RPG Archives HellBound

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, May 9, 2003.

1. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

It's present day. And darkness has begun to rise upon the planet Earth once again. Major leaders throught the world have turned up murderd, horribly and unnaturally. People have been dying all over the Planet. Everything- Unexplained.

Only the few know the truth about whats happening. And it's up to them to stop it....

The charecters:

The Good:

Angels: Very much self explanitory... The few Angels have been sent to earth to protect the destined to save the planet....

Coven members: More Main Charecters.... Their seer had forseen what was coming, and warned them before hand, giving them the upper chance on death. Each Coven Member has been blessed with a Power Of The Elements

~*~

The Bad:

Vampires: Night feeders, they feed upon the Humans, killing them off, one by one, and turning them, and now their population is increasing rapidly.....

Demons: There are two levels to them. Lower, and Upper. Every demon starts at lower and after battles gains experiance, until they make it to upper. Killing a witch ups them in the demon ladder very quickly.....

HellSpawn: There is only one.... (Played by Me.) He rules all the evil throught the world through a Physic link. His one dream: To wipe the Humans from the face of the earth.... Starting with the Witches.

~*~

My Charecters:

Evil:

Name: HellSpawn
    Height: 6"3'
    Weight: 145lbs.
    Hair color: Brown
    Eye Color: Black
    Apperance: Demon, shapeshifts into Human form, in so he looks like- Black Outfit totally... Completly evil.

Good:

Name: Kazuo Stilger, (Witch.)
    Height: 6"1'
    Weight: 125lbs.
    Hair Color: Brown, Silver highlights
    Eye Color: Blue
    Apperance: White Pants, and Shirt.
    Element: Angelic/Light

OOC: Your turn! Have fun... :) Sorry about the long char. sheets...:(

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Since you made two I think I will also on both sides. Its fun.

Evil~

Name: Luz(short for a full name that I wont type)
    Height:5'8
    Weight:120
    Hair color:broze which in some lights looks like it was rubbed with human blood.
    Eye color: grey with what looks like red flecks but the eyes seem to become white or silver when shes starving
    Appearence:Quite pretty vampire female which wont always eat like the rest. She sometimes seems to starve herself if the need comes to help the leader right away before she can feed but unlike other vampires she can go on for a while before she goes crazy from no blood. Ghostly pale and works to be close the HellSpawn and help him for his side and lead the vimpre range more or less.

Name:Sunama
    Height:5'6
    Weight:110
    Hair Color:Hair thats bright as new, gold.
    Eye Color: Sky blue eyes.
    Appearence: Large pure white wings and dressed in a greyish silver outfit if a long skirt, a tanktop and sandles.
    Element: Angelic/Light/Good
    Other: She helps the witches at times even if she doesn't like it. Mostly stays back with any other angels around.

3. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

i'm going to have two also:

evil:
    name: daminashi
    type: demon
    hair: silver with black streaks.
    eyes:yellow
    apperence:he is a demon in the form of a human but can change to his real demon form. black komono with a red stripe on each shoulder. no shoes
    personality: he is a weird one. he has a soft spot for any kind if pretty girl but won't show it. he likes to kill and will not serve anyone weaker than him.

good:
    name:yaminashi
    type:coven member/fire
    hair:blue
    eyes:green
    apperence: red kimono with sandles. he has a scar through his left eye.
    personality: he is somewhat of a goof off, but don't let that foll you. he is a good fighter and likes to help people.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

good:
    name: Athena
    type: Coven Member- Earth Element
    hair: Strawberry Blond w/ white tips
    eyes: Blue
    appearance: Athena wears blue jeans, a white cotton shirt, and a green pendant and black knee high boots hidden by her jeans.
    personality: She is a kind girl and she always ends up meeting ppl who are suppose to be her enimies and ends up becoming friends with them.

5. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

ooc:hey when will this start up?

6. ::ZodiacStone::

The Hellspawn watched through telepathic links, as his minions fed off the Humans. But he could feel the real prize was coming. A witch. He hadn't fed off the blood of a witch in centuries. And now was the time....

