Saber Marionette Hana Trivia...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by BakaMattSu, Oct 18, 2001.

1. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

*___________*

Well how else can we explain his uncanny ability to survive marionette pummelings, carry large green backpacks and whine at 20000000 decibiles?

Ever notice how you never see Hanagata and the Tick in the same room together?

The truth is out there, man....

*turns X files music on*

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*shuts music off*

Yeesh, but he gets tossed around like a piece of thin paper... not a very successful super hero...or is that the point to the disguise?

BakaMattSu, "Holy Spam, Batman!"

"Spoooooooon!"
    -The Tick

3. Lady Aoi

Good points ^^;

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I guess I'll have to go watch that third ep of JtoX again.. I don't remember if they mention anything about him being a foster son.. I'll be back later, maybe with some answers. Likely not. Continue your chat [​IMG]

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Hanagata seems more like Arthur, then the Tick.. maybe its the wings... anyways...foster son? I didn't catch that in episode 3 either. It would have caught my eye..(sub) right away, cuz I was trying to figure out why Father and Son were so different. but even Yumeji seems to take after Hanagata. ...ANYWAYS they are all clones, are they not?????(Don't need to answer that one) so it wouldn't really matter if Hanagata was a foster son or not.. but why would Yumeji look a lot like Hanagata then..where were and how were they raised? nothing like their Father was....

where do family allegiances lie? if they aren't related? is Hanagata a clone of his Father? highly unlikely, unless Han hasn't reached puberty yet...

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Not official, but my reflections on the situation regarding cloning relations:

Family ties come in from where the dominant original clone is from... In the Hangata Empire's case (Yumeji, Mitsurugi), their father was at least half of the gene pool in their DNA when they were "created"... This is probably how family ties are created and maintained when clones are regulated - those wishing offspring, go into a clinc, have their DNA matched with another man's, spliced, and then BINGO - your child. With both of the sons of Hanagata, it may be that the DNA was mispsliced, or some contaminants got into the stream (or perhaps they just don't work out as much...) In essence, everyone on Terra II is either a "pure clone", a "foster child" or an "orphan"...

And I could go into more depth, but not very scientifically...

On the original Topic note, to further argue that the Hanas originate from Romana (Europe minus Germany), is the "French Cuisine" Hanagata offers Otaru in one ep, and the furnishings in his apartment (which you can see in ep 5, "Love Attack From The Sky") which look like an English Throne, and a full suit of armor...

BakaMattSu, Contaminated Clone Afficinado...

7. Lady Aoi

Hmm... anyone know how old Hana-ko is? Hanami's SMJ site says he's 18 (as does my site) but that's the only opinion I've heard on it. I think he's between 16-18 (probably 18)and well past puberty.

Actually here's my theory; Hanagata Kamatarou simply adopted two orphaned Romananian children (who had been cloned from the cells from a Romananian citizen), out of good will, business aliegance or perhaps even a distant relationship and simply gave them Japoness names so they'd fit in better.

I know it's a big ole stretch but I am a fan fic author so....

~ Lady Aoi; but what about the bows?

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Hanami is usually very reliable... I'd take his word as true...

BakaMattSu, feels so *old* now...

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

the puberty comment was a joke.. but seriously, Han doesn't look like puberty hit him. Anyways, the adoption thing doesn't sit well with me, I just think if they were adopted, Han's father would not have be as tough on him to be like him and continue in the family business or whatever his father wanted of him. weren't they doing body poses too? I think the body pose thing suggests they are from the same gene pool. or else, thats what Han's father believes. you never know who or what the other half might have been...

[This message has been edited by Seraphim (edited 10-26-2001).]

10. Lady Aoi

Hrmmm... good points. Maybe if we found pictures of Kamatarou at 18 he'd look just as awkward and frilly as Hanagata.

I so need to see ep. 3 of SMJ to X.... *sigh*

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Since when do you have to be in the Hanagata gene pool to strike a pose? [​IMG]

And puberty, just wait 'til it hits...could you picture Mitsurugi w/ racks upon racks of muscles, and a stern face....?

BakaMattSu, better watch out, Otaru - Mitsurugi may have more to say then...!

12. Lady Aoi

C'mon, VOGUE. Let your body move to the music... hey-hey-heeeey!!

It wouldn't surprise me if Hanagata grew up to be like his father (given that he is a blood relation and not adopted). Given his frail form he really is quite strong. He lugged that huge green backpack all over Gartlant and even managed to outrun half the army carrying not only it but a 1000 pound ball and chain too!

~ Lady Aoi; or maybe it was just the adrenalin doing it's work....*shrug*

13. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

That's quite a load of adrenaline there. So many bad things happen to Hana-Sama that he probably has a power level of one million!

I still think that Hanagata is Japonese, but he could be half Japonese and Romanian...Some DNA splicing action could have taken place.

14. MamiyaOtaru

@ the image of a buffed hanako: LOL!!1!!

I like the theory on family ties good ol baka put forth.

Don't think parents can't be hard on adopted children too though: just think cinderella. (step/adopted, well they're similar)

15. Lady Aoi

Hm.... CinderHana....

*__________________*

*runs off to write a fan fic*

~Lady Aoi; well Cherry got her whole "Alice in Wonderland" sequence...

16. MamiyaOtaru

Urk..
    well it does sound interesting. Someone needs to address Hanako's childhood and maybe why he's the way he is. I like it. Go CinderHana! Let us know how it progresses.
    ------------
    [little annoying mouse voice]do the dishes mop the floor, cinderHana!
    poor cinderHana[/little annoying mouse voice]

17. Lady Aoi

Perhaps the fact he had little singing mice as his childhood playmates caused all the damage? ^_^v

~ Lady Aoi: Hanagata: Some day my prince will come....

18. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

... Evil possessed mice

-------------------
    They'll swallow your SSSOOOOOuUUulLllLLl!!!

19. Lady Aoi

No happy singing mice holding paws...ok so maybe you were right o_O;;;;

~ Lady Aoi; CinderHana CinderHana night 'n' day it's CinderHana...

20. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member