occassion) ...and all I'd really need is some jewelry, a blood red tie, a tommy gun, and a pair of those nifty white/black shoes.

The only thing I'd need after that is that Naked K0ge that I saw scrolling down. A Naked K0ge hanging on a mobster's arm. Yeah, that'd do. ^_^

Hmm, if I borrow a guitar, I could just go as one of the Beatles. But Asian. Scary enough?

Man, I wish me and my old "crew" were still all close, we'd do the oompa loompa thing again....well, actually, it's more like the Orange Man Group...but whatever. Can you imagine 12 people dressed in red, have green hair and orange faces walking through campus?

12. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

We just got back from our lil Halloween outing to Waikiki (thousands of people walking around). It was pretty fun as usual, and I got to take a bunch of pics with people.

Two of my friends (a guy and his girlfriend) were dressed up as... a (cute) dorky gamer girl playing Duck Hunt on a tv (a cardboard frame hung in front of the guy's shirt, which was a Duck Hunt shirt). Actually they both wore Duck Hunt shirts, and they had the NES Zapper connected to the "tv" for her to shoot. (He held the tv in place while he moved his body around so the pic of the duck seemed to fly around the screen!) And he'd make quacking noises to. Their costume idea was a really big hit, and tons of people yelled out "Hey it's Duck Hunt, I loved that game!" and they'd come up and shoot the gun a few times, and go "I used to cheat like this!" and hold the gun right up to the screen.

Our other two friends (another couple) dressed up as... a cockroach and a slipper (flip-flop)! (If you don't know, some people use their slipper/flip-flop to kill a cockroach.) And they also made their costumes themselves. The slipper looked pretty nice!

13. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

Indeed it is... & thank you for opening up horrible memories from last years halloween:dizzy2: & to think i thought as i walked up the stairs dressed as death that i might scare my friends mother for she is getting on a bit & has altzheimers (SP?... well screw the question mark, i know it's wrong infact :p) so if she opened the door & saw death standing there she might have a funny turn... as i approached the door my friend came out in a sunday dress :s then i heard someone comming up the stairs behind me & as i turned around it was my other friend in a dress also... most disturbing, i think if i find the photo i may post it up just to show my scary predicament.

Anyways, this year my unemployment idea was seeming to silly, though unique, but still silly. So i thought as going as a young ron halford (Vocalist from Judas priest) seeing as i can sing like him when drunk :S apparently, but i had (& still have) a throat infection & id need to shave my head... so again no, went up on the day to a costume shop but they werent renting oyt any more clothes... so in a breif thought i just bought a hockey mask & big *** knife on the way back home took a boiler suite from my dad & went as jason... unorigenal but meh, friends went this time dressed as males this time (Phew) Ger as a preist (Considering he is in a satanic metal band the humor didnt escape me) & barbour went... as a skeleton, though being fat(... again more humor & some atkins diet, david blane jokes) Ah what a laugh, just an excuse to get drunk... but with a costume this time.

14. Vicious

Well halloween is finally over....and i didnt do anything. I did see something interesting though....i saw a shoot out..from my window of course. They were all wearing masks and stuff. but why do i care.

15. lilmizkong

lilmizkong New Member

ii wear costume kind of. I'm goth.

16. Novus

Novus Gone

Hallowe'en, eh? That'd be nice ... I was writing a midterm last night. Then I came home to study for the next one, only to be continually distracted by girls asking me for candy. I should have traded candy for phone numbers ... damned hindsight.
    Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed whatever festivities you got up to.

17. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

heh i heard that most of the people in the cathouse (Goth place in Glasgow) dressed as normal folk :D Ah tis all in the name of fun

18. Kasumi-chan

Kasumi-chan New Member

I had Hallanime not halloween!!!
    I dressed up as a japanese school student with the adorable sailor clothes kawaaaaiii!!! I can't sow very well though.......

I looooove anime!

19. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

In the end, I went as half Harle/ half Kid from Chrono Cross. People who've played this game will know the story behind these two, but anyhow, I did Harle's makeup and Kid's hair (though my hair is brown-black and not blond).

Still, I didn't have any of the clothing, so it looked pretty terrible, I guess. I kept getting asked what I was all day. Also, Harle has a french accent and Kid is sort of British, so it was fun to try and find a balance. Fun, but not easy.

Also- I washed off the makeup, but the red leaves a ghost/shadow of where it was. So I looked really creepy all day today. Now most of it is gone, and it's just a red rim around my eyes.

20. Fushigi Rockna

Well i went as an amazoness! XD Well, not really, I couldn't wera the skimpy outfits I wore a tiger stripe patterned dress with ym pants and shrit under negth (all balck) and had this ADORABLE stfuffed tiger thing either on my back, it's head on my shoulders, or in my arms. IT ROARS WHEN YOU PRESS IT'S EAR!! SEE SEE, LISTEN!
    *brings tiger up to computer and presses it's ear*
    haha! You can't hear it! XD Suckers! Everyone thought it was cool, all I needed was a spear and I would've been set...

Someone thought I was Tarzn's wife Jane at some point. o_O