RPG Archives HellBound

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ::ZodiacStone::, May 9, 2003.

1. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

daminashi saw luz and jumped down in front of athena. he lunged at her with his claws and she doged "i can't let you take her. she's important to her group and must stay. if you need blood.......then you can drink your own!" he lunged again hitting her in the shoulder making a deep wound with his claws.

yaminashi saw daminashi and ran up to sunama" are you ok? we have to get away from here!"

2. EarthSoldier

EarthSoldier Guest

OOC: I asked Athena's permission to have our characters know each other through grade school.

BIC: Darren was walking in the woods when he saw a bunch of people ahead. He saw the demon and vampire but then he saw Athena and gasped. He hadn't seen her since grade school and now here she was a beautiful young woman and no longer the ugly duckling kid she used to be. He snapped out of it and ran towards her and grabbed her about the waist shouting, "I won't let the demon or the vampire get you Athena!"

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

When he first lunged Luz had hit the ground to get below his hit but the second time her sholder was slashed and she grinned,"You forgot buddy."

She rolled out from under him even as she kicked out to sweep his legs out from under him,"I'm a vampire. Only wood make make the wound last!"

She giggled and rolled to her bely then shoved up, backing to face the entire group, rather then have someone behind her. She had brought some ropewith her and felt for it, finding it still straped in place and grinned.

The claw mark had already started healing and she shifted her arm(All that about vamps is true).

She hummed softly, watching the group,"Hmmmm Master wont be pleased one bit."

Even as she said it her eyes slid to silver while her fangs lengthened,"Guess I'll have ot take someone in or die here. Wouldn't want to die by masters hand."

She was muttering to herself, more or less talking herself down from the hunger and the silver half faded as she muttered as did her fangs.

She shook her head,"Your in trouble Daminashi. I don't even need to take you in. Master said I could kill you myself. He hasn't been pleased with you one bit. You haven't followed orders and you've been rude to him."

She acted as though she just noticed the newest additions,"Heh you don't need to worry about the demon boy over there. For attacking a fellow fighter it could be as bad as being baned and kicked out to being killed."
    She rolled her eyes,"I give him on chance to make up his mind. Return to Master and take his punishment or run like a human might."

She sighed, leaning back slightly against the tree, arms folded, her movements fluid even with her edging hunger. The claw mark was fully healed, the only mark left was just a bit of a tear of her shirt and some blood on it. but her skin looked clean as if it had never had a mark,"Though I don't know WHY I'm giving him a chance. He attacked me. i have the right to kill him."

Sunama turned to look at Yaminashi,"Yeah I'm fine. The demon let me go...Now its just been an arguement between the demon and the vampire."

She steped back a step or two to stand beside him, watching as Luz relaxed back against the tree, her deadly enemy and gave the vampire a chance.

She turned a raised eyebrow to Yaminashi,"wonder why. From all shes said she hates him and such and now shes giving him a chance to live."

4. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

daminashi loked at luz and growled *i can't run but i don't want to endanger those people......what to do.* "every one run now!!" he turned to luz all right then i'm not going to run, but i won't face your master. i'm independent now." he cracked his claws. "i'm ready to die here. every one run now!!..... well luz it looks like we end this here! if i do die i have no regrets.hmph! lets start." he gets ready to fight.

yaminashi was surprised at what the demon said but he knew what to do. "come on everyone lets get out of here now!" he walked over to daminashi. "i will help you fight."

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: okay Earth Soldier i didn't know u were going to do that! but it's okay, they can be friends i said it was okay for another rpg but it's okay....

BIC: "Darren! Put me down! I gotta go back and help my friends and coven!" Athena screamed, "If he dies i'll never forgive myself!"
    She then wrestled out of his grasp and began to run back towards the group. They weren't in sight so she had to just chose a direction and run. She soon lost Darren and she found herself in front of a cave. She sighed and sat down, she was completely lost.

6. EarthSoldier

EarthSoldier Guest

When Darren lost sight of Athena he ran back to where the group was and seeing she wasn't there he whipered, "Where could she be?"

7. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

The hellspawn suddenly looked about hungrily. He could smell one of them.... A witch... Right outside the cave he was inside.... He wasn't going to wait any longer for his meal. He jumped up from his throne and moved quickly to the shadows near the mouth of the cave. He could see her.... She was facing the oppisite way, away from the cave. He knew he needed to strike now....

He used all his Vampire speed and jumped up behind her, wrapping one hand around her throat and the other around her mouth. "You're my meal now pretty one..." He said softly into her ear, as he dragged her backwards into the cave.... He waved his hands and weeds grew down infront of the entrance. To gaurd the way so he could eat in peace....

~*~

Kazou jumped out. He had made his presance known to the Vampire and Demon. He wanted to help the Vampire. Any dead demon is a good demon....

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz started to make a comment about two to one not being far when someone appeared to help her out. She glanced sideways at him, golden hair folwing over her sholder, across her chest. She Suddenly lifted her head sharply, then grinned,"Master has found his prey."

She winked at the pair across from her and pushed away from the tree, watching them both,"Your choice on opponents boys. I'm master and stronger then both of you."

