RPG Archives Into the Wind - In-Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

**Gomen-Gomen!! I'm extremely sorry about the incredibly, rediculously long delay. School is killing me, my family is taking up my computer time, and not to mention stress is piling up like a bunch of hobos!! But I'm happy to say that we can begin but I am also ashamed say we can begin seeing that I started this about 2-3 months ago. I'll manage my time better. Now-let us begin!!**

Aeralyss paced the throne room as she thought to herself about the recent events. "Damn...this doesn't make any sense at all." she said as she stomped her foot on the floor hard, it's loud pound echoing throughout the room. "I wonder what everyone else is doing..." she thought to herself.
    She quickly destroyed the thought. "FOCUS!!" she scolded herself as she tapped her foot on the floor. "I can't stay here forever...I can't wait around for them to destroy this place...or maybe they won't attack at all. Maybe I should just sit tight for a while."

2. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Ark looked down at a large city. "Damnit....this town is in danger...as of lately, I haven't been able to control my demonic force......I came here hoping to find no living creatures, but I found a large city," he said. Then he looked at the moon. "Damnit all! There is nothing I can do.....forgive me... people of this city...for what I might do...," he said. "Arrrrghhh!," he screamed growing dark angel wings. His clothing melted and he got on all fours, his sword forming a sharp tail. His eyes turned yellow.

"Raaaaarrrr!" the beast roared. He flew into the sky and toward the town. He began to spew vile breath that was neon green aimed at the city. Buildings began to fall apart when the breath touched them.....

3. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

"What the Hell was that?" Bakanetsu saw the terrible beast fly through the sky and the city crumbling to the ground. "I must get to the palace soon for this beast could be an enemy."

Bakanetsu flowed through the river until he reached a water fall and started walking towards the palace until he met up with the creature very close to the palace.

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss heard the commotion and rushed towards her window. She quickly looked out of it and saw the beast. Her eyes grew wide with surprise, "The hell is that?!" she exclaimed as the rough wind blew through her hair. She struggled to keep it out of her eyes. Aeralyss they grabbed the hilt of her sword and began to run towards the exit of her grand palace. Once she reached the outside she quickly drew her blade and began to look towards the sky for the beast. "Why is it attacking...? More importantly...what IS it?" she thought.

5. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

The dark elf Remiel heard the commotion outside and rushed out. Using his incredible magical forsight he saw the monster. " What in the name of the gods is that! It must be a demon monster but I have only heard stories about them."

Then with a flurry of his cape Remiel pointed his hand towards where he thought the beast was and lightning crackled from his fingertips toward it!

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Tansy was annoyed to find her sleep disturbed. "What's all the ruckus!?"

She brushed off her wings, and flew out the window. "I swear if I find out the cause of this...Woo-oow."

She finally spotted the huge monster whom Remiel was facing off against.

7. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Demon Ark saw the lightning and shielded himself with his wings. He flew higher into the sky. He opened his mouth and a ball of blue energy began to form. In a few seconds, it grew into a giant mass of destruction.

Then, with a mighty roar, the creature shot the ball of energy at the city, after the impact, there was a huge flash, and after it some buildings and people had disappeared, and the gigantic beast began toppling buildings with his blade-tail, and claws. Then the moon was covered by clouds, and the monstrous demon shrunk, until he was back to normal, except for his wings. "I-I....must leave....the clouds will only block out the moon for a few minutes," he said, floating in the air. With that, he left, and he was hardly visible in all the debris his attack had made.

8. ZakoSoldier

When Bakanetsu saw this terrible destructionhe thought to himself: "I must do something."

He had shot a great ball of electricity at the beast but nothing the orb shattered in mid air. He knew that this meant his powers would be dead for one water sprite day (about human 2 days). He dove into the ground for protection against the beast.

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"It's...gone...?" Aeralyss said softly as she looked around and heard no more noise. "But how...and why would it leave so suddenly?" she thought.
    Aeralyss then sheathed her blade and began to look around at the destruction. "Damn..." she said softly, "this is gonna take months to repair." Aeralyss then looked into the sky and saw someone flying with great wings, "Is that...?" she thought as she drew her sword and looked straight at her (Tansy).
    "Who are you?" she asked loudly.

10. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Remiel looked wildly about but he couldn't sense it anymore. That didn't make any sense to him. Giant monsters don't just disapear. He sighed and then headed towards the palace. He would have to consult Lady Aeralyss about these matters.

