Recreation Halloween Costumes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by femme_fatale, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Hehehe...
    My costume is actually pretty ****ed up.

My costume consists of:

A mini kilt

Fishnet stockings

Leather boots

White blouse

Leather gloves

A funky hat

Black Angel wings

Black pea coat

I'm going as a 'digital angel', which is a weird little concept I came up with myself. In other words, digital angels are highly sexualized, violent creatures who happen to have wings.
    That's what I'm going as. Naru is going with me as well, but she's going to be my demon counterpart.

JA!

2. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I going to be a jedi or an anime girl with a uniform :sweat2:

my sister is going as Sailor Moon lol it was her idea too and she is only 3!!

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

That's so cute that ur sister's going as Sailor Moon. I went as Sailor Moon one year and a bunch of little kids came running up to me going Sailor Moon is it really u? lt was so cute. My mom and i had made the costume and i didn't think that it looked right and i had bought a wig and done the hair up in the Sailor Moon hairstyle and i had Sailor Moon's first wand thing and it made me feel like yes awesome i did it. but yea i'm thinking of going as a witch or a faery this year. I'll probably end up doing both. A witch for the spooky trail and a faery for the Halloween parties... if i don't have a swim meet on halloween.... the things us dedicated swimmers miss for the greater good of the team.

4. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Umm... school uniform? You do realize you're gonna have to get a blouse and a kilt, ne?

5. Athena

Oh! Another reason i wish i lived near any of you guys. I have a uniform that is similar to what the japanese anime girls wear. I used to go to a catholic school so yea i have the uniform still. wow it's been five years since i wore it... heh maybe i'll wear it to school on halloween.

6. blackmind

blackmind New Member

im just going as Tony Montanna from Scarface i love that movie:D

7. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I'm going naked! HAH! scariest thing alive.

8. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Oh dear GOD!!! that would be scary as hell!!! But any way...I cant think of anything to be...I am in need of some help...oh and Nephy dont say Drunky....something real!!!

Misao

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I'm going to be a cat with a really big ax and I'm going to scare little kids! I am going to wear a pair of cat ears. And I have a big plastic Ax I'm gonna swing at people, and I'm going to make a little tail, and wear all black.

10. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

"Your mother."

tbh, may put shitloads of wax in my hair and give myself the world's strangest combover, for a start. And label my self as usual, with blue highlighter.

"Hand"

"Face"

"Nose"

etc etc

11. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I know I dont look like her but I'm going as Jedi Master Quist!!!

Oh yeah, my sister changed her mind NOW she wants to be bubbles; and that is it she is Bubbles. I aint going to keep letting her change it :dizzy2:

maybe ill post a pic of me in the outfit :sweat2: :shy3:

12. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

For halloween im just gonna dress in all black, i will not contribute to corporate america in this manner.

13. Athena

That's cool that ur doing that Vicious but eh.. i'm happy cuz i found out that my swim meet got moved to Nov. 1st so now i actually have to get a costume so i can go to a halloween party so yea HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! ^_^

14. Fushigi Rockna

YAY!!! BUBBLES!!! Maybe she should go with me, cause my friend can't be Bubbles no more and the other is banned form going to the Halloween dance... Then again, so am i since i pissed my mom off last time I was there and I'm going there for Halloween.

Btw, i was just kidding about your sister going with me. :p

I need to think of a new costume... --

15. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

I just had a great idea! Ill dress my dog in one of my boxers. LOL thatll be a good halloween costume. (of course ill throw them away after hes done with them.) LOL

16. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

in theory, we're going out tonight to buy the base for my costume. see, chris is gonna be Nabeshin, and i'm gonna be excel. hell, i can be hyper enough hehe and he really won't have to shave heh

17. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Hold the phone, I just found my costume!

[​IMG]

HELLOOOOOO LADIES! :D

18. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

too bad Nephy that the pic dunt show up..:(

Misao

19. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Erm, wait for it to load... it works fine here... the server can be slow sometimes.

20. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

couple years back, when I still went out, I just put on grey makeup and covered myself in my dark blue bed sheet. My room-mate at the time was studying the ocean and stated that I would be the 'Bentic Community of the Atlantic Ocean' so I told that to people when they asked.. you may think its odd I had a roomie when I went tricker treating out with her?..err don't be.. lets change the subject.. anyways, the next year, I couldn't say I was the 'Bentic Community' because she found out it was something weird that didn't work out for a dark blue ghost thing so I told kids I was a whale.. ya.. this year, I was thinking of being NoFace from Spirited Away, but I got lazy.. I have to go to some Halloween Party for my sis, to help her kids, and its cheaper admission to dress up, so I may go find that good ol' dark blue bed sheet again.