9. EarthSoldier

EarthSoldier Guest

"Kazou the demon just spared Athena's life where that person u are about to help wants to take it!" Darren shouted... suddenly he felt uneasy and he whispered, "Athena's in danger! I know it! I'm going off to find her!" Darren then began to run... he didn't know where she was but he knew he had to help her.

10. Athena

Athena's eyes widened with fear as she tried to get away. She heard someone run past the cave but she couldn't call out to them. She struggled against whatever thing had her and all she knew was that he was strong. She managed to get her mouth uncovered and said, "What are you going to do to me? And I AM NOT YOUR PRETTY ANYTHING!"
    Athena managed to get out of his grasp and faced him. Her eyes widened at the site of the demon and she put a bit of a barrier between them. She couldn't do much since she had used alot of her energy to get out of his grasp.She gathered in some deep breaths and she found herself wishing that Daminashi was there.

11. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

daminashi looked around and heard athena yell. "we'll have to finish this later. hey you take care of these guys for me." he jumps into a tree and runs off into the night leaving them there. he ran as fast as he could to were he heard athena yell. he saw the hellspawn near her and jumped down in front of athena. "ok buddy back off nice and slow! hey you ok?"

yaminashi looked at daminashi run off. "ok now we begin.FIREBALL!!!" a fire ball flings from his hand erupting into a huge fire. he grabs sunama "let's go! we don't have much time"

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

When the fire erupted Luz was already pulling Kazou with her after Daminashi, flashing Yaminashi a grin as she passed.

She darted into the trees, released Kazous had after a moment to race ahead and get there quicker, letting him follow only if he wanted to. SHe came up behind the group where only HellSpawn would see her unless the other two turned around. She grinned and carefully steped close to Daminashi and before Athena would have been able to make any noise of alarm she was pulling one of Daminashis arms tightly behind his back, leaning forward to hiss,"You bad Daminiashi....you interrupted masters dinner..."

She was alot stronger then she looked and seemed to pin his arm almost easily.

Sunama didn't struggle but watched them go by before lookijng to Yaminiashi,"Should we go after them?"

Her blue eyes were wide and scared.

13. Athena

Damanshi!" Athena cried out. Then she rammed into the girl and knocked her off of him. She glared at the girl and said, "I won't let you harm my friend!" She was prepared to hold her off if she had to. She allowed a smile to come to her lips and a fierce look of detirmination to come to her eyes.

14. EarthSoldier

EarthSoldier Guest

Darren saw the others burst into a cave he had just passed and ran back towards it. He saw Athena tackle a vampire to the ground trying to protect the demon, damanshi. He felt something in him but ignored it. He went in to see if his help would be needed.

15. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

The Hellspawn hissed angrily. "How dare you inturupt me Damanishi!" He shouted. His voice echoing off the walls. "Kil him now!" He shouted to Luz. He now knew that the demon could no longer be trusted.

~*~

Kazou rushed into the cave. and helped the vampire up. He knew the coven wouldn't approve but he knew he needed to hurry up and kill the oter demon. Maybe the Vampire would help.....

OOC: LOL Hildi, Luz reminds me of drusilla from Buffy.

16. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

daminashi smiled "hmph! well you want to kill me huh? well that won't happen." he turned to athena "you must get out of here before they over power me, ok. i couldn't forgive myself if you died by their hand." he turned back to the three of them "all right i will fight till my last breath!!"

yaminashi looked at sunama "ok let's go we have to get there fast." he picked her up and ran in the direction of the group

17. Athena

"I'll go Damanshi, only if you promise you'll come and find me. I'll be waiting where we first met. Come find me." Athena said, as she ran out of the cave and to where she had first met Damanshi. She felt guilty about leaving but she knew Damanshi wanted it this way.

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz looked back and forth for a moment. She wanted to attack and get some blood but she didn't want demon blood and thats what she'd have if she killed Damanishi. She watched the girl leave and shook her head to herself. She was a vampire, she couldn't care in the least but the witch seemed to care for Damanishi. She sighed, folding her arms behind her head,"Damanishi and I will be back Master."

This time the 'master' was more stiff and she motioned for Damanishi to follow before heading toward the woods, away from the group, hoping he would follow, sending traces of thoughts toward him,'Just follow, I don't plan on fighting yet.'

19. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he followed her to the woods "now what do you want?" he leaned against a tree.

yaminashi stopped. he put her down "i don't know where they went!!"

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Luz sighed as she took a few paces forward and paused, looking at a stick on the ground near her feet, crouching to lift it and tugged some bark away first before glancing at him,"Go ahead and kill me if you want. I'm not killing you. He'll kill me later anyway. Better to be dead then killed by him."

Even as she spoke she peeled more bark off the stick and held it out to him, taking a step or two forward as she did, holding out the dull end to him, the sharp even near her chest.

She smiled brightly and shruged,"Best way to kill a vampire. Wood kills us and we can't heal from it."

Sunama frowned, looking around for a moment,"I'm not sure either. They all seemed to vanish."