"Luz! Damanshi!" He shouted loudly, his voice echoing off the caverns walls. He waited for them to arrive.

~*~

Kazuo ran into the old warehouse, that's where their coven usually gathered. Something was wrong.... Coven members ran pack and forth in fear. "What's going on?" He asked no one in particular.

"The seer has seen something, a great darkness is coming for us!" Someone shouted running past.

"A great darkness...?" Kazuo asked himself quietly.

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz had been leaning against the wall to HellSpawns left while he had been watching his minions and upon his call slipped out, her movements sleek and graceful like a cat, like a small ripple on water, a smirk on her lips, a fang just indenting her lower lip, golden hair glossy with the look of blood,"Yes Sir?"

Through the mayhem Sunama watched the coven members race around and shook her head softly,"They never relax....Well bad things happen and they have to be ready."

Her lips moved only slightly with the words as she droped to land to one side of the running members and watch, just to end up droping down right infront of Kazuo, her large wings folding as she looked around, not noticing him at first. She looked only in her early teens,glossy golden hair sliding over her sholders.

8. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he looked to the sky as his ears twiched "hmph what th heck dose he want now? oh well it dosen't matter." he ran to were the sound had come from and stopped behind the two "yeah i'm here now what do you want?"he asked as he mumbled*like i care*under his breath.

yaminashi walked over and helped up sunama and looked at her " well, looks like i'm the only one who isn't running dosen't it?" he smiled at her as he waited for a reply from her..........

9. Athena

Athena was in the woods she knew that she should leave soon for the meeting but she felt so at peace in her element and didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay in the tranquility of the forest and just relax in the moment. She sighed, and thought, "So far nothing has happened at the meetings and all we talk about is what ifs... " then she whispered aloud, "i want something more to talk about something that i'll have a cause to act on."

10. ::ZodiacStone::

The hellspawn stood angrly. He moved his hand in a gesture to come_forward to Daminashi. Daminashi's body flew up and off the ground, and towards him, his neck right into the Hellspawns hand.

He tightend his grip against Daminashi's neck and spoke softly into his ear. "If you want to Survive down here I suggest you start caring... Or else I'll make your life a living hell." And with that he pushed him backwards to his other minion.

"Well." He said softly to them. "I have a big job for the two of you...." He paused for dramatic effect. "I want you to bring me a witch... I haven't fed off the blood of a witch in years. And now is the time to start anew! Who knows, if you do well, I may even let you two have a taste...Just remember... bring them to me... Alive. I want to hear their screams."

~*~

Kazuo looked upwards quickly and saw the young angel and one of the other guys from the coven in front of him. "Hey guys." He said moving up to them. "What's going on? What did the Seer see?" He asked, hoping for a better answer then he got last time.

11. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he got up and snorted "hmph! why should i do that? aren't you the strongest?" and with that he started to walk away. he stopped and said "oh,my lifes already a living hell." and he dissapeared into the darkness of the woods. as he was walking through the woods grumbling, he tripped and fell in front of athena. he got to his knees and rubbed his nose "oh man that smarts!" he stops and looks at athena, stunded for a second and then yell hey what the heck are you doing here? this is demon territory!"

yaminashi looked around at the panic "this can't be good, if there isn't order then we will perish."

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz giggled softly,"Yes Master. I'll get the job done."

She despised the demon who got the master angry and turned her gaze back to HellSpawn,"I'll bring one back master."

At the thought of witches blood her fangs had lengthened so they were easily seen against her lower lip, gleaming white and she quickly slipped them in as not to point out she was tristy for blood, rather get the work done first.

She bowed and turned on her heel to leave.

The young angel turned to the boy that had spoken to her,"No clue. Heard there was some commotion down here and that we were to come and check it. They sent me.. I'm not that sightful yet."

Her sholders lifted in a light shrug.

