RPG Archives HellBound

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, May 9, 2003.

1. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he looked at her for a second and took the wood. he threw it away. "i can't kill you. i can't...kill anyone who dosen't deserve it, now go tell your master you killed me...." he took off his kimono and cut himself on the chest and wiped his blood on it "and give him this." he handed her the kimono "i'll see you around luz." and with that he left her there. he ran through the woods and stopped in the clearing where he first me athena. he sat down and grabbed his chest and tried to recover the wound. "hey i'm here!!"

yaminashi looked quickly to the right. "something moved over there, come on!" he said as he started to run away.

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz sighed, griping the kimono for a moment. She didn't want to go back to her master. She'd slip free later after giving her master the news and hope he wouldn't find her.

She turned and headed into the trees back to the cave, droping to one knee when she got there infront of her master, holding out the bloodied kimono,"I killed him master."

She hadn't been dumb and along the way had dirtied herself up, pulling a few tears and using a nail for a few small cuts.

She kept her head down, holding it out.

3. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

after a while he stood up and looked around "HEY!! i'm here!!"

4. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

The Hellspawn couldn't believe how he was being betrayed. He could feel that the demon was still alive and that Luz had lied to him. 'I won't say anything just yet. . .' He thought. 'I'll push her to her limits, her breaking point, and then I'll let the sun feast upon her flesh.' He thought, smiling and taking the shirt from her.

5. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz rose carefully to her feet,"I must feed master. I'll be within hearing distance."

Before her master could respond she was already racing into the trees, moving quickly. She moved far enough that she didn't lie, he could still call to her through mind.

She finally droped from a tree, only to land a few steps from daminashi,"Well.........we meet again."

She rose to her feet, tilting her gaze toward the sky and winced. It was going to get brighter. she knew it but at the moment she didn't care,"He knows Daminashi. He knows I lied."

She picked up a stick, drawing lightly on her inner arm, the wood cutting her skin, the blood slowly dripping down, the other hand now starting to crack and bleed from griping the stick.

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he looked at luz and grinned "i won't be alive for much longer. i have poisoned myself because of my claws. i will die within the hour. i just want to see that girl before i go then i'll go in peace, so you didn't lie to him. i don't want to live like this anymore." he said as he dropped to his knee's the sat down "if she get's here"

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz rolled her eyes,"You found the easy way out. Wish I could find it other then killing myself. I rather do one last thing before then. I rather do SOMETHING before then."

8. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he stands up "NO!! your right. i won't let myself die. i say we try and overthrow the hellspawn. if we die then we die trying to stop him."

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

OOC: I'M BACK!! I just got back from Maine for that outward bound trip and it was great! anyways...

IC: Athena thought she heard Damanshi and ran to where she had first met him.. hoping he was there.

OOC: Sorry it's a short post but i can't stay on to long... and i gotta update my profile... got a new email so.. yea... i missed ya all!

10. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

daminashi looked around "someones coming!"

11. Athena

"Damanshi! Are you here!" Athena shouted, "Where is everyone! Aish, don't tell me i got myself lost again!"
    Athena looked around in frustration, she thought that this was where she had met Damanshi but everything was beginning to look familar to her now.

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz raised her head, listening for a moment,"Sounds like the girl Athena or whatever from before. Shes calling for you Daminashi."

She rubbed her head,"This sun is getting to me. I'll be back. I have to have some blood if we plan on fighting HellSpawn. Send the girl away if you find her. We can't have a witch near."

Even as she said it she took an unsure leap into the tree and vanished from site. She droped sometime later on an unsuspecting rabbit, pinning and bit down before she noticed someone else was there. She had already started drinking and raised her head, a small bit of blood on her chin to look to Athena, holding the rabbit down with one hand and reached with the free one to wipe of the blood before grinning gently and turning back to what she was doing with a quick call to Athena,"Go see him. Hes not to far away. But it must be short. Daminaish and I have work to do."

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he goes over to a tree and sits down " ****. my poison is really strong"

14. Athena

Athena nodded amazed and frightened of Luz. She went over to damanshi and looked at him without drawing attention to herself. she walked over to him and placed her hands gently on his arm and said, "Want me to help?"

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

She finished feeding and cleaned the blood off before going back to join them. She tilted her head as soon as she was in view,"Holding up for the fight Daminashi? I'll need you. I can't fight on my own."

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

She finished feeding and cleaned the blood off before going back to join them. She tilted her head as soon as she was in view,"Holding up for the fight Daminashi? I'll need you. I can't fight on my own."

17. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he put his hand on his chest and dug his claws into the tree and pulled himself up "no i'll be ok. i don't want you to follow me to this fight, ok athena?" he turned to luz. " yeah i'm holding out, for now. we have to act quickly so we don't miss any opportunity."

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz sighed,"I rather not accompany you into a fight with poison in you Damin(for short). Any way to get it out? Any type of antidote that might help? If so I need to search quickly or get to a safe spot before I burn and I'm not kidding around."

As she had been talking she had backed up and finally stood under the shade of a large tree with thick branches that not a drop of light got through. It was getting bright enough that she wouldn't be able to go to fight for a while without killing herself in the process.

19. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

there is only one antidote to my poison, and that is witches blood. but i can stay alive. i won't take athena's blood." he walked over to the tree where luz was. "yeah you better find a spot to stay till it gets dark. then we can strike."

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

"Well we need to do something for you. We wont be moving for a while. and that could damage you more Damin. You know it. Is there any other thing you can do to at least LESSEN the poison and give you more time until we can find a witch willing to let you drink some blood?"

Her gaze flickered to Athena and she couldn't help but murmer,"Nothing against you. But its what may happen if you want him to live after our fight. IF he survives the fight atleast. The one we will be fighting is strong and thinks I lied."

She was keeping her mind blocked the entire time she spoke so that HellSpawn wouldn't know what she was saying or thinking. She still kept a chink open in case he called for her, still acting like a servant.