11. ZakoSoldier

Bakanetsu came out of the ground to meet up with the other ones who saw the monster. "I am sorry. I was on my way to the castle but this monster appeared and I sensed demon within him so I had to attack. There has been a constant battle between that particular breed of demon and Water Sprites so I naturally attacked him. I must quickly leave to get to the castle and meet with the new Queen."

Then he recognized the queen and offered him help in her quest and gave her that gift of peace a small blade of water.

12. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Tansy looked at the Lady Aeralyss. "Me? I'm Tansy the woodsprite. Are my services needed, O Queen?"

Tansy rolled her eyes imperceptibly. <I am far older than this child! I ought to command respect with her, instead of t'other way 'round.>

13. Tidus

Tidus New Member

"Damn..so much distruction....I think I'm far away enough now not to damage the city...," Ark said panting. He looked up at the sky. "Huff, huff....the moon..it is visible again......Raaaa!," Ark said, half way through the sentence he screamed. Then the massive beast flew into the sk, and went away from the city, he could be seen afar from the city, but barely visible.

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Aeralyss!" Athena shouted, running to her in Angel form with Reina at her side, "Are you alright?" She then spotted the beast in the sky again and said, "It's leaving but.... Aera i don't think it's completely evil. I've heard the legends concerning it but... for some reason i don't believe half of what your told from them."

"Aera!" Reina shouted happily and ran to hug Aera.

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Azaka walked into the Queen's throne room, greeted the others, and winked at the females.

"I am Azaka, and I am here to help you, my liege."

He held his bow and glanced at all the females in the room over and over..

A small pile of drool was forming on the floor..

16. ZakoSoldier

"I heard of you you are the pervert that joined with the females for the sake of being with females but you are a great fighter that will help with this quest" Then Bakanetsu went over to Azaka and gave him a small pin of what seemed to be filled with a yellow liquid. "If you ever need to call me just think it and I shall be there in seconds if there is no stone in my way." Then Bakamatsu melt and flowed back to where he was standing and where there was drool was as clean as could be.

17. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" Oh dear god human get some tact, Remiel said dryly to Azaka, If you like a woman just tell her.

Remiel than fully entered the throne room and glared at Azaka before turning to Aeralyess. He stared at her thoughtfully for the first time since he had never met her before.

" Please don't fear me because I am a dark elf. I mean none of you any harm. I simply wish to talk to the lady about that our little demon problem."

18. Tidus

Tidus New Member

OOC: Just to let you know, there is no record in any book of the type of demon that Ark is. So that means almost nothing is known about them, as there where only 12 original demons. Now, only Ark is left............or so it seems.............

19. Tidus

Tidus New Member

As Ark flew in the sky, he was able to control himself. "Ah....finally....I can control myself..," Ark said. Off in the distance, there was a hooded figure. "So...that is the son of Ark Xerogantanas.......Hmph," he said, reaching to his quiver for arrows. As he aimed it at Ark, lightening covered the arrow. He fired. Ark did not have time to react when he saw the arrow's light. "Raaaaaahhh!," The beast roared in pain, a roar that could be heard for miles. "How did that hurt me?!," the mighty beast bellowed. The hooded man revealed himself. "It is because they're infused with Dark Matter, the Dark Lord's personal element. They are able to damage ANYTHING," the man said. "Who are you?!," the demon said. "I am Falk , son Adremmalech, one of the 12 Demons Of the Dark Lord," the man said boastfully. His quiver and bow dissapeared in flames, and his cloak did too as he threw it off. "The Dark Lord has sent me to ask you to join us, as your father once did.....so...what's your answer?"

20. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss looked up at Tansy, "Oh, I'm sorry. Forgive my rudeness...I mistook you for that creature." she said as she bowed her head. Aeralyss accepted the give that was given to her by Bakanetsu, "Oh wow....thank you. I-I don't know what to say." She then told him that he was more than welcome to join in on her quest. Aeralyss then felt Reina hug her leg and she jumped with surprise. She looked down at the smiling child and she smiled softly as she patted her hand upon Reina's head. "Good to see you." She then saw Athena. "Hmmm...I dunno...but why would it attack my kingdom like this and-"
    Aeralyss then heard Azaka's salutation and saw his drool hit the floor and she cringed. She turned to Ramiel, "Yes...this demon problem must be taken care of immediately. What do you propose?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.