13. ::ZodiacStone::

"Oh." The hellspawns said to Luz as she turned to walk out. "If Damanashi happens to have any unfortunate accidents.... I won't hold it against you...." He said, a smile spreading across his lips.

~*~

"Well..." Kazou said. "We'd best be ready for the worst to come at any moment." He said softly to them. "Just be sure to look over your shoulders just in case..."

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz turned back, upper lip curling up the reveal the sharp, pure white canines, the sharp ends gleaming as she grinned,"We will see what becomes of him if he crosses my path."

Flicking some hair over her sholder, she headed out, moving silently and quickly to get the job done before Damanashi would even think of coming after her. She didn't know he was already out side. She exited and shielded her eyes for a moment before sighing. Good, no bright sun to kill her vision. She was weaker in the sun and already being hungry ment she felt as though she couldn't breath, panting as she walked, turning it into a run, head up, snffing the air and stretching her senses to find any whitches within reach to bring to her master to receive a reward and quench her thirst.

She paused, sniffing for a moment, stretching her mind out along with her senses back to her master,'Hellspawn sir, I know I just left but I sense Damanashi. Thats normal enough but I also smell someone else near him, it doesn't smell like a demon or vampire. Smells humanish.'

She felt an involluntary shiver even as she stretched her senses to try and read Damanashi's mind from far away. To him it would feel only like a brush of a feather on his head. She didn't want to search his thoughts but she wanted to find who was with him without having to go see.

Sunama shruged again, turning her sky blue eyes to Kazou then to Yaminashi,"I've never fought before. But I'll do what I can to help. I have no powers. I know about first aid . I want to help out."

Her wings folded tighter against her back as she watched them both with wide sky blue eyes, side steping a person racing by without even looking at them.

15. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

daminashi turned and sniffed "hmph,luz is at it again." he turned to athena "hey don't you move, i'm coming back for you." he ran towards luz and ended up looking her in the face. "huh? so this is what you do in your spair time??read peoples minds?" he put his hand in her face and pushed her back "stop reading my mind rench!" with that he turned and and walked back to athena and sits down. now who are you and why are you here?" he sat there admiring her and waiting for a reply.

yaminashi looked at her and smiled "well you are certainly welcome to help out, but i have to tell you that i could be dangerous"

16. Athena

Athena blinked then said, after coming out of the daze, "I'm sorry. I just found this spot and it seemed so peaceful that i had to stay. So what do you need help with."

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz grinned and licked her lips from the bit of blood on her tooth. He should not have touched her face since she was already having trouble with controlling her hunger but the fangs had lengthened as soon as his hand had touched ehr and dug in only slightly into his palm, followed by a little blood,"Bleh demon blood. Not as good as a human."

She had only leaned back slightly when he had shoved her only for his amusement but he was already gone and with the little blood from him she grinned again and spoke to him trough blood link, 'I can pick at your mind anytime I need to kid. Now. If you have a human with you I suggest you hand her over. Wouldn't want to anger HellSpawn any more. But if I'm right he may let me drink your blood as a reward..though demon bloood isn't as good as human but it'll still sustain me.'

She spoke as she walked, heading in the direction she sensed humans and such like, another half of her mind trying to push away the hunger again so that she may be able to slip in and grab up a witch before they noticed there was a vampire in their midist. Even as she thought it her outfit misted into something like robes a witch would wear. She sped up the pace since demon boy might try to come after her for what she said.

18. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"i don't need help with anything it's you who needs help. this is demon territory and you need to get out of here because a vampire will get you if you don't."he looked at her and quickly turned away. "so what's your choice?"he still had his back to her and he was starting to get a little shaky.

19. Athena

Athena looked at him and send, "You may not need my help but I would like to be your friend."
    Then she looked at her watch and said, "Aish! I'm late really late for the meeting. I have to go. Goodbye, i'll come to see you again sometime."
    Then she ran off cursing herself for being so late.

20. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"hmph! good." he sighed and thought to himself *whew,that was close I almost lost my cool in front of.......* "hey wait what's your name??"