Saber Marionette Hana Trivia...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by BakaMattSu, Oct 18, 2001.

1. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

It is scary [​IMG] Why do Hanagata and singing mice seem to go together so well?

You really need to write that fic, mice or not (without the mice could be a little more serious. Or, they could be Pontas [​IMG] )

2. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

*_* Haii, Mamiya! I'll definitely write the fic (chalks up another Hana story for her page)

And no, there won't be any singing mice.... and yet they do seem to lend themselves so well to Hanagata. He might have a mouse for a pet though...

~ Lady Aoi; mee mee meee!

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

speaking of mice, has anyone else seen Fruits Basket? theres the cutest lookin mouse I have ever seen in it... he ain't bad not a mouse either... [​IMG]

go for the CinderHana fic, I'll read it [​IMG]

4. Lady Aoi

I noticed something else today (getting back on topic). In Ep. 25 of SMJ, when Hanagata is teaching the kids, he wears this odd Renaissance jacket (think of something you might see Romeo wearing in Romeo and Juliet and you've got the idea). It reminded me a lot not only of the clothes worn by people in Romana in SMR but also of the Romanan leader's outfit. Virey (sp?) wears a suit of armor which looks, historically, like something out of the Italian renaissance (ever seen that picture of Cesare Borgia that they usually put on copies of "The Prince" by Machiavelli? Well, this suit of armor reminds me a lot of what he's wearing in this painting).

Another sign of Romanan upbringing?

~ Lady Aoi: The title of one of my fan fics comes from the Prince o_O

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Revived in honor of "Cinder-Hana"...

That would be due to the fact that Hana doesn't know how to put on a real tie... So, in order to look more "sophisticated" he attaches one that's easier to manage. Plus, it's hard to find good purple dress ties :p...

BakaMattSu, Tie Dye Afficinado...

6. Lady Aoi

But when he takes off his shirt in that one episode (Three of J I think?) his tie is still around his neck.

~ Lady Aoi: Bows are Beautiful

7. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

Hehe, the purple bow tie is cute ^_^ And Yumeji's too

8. Lady Aoi

And in Hana's fantasy in Ep 3 of J to X, Otaru wears his own little bow (I think it's goldenrod).

*grins*

~ Lady